m8, you requested only 2 class sorry
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Re: HarrisEvents MXSLobby series

Post by HarryWhite71 »

RhysHarris wrote:
HarryWhite71 wrote:It should be decent if a few more sign up haha
Yeah, I said if you made it 2 classes, there would be better racing as the classes were pretty empty. Didn't say delete all sign ups
RhysHarris
Team: FCA Offroad

Post by RhysHarris »

HarryWhite71 wrote:
RhysHarris wrote:
HarryWhite71 wrote:It should be decent if a few more sign up haha
Yeah, I said if you made it 2 classes, there would be better racing as the classes were pretty empty. Didn't say delete all sign ups
Sorry for the misunderstanding, mxslobby does not let me transfer all signups, unless i manually do it
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

Well that sucks I wanted all the classes you originally had up. I hate having just 2 open classes cause I ride a 250 and it's hard to keep up with 450s especially on that track. I liked having 6 classes better... And if your complaining about not having enough people thats all the hosts fault for keeping the qualifying server on the wrong track. I know alot of people who were gonna race it but the server was on the wrong track. I'm sorry but if your gonna host a race make sure you run it right.
RhysHarris

Post by RhysHarris »

Whiteracing204 wrote:Well that sucks I wanted all the classes you originally had up. I hate having just 2 open classes cause I ride a 250 and it's hard to keep up with 450s especially on that track. I liked having 6 classes better... And if your complaining about not having enough people thats all the hosts fault for keeping the qualifying server on the wrong track. I know alot of people who were gonna race it but the server was on the wrong track. I'm sorry but if your gonna host a race make sure you run it right.
wo, wait, i don't own the server
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

RhysHarris wrote:
Whiteracing204 wrote:Well that sucks I wanted all the classes you originally had up. I hate having just 2 open classes cause I ride a 250 and it's hard to keep up with 450s especially on that track. I liked having 6 classes better... And if your complaining about not having enough people thats all the hosts fault for keeping the qualifying server on the wrong track. I know alot of people who were gonna race it but the server was on the wrong track. I'm sorry but if your gonna host a race make sure you run it right.
wo, wait, i don't own the server
I never said it was your fault I just said this race could've been more organized
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

I'm not one to hate but dude, I'd rather race 2008 Washougal backwards with a blindfold on than this track.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
RhysHarris

Post by RhysHarris »

Brina927 wrote:I'm not one to hate but dude, I'd rather race 2008 Washougal backwards with a blindfold on than this track.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/memberlist ... le&u=12902 speak to him about the track :D :D
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

Well that just about the worst race experience I have ever had. I am dying :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Really great job Rhys. Especially when you kicked the guy in 1st ahead of you. Or when we waited 30 min for our moto and then the server restarted like 4 laps into it. That was great :mrgreen:
My Stats
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
RhysHarris

Post by RhysHarris »

Brina927 wrote:Well that just about the worst race experience I have ever had. I am dying :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Really great job Rhys. Especially when you kicked the guy in 1st ahead of you. Or when we waited 30 min for our moto and then the server restarted like 4 laps into it. That was great :mrgreen:
that guy was cheating i.e cutting corners, and that wasn't me it was Chandler
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

Okay, no prob. Thanks for throwing me in. Maybe just do 1 class next time.
My Stats
p.dizzle93
Team: PRL

Post by p.dizzle93 »

RhysHarris wrote:
Brina927 wrote:Well that just about the worst race experience I have ever had. I am dying :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
that guy was cheating i.e cutting corners, and that wasn't me it was Chandler
Woah , I didn’t kick or ban anyone .you hosted the race Rhys don’t blame it on me when it was shit , ie track was ass, barley anyone showing up , qualifying not being open etc. I had a race that had been planned for over a month you asked to use my server for your race knowing that when it was happening and that my qualifying would close after the race and then yours could open. Besides that Im actually the one who tells you you can’t kick and ban people without my permission because you’re too immature to have power like that . As for the pro moto #2 getting cut short that was also your fault because am moto 2 ended at like 7:45 and it was like 8:30 before pros raced their moo 2 because you either forgot or didn’t want to do it because you had 2 people in pro. https://image.ibb.co/gvz54m/BDABA29_B_C ... 69_E40.png