Team: I think Vurb

Re: 2018 DX3 Suzuki Factory Racing

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Dont let them get to you, credit card they use still says "mommy and daddy"
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Ddavis wrote:Does the '18 Suzuki have an FMF pipe on it? I've only seen it with PC, not sure if an FMF is available. The '16 model has everything I want for a model, I don't need the newest latest model to feel like I have good looking skins. What happens when 2019 comes and someone makes a new bike model? Welp time to drop another $100
Yeah but I mean there is a free 2018 RMZ.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

DP
But I'm pretty sure Damien would be happy to help you out :wink:
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

if anybody wants to send me their 2018 model i'll make sure to advertise them on my next shitty terrain file that i release for free.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Ddavis wrote:What happens when 2019 comes and someone makes a new bike model? Welp time to drop another $100
Get a job pussy
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Let me paraphrase that for what Zoa really means "Mom can I borrow your credit card again?"
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Ddavis wrote:Let me paraphrase that for what Zoa really means "Mom can I borrow your credit card again?"
Nah. I got a job and have no problem supporting my friends work
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I don't consider Josh a friend, so I have no problem using the model given to me for free.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

For what it's worth, I think the DX3 setup looks pretty good and it didn't even cross my mind it wasn't the latest model.

I also don't have a problem supporting guys to keep creating content, but i do still wish the system to do so was a bit easier.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

checkerz wrote: i do still wish the system to do so was a bit easier.
I feel like we should have JLV have a section of the forums for purchasing skins, gear, models, ect. formated something like Image Pin the store to the top of the Models and Skins thread. When you open the thread it shows what youre looking for Bike, Bike Grahpics, Gear, Helmets, Helmet Graphics, Wheels, Misc. Then When you click on which ever you want it shows their past work, what they have, and their prices. Then to make it easier jlv makes the creator the editor of their own "store". Then if you want to be added as a creator you do a poll on your quality and if you get a certain amount of vote youll get added, or if JLV thinks you quality is up to par to sell hell add you.
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
checkerz wrote: i do still wish the system to do so was a bit easier.
I feel like we should have JLV have a section of the forums for purchasing skins, gear, models, ect. formated something like Image Pin the store to the top of the Models and Skins thread. When you open the thread it shows what youre looking for Bike, Bike Grahpics, Gear, Helmets, Helmet Graphics, Wheels, Misc. Then When you click on which ever you want it shows their past work, what they have, and their prices. Then to make it easier jlv makes the creator the editor of their own "store". Then if you want to be added as a creator you do a poll on your quality and if you get a certain amount of vote youll get added, or if JLV thinks you quality is up to par to sell hell add you.
+1
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro