2018 BattleGrounds Winter Series(Final Points Standings pg4)

Organize races and post results here
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Re: 2018 BattleGrounds Winter Series(updated 1/7/18)

Post by RH154 »

DABZZZ wrote:Upon further looking at sign ups, Logan May, Bjorn Viney have also been moved into open pro.
they got moved up lmao, Viney don't even race pro races in this game
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

RH154 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:Upon further looking at sign ups, Logan May, Bjorn Viney have also been moved into open pro.
Logan May isn't AM in this series. Idk who Bjorn is but he signed up in Open Pro as well as Lites Am. Do you suggest I search all over the web for him to determine what kind of racer he is? Or do I leave him in the fast class since I dont truly know his speed and he can't follow directions? Not my fault he didn't read. Don't be salty because I moved you up - You race pro in other races. Thats a rule in like every racing series lol.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

DABZZZ wrote:
RH154 wrote:
Logan May isn't AM in this series. Idk who Bjorn is but he signed up in Open Pro as well as Lites Am. Do you suggest I search all over the web for him to determine what kind of racer he is? Or do I leave him in the fast class since I dont truly know his speed and he can't follow directions? Not my fault he didn't read. Don't be salty because I moved you up - You race pro in other races. Thats a rule in like every racing series lol.
lmao
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

RH154 wrote: lmao
Again, With the sick rebuttal. You always got something to say about the way other people host. I take the time to look into qualified riders to assure they aren't sandbagging. I watch quali as much as I can and follow up on most quali times on people I'm not aware of. It may be a little OD but it's going to make the racing better. I have a plan on handling bjorn's situation since I dont know him. Open Pro runs first in my series ;) All I did way notify the riders I moved, to the best of my ability. I'll PM you my plan of handling it. But you need to quit coming in with your bs attitude. Maybe asking why I chose to do such, but to come in and act like I dont know what I'm doing and respond with lmao isnt going to help literally anything.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

New rule - Post has been updated. If you sign up for both an "Am" class and a "PRO" class - It will be annoying asf but I will remove you from ANY "AM" class and you will stay in Open Pro. Rules have always said AM's have 2 classes, Pros have 1. YOU CANNOT RACE MORE THAN OPEN PRO IF YOU ARE IN OPEN PRO.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Results for round 2 have been posted and points are updated! https://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=367#results
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2018 BattleGrounds Winter Series(Revised 1/13/18)

Post by DABZZZ »

To make things more in depth with classes, I changed the available classes. Open AM is for newer players (Less than 6 months). Open Advanced is for riders who are faster than mxslobby "am" but not quite pro. Open pro is for any pro rider.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2018 BattleGrounds Winter Series(Revised 1/14/18)

Post by DABZZZ »

Signups have been changed on mxslobby. Im pretty sure I got everyone, but double check to make sure your signed up!
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2018 BattleGrounds Winter Series(Revised 1/13/18)

Post by DABZZZ »

DABZZZ wrote:To make things more in depth with classes, I changed the available classes. Open AM is for newer players (Less than 6 months). Open Advanced is for riders who are faster than mxslobby "am" but not quite pro. Open pro is for any pro rider.

To make things more in depth with classes, I changed the available classes. Open Intermediate is for newer players (Less than 6 months). Open Advanced is for riders who are faster than mxslobby "am" but not quite pro. Open pro is for any pro rider.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

This weeks sign ups were awesome. I hope to see everyone show up tonight for a gnar night of racing! Check to see if youre quali'd after I moved the annoying little boys who insist on sandbagging. https://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=369

Seriously guys it was over 20 riders I had to move and half of them were complete bullshit. I dont get why you would want to win a intermediate class when you actually could win the pro class of this series lol smh but they prolly wont even show up so its just a bunch of extra work for nothing anyways :mrgreen:
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Thinking about going to timed qualifying the day of the race for 2 hours. Please PM me your input, I am also taking opinions on discord.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Thanks for showing up and racing tonight guys! It was lit. The class adjustments helped incredibly and there was intense battles in every class up until the end!
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Results for round 3 can be found here! I am working on merging riders points into new classes.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

DABZZZ wrote:Results for round 3 can be found here! I am working on merging riders points into new classes.
https://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=369#results
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2018 BattleGrounds Winter Series(Revised 1/20/18)

Post by DABZZZ »

DABZZZ wrote:
What up everyone! I've decided to get back into hosting and am going to be running these events! This will be a 5 round custom track series from several different creators. The series will be hosted through MXS Lobby so it is important to sign up for the races on the link below as I will not add in anyone. Races will be held Saturday evenings at 5:00pm CST (2 hours sooner to avoid conflict with irl sx). Please be in server 5 minutes early. Qualifying will not have erode, However, Motos will have erode (TBA each track).

*UPDATE*To make things more in depth with classes, I changed the available classes. Open Intermediate is for newer players (Less than 6 months). Open Advanced is for riders who are faster than mxslobby "am" but not quite pro. Open pro is for any pro rider. I will be forcing certain riders into respective class if I feel fit after I close qualifying.

Sign ups and qualifying for every round will be open from 10:15pm CST on Saturday's until the following Saturday at 1 PM CST. This means NO "Getting a lap in" 5 minutes before UID grab. 4 hours before rider meeting and UID grab, riders will know if they have qualified or not.

Race and Qualifying Server | BattleGrounds.flowtechmxs.com:19882
Race Signup | https://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=372

Race Schedule
1-6-2018 | Round 1 will be at Pine Lined Raceway created by JGMX ||| http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=41924
1-13-2018 | Round 2 will be at MotoSavage Slaygrounds 2018 created by Kyle Watts ||| http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=47713
1-20-2018 | Round 3 will be at 2015 WW Ranch created by "Ryanmx25" via mxsim forum ||| http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=39430
1-27-2018| Round 4 will be at Mintop Mx created by "AtlasZoor" ||| http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=46694

Event Format

5:00 pm CST - Rider Meeting & UID Grab
If less than 25 riders in each class :
Open Pro Moto 1
Open INT Moto 1
Open Pro Moto 2
Open ADV Moto 1
Open INT Moto 2
Open ADV Moto 2

If more than 25 riders in any class :
The class will be split into heats, Top 11 will transfer from each heat, No LCQ, Points and final results will be from main moto.

Rules

NO CUTTING OR PUNTING! "Kobe don't play that".
Riders must respect the blue flag.
Don’t Sandbag, Sign up in correct class. I won't even say anything, I will forcespec you.
I will bump you up if I feel you should be racing Open Pro.
If you miss UID grab, you will not race. The times will be posted here and in MXSLobby, and I will post reminders on discord several times.
If you create drama and can not let it go, You will be muted.
If your connection is too weak and you are lagging into other players, I will black flag you.
Even if you don't qualify, regardless of reason (no time, too slow, etc), you should still show up just in case a player isn't able to make it, You will be auto filled into the script at time of UID.
As long as everyone does their part and is on schedule, things will run smoothly.
In the event of server issues or unconvience server maintainence, Race will be rescheduled for the following Saturday, 5:00 P.M. CST.
I KNOW IT IS EASY TO ADD PEOPLE IN - IT IS ALSO EASY TO READ AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I WILL NOT ADD IN ANYONE WHO IS NOT SIGNED UP.

Join my discord!
https://discord.gg/TrdVvAe

Scrub Thru and I'm looking forward to this!