Elim on flowtech 93

Organize races and post results here
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BellRoadRV.com

Elim on flowtech 93

Post by RC_Pro97 »

I will be hosting an Elim tonight at 6pm PST - 9pm EST on this track http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=41924 a
Come have some fun and relax!
MY WORLD, YOUR WORLD,......... OUR WORLD!!!
what45mxs
Team: Privateer

Re: Elim on flowtech 93

Post by what45mxs »

Im quite new to the game (i can get around the track and am looking to start racing but know nothing about) what is an elimination race and where can i sign up
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BellRoadRV.com

Post by RC_Pro97 »

what45mxs wrote:Im quite new to the game (i can get around the track and am looking to start racing but know nothing about) what is an elimination race and where can i sign up

It's open to anyone. All you gotta do is join the server type in mxs.flowtechmxs.com:19893
and then you will be in the elimination. Elimination race is whoever is last on every restart we do because its a 1 lap race is eliminated from the event. we keep doing that until there is 1 left and whoever is the last one is the winner. some times depending on how many people there is we do double elim til top 10 left or etc. so yea.
MY WORLD, YOUR WORLD,......... OUR WORLD!!!
what45mxs
Team: Privateer

Post by what45mxs »

It's open to anyone. All you gotta do is join the server type in mxs.flowtechmxs.com:19893
and then you will be in the elimination. Elimination race is whoever is last on every restart we do because its a 1 lap race is eliminated from the event. we keep doing that until there is 1 left and whoever is the last one is the winner. some times depending on how many people there is we do double elim til top 10 left or etc. so yea.[/quote]

Sweet! Ill be there thanks!
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

yeeeeeeee