2018 VlastMX SX

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
taelale
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:14 am
Team: VlastMX
Contact:

2018 VlastMX SX

Postby taelale » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:58 pm

2018 VlastMX MX Simulator Team

Image

Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Tyler Moses #707
Seth Garrett #808
Garrett Stice #338
Jayce Rife #714
Conner Pate #213





Credits:
Zoa Cross for the bikes
MXSDesigns for the gear
Ohagan for the 6d's
P2sta for the wheels
JLV


*Please use public bike for online use
Image

J83cket
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:22 pm
Team: TLD Yamaha

Re: 2018 VlastMX SX

Postby J83cket » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:26 am

taelale wrote:
2018 VlastMX MX Simulator Team

Image

Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Tyler Moses #707
Seth Garrett #808
Garrett Stice #338
Jayce Rife #714
Conner Pate #213





Credits:
Zoa Cross for the bikes
MXSDesigns for the gear
Ohagan for the 6d's
P2sta for the wheels
JLV


*Please use public bike for online use


DOPPEEE!!

J83cket
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:22 pm
Team: TLD Yamaha

Re: 2018 VlastMX SX

Postby J83cket » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:26 am

taelale wrote:
2018 VlastMX MX Simulator Team

Image

Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Tyler Moses #707
Seth Garrett #808
Garrett Stice #338
Jayce Rife #714
Conner Pate #213





Credits:
Zoa Cross for the bikes
MXSDesigns for the gear
Ohagan for the 6d's
P2sta for the wheels
JLV


*Please use public bike for online use


DOPPEEE!!

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 834
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing
Location: Flädie, Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2018 VlastMX SX

Postby Rayvenator » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:52 am

800mb+ bikes and gear
250mb+ helmets

For 5 riders...

What did you do when saving these? :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
manii20
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:17 pm
Team: TMFR

Re: 2018 VlastMX SX

Postby manii20 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:12 am

J83cket why did you quote all the post just for one work? lmao
Image

User avatar
taelale
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:14 am
Team: VlastMX
Contact:

Re: 2018 VlastMX SX

Postby taelale » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Rayvenator wrote:800mb+ bikes and gear
250mb+ helmets

For 5 riders...

What did you do when saving these? :mrgreen:


Yeah there's custom colorways (gear and helmets) on top of a bunch already, as well as two different bikes for everyone sorry :roll:
Image

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 834
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing
Location: Flädie, Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2018 VlastMX SX

Postby Rayvenator » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:45 pm

taelale wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:800mb+ bikes and gear
250mb+ helmets

For 5 riders...

What did you do when saving these? :mrgreen:


Yeah there's custom colorways (gear and helmets) on top of a bunch already, as well as two different bikes for everyone sorry :roll:


No that's not enough. Our pack is for 10 riders, most riders have both 250s and 450s and most people have double bikes and gearsets for NA+EU. That + wheels and helmets still only reached 400mb. Also we have about 15 helmet colorways and it's still only ~25mb. How on earth did you manage 250mb of helmets :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 745
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: Right Behind You....
Contact:

Re: 2018 VlastMX SX

Postby sethiemeboi » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:03 pm

Rayvenator wrote:
taelale wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:800mb+ bikes and gear
250mb+ helmets

For 5 riders...

What did you do when saving these? :mrgreen:


Yeah there's custom colorways (gear and helmets) on top of a bunch already, as well as two different bikes for everyone sorry :roll:


No that's not enough. Our pack is for 10 riders, most riders have both 250s and 450s and most people have double bikes and gearsets for NA+EU. That + wheels and helmets still only reached 400mb. Also we have about 15 helmet colorways and it's still only ~25mb. How on earth did you manage 250mb of helmets :mrgreen:


we each have 30+ sets of gear, we have probably 75 helmets, 12 bikes on each dyno, 4 dynos... my bad XD
Image

User avatar
taelale
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:14 am
Team: VlastMX
Contact:

Re: Updated 2018 VlastMX SX 2/2/18

Postby taelale » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:34 pm

New rider Lukas Reagan bikes/gear, as well as 250f skins on the rm250 (public bike included)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/oo6kr9wpt ... 20Pack.saf
Image


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: team canada and 3 guests