2018 Houston Qualifying pls move people up to pro

Organize races and post results here
Jake805
Team: RockyMountainATVMc

Re: 2018 Houston Qualifying pls move people up to pro

Post by Jake805 »

ummm? you text me and say "why can't you beat my lap? LOL" then i beat it like a hour later, than you notice and you post on the forum that people with 53's should be moved up? no... no one in ams should be moved up, if you just see that they only ran a 53 once.. twice, or three times...
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

Dude, I ask why your racing pro in mxs lobby os events but your in am
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote: Bet.
...how do i respond to this
8 laps is one qualifying session. Considering your skill, I highly doubt you would run a 54.0 your first session on the track. So I'll say it again, bet.
you don't know my skill level... Plus, i really did haha just went absolutely balls to the wall for a lap and it worked
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote: ...how do i respond to this
8 laps is one qualifying session. Considering your skill, I highly doubt you would run a 54.0 your first session on the track. So I'll say it again, bet.
you don't know my skill level... Plus, i really did haha just went absolutely balls to the wall for a lap and it worked
The most impressive part of this screenshot is how high UID's are now, wow. You did good for yourself JLV.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

I'm confused by buddy bought the game 4 days ago and his UID is 25628, yet the dude who won UID is 25645. Are UID's out of order in the higher digits or something?
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

yzmxer608 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote: 8 laps is one qualifying session. Considering your skill, I highly doubt you would run a 54.0 your first session on the track. So I'll say it again, bet.
The most impressive part of this screenshot is how high UID's are now, wow. You did good for yourself JLV.
listen here buddo, i raged bc i cannot handle the ams riding style.. i'm not saying that i'm any better than them, but i know that i can at least stay off the ground for more than a lap at a time, and at least i can actually jump straight.
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

Post by Cody Dawe »

well for starters(im Cody Dawe btw) it took us till late saturday night to run those laps and we were challenging each other to see who could run the fastest lap, if you watched the ams race you would see why were not in pros. like others have said, we have days to run these laps and have crashed a metric **** ton trying to do so, its just for bragging rights over each other really since us that were in the top 4(not Bradley, no clue who that is) are friends anyways so its fun. no different than any normal challenge, plus well all be in pros next season since we will hopefully be ready for it by then, this is my first 450 season which is why i keep going betweet 2nd and 7th place every other lap
Jake805

Post by Jake805 »

sneakyKittyGaming wrote:well for starters(im Cody Dawe btw) it took us till late saturday night to run those laps and we were challenging each other to see who could run the fastest lap, if you watched the ams race you would see why were not in pros. like others have said, we have days to run these laps and have crashed a metric **** ton trying to do so, its just for bragging rights over each other really since us that were in the top 4(not Bradley, no clue who that is) are friends anyways so its fun. no different than any normal challenge, plus well all be in pros next season since we will hopefully be ready for it by then, this is my first 450 season which is why i keep going betweet 2nd and 7th place every other lap
exactly...... we couldn't even run pro.... maybe get 15th-20th in 250 pro, maybe not even that..
Jake805

Post by Jake805 »

most likely not go to the main, lol
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Timed qualifying for ams (just like the pros) will somewhat lessen this from happening. It wouldn't stop the Am's from running a zillion laps before the qualifying session since their race night is days after the pro race, but at least they'll have to set their fast lap within a 1 hour window. A lot more risky to absolutely send it one lap if you don't already have a quick enough time to qualify. If timed qualifying is added to AM's and there are still guys getting really close to the pro times, they should be moved up.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

Post by Cody Dawe »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Timed qualifying for ams (just like the pros) will somewhat lessen this from happening. It wouldn't stop the Am's from running a zillion laps before the qualifying session since their race night is days after the pro race, but at least they'll have to set their fast lap within a 1 hour window. A lot more risky to absolutely send it one lap if you don't already have a quick enough time to qualify. If timed qualifying is added to AM's and there are still guys getting really close to the pro times, they should be moved up.
i like this idea. i recall there being sessions a few years back where we had like 2-3 chances to qualify and if we couldnt then SOL. this would even it out and stop atleast a little bit of the OMG HES SANDBAGGING BUMP HIM comments that get spammed every race lol. plus it would be more fair if a slower rider wanted to qualify, he could run laps before he joins the quali server and get a soso decent lap and make the race instead of worrying about people try harding lap times and bumping him/her out.