MXS Fantasy RD4 Picks and RD3 results

Organize races and post results here
bippelog963
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:43 pm
Team: RacerDevelopment
Location: PNW USA

MXS Fantasy RD4 Picks and RD3 results

Postby bippelog963 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:31 am

I'm doing a fantasy SX for MXS. You can put your top 5 picks in order on this topic. You will be given points for every position you get correct.

WEEKLY WINNER WILL GET NAME AND NUMBER ON GEAR. This week you can win Shift Assault Yellow Black (the ones Ken Roczen was wearing during 2017 A2)

Points: 26-1st
23-2nd
21-3rd
19-4th
18-5th
if you put someone for a position, but the place one above or one below, than you get 5 points.

Picks must be put on this post by 6pm pst (9pm est) on January 24th
(I will participate, but if i win the week, I wont take the gear, it will go to 2nd)

Top 10 Picks

1-RH157 5-pts
1-DylanGatlin876 5-pts
1-BcMxKx37 5-pts
1-Bippelog963 5pts
2-DDavis 0pts
3-Jakob Hubbart 0-pts
4-Brina927 0-pts
5-02RR02 0-pts
6-N/A
7-N/A
8-N/A
9-N/A
10-N/A
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 16389
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: MXS Fantasy RD4 Picks and RD3 results

Postby Ddavis » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:34 am

I'm feeling lucky this week

1. Devin Davis
2. Austin Jones
3. Siemenlinko
4. Markham
5. Kellen
Check out my stats!
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [450 MX] '15 9th [450 MX] '16 11th [450 MX] '17 7th [450 SX/MX]
NA 1 podium - 17 Top 5s - 84 Top 10s
2015 rF 450 MX Unadilla 3rd Moto 1 - 2015 EMF 450 SX Main Event Winner

Logeyboy
Posts: 2276
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 am
Team: Transmoto
Location: New Zealand

Re: MXS Fantasy RD4 Picks and RD3 results

Postby Logeyboy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:59 am

1. Colton Mitchell
2. Jesse Mullins
3. Bryce Whealon
4. Alexis Leclair
5. Jeremi Seabolt
Logan Heagney | #130 (NA) | #84 (EU) | #30 (AUS/MXSRaces)
MXSRaces Discord
If you enjoy the work/hosting I do donate here.

User avatar
Clintos15
Posts: 335
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:15 am
Team: Transmoto
Location: Ireland

Re: MXS Fantasy RD4 Picks and RD3 results

Postby Clintos15 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:03 am

1. Alexis Leclair
2. Bryce Whealon
3. Colton Mitchell
4. Jesse Mullins
5. Tysen Fresquez
MXSRaces Admin | 2x MXSRaces National Champion | 3rd in AUSSX
Image

RH154
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:15 pm
Team: FCTN BOMBERZ
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: MXS Fantasy RD4 Picks and RD3 results

Postby RH154 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:00 am

1. Bryce Whealon
2. Alexis Leclair
3. Jack Haley
4. Jeremy Smith
5. Kevin Ferzacca
Image

bippelog963
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:43 pm
Team: RacerDevelopment
Location: PNW USA

Re: MXS Fantasy RD4 Picks and RD3 results

Postby bippelog963 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:23 pm

bippelog963 wrote:I'm doing a fantasy SX for MXS. You can put your top 5 picks in order on this topic. You will be given points for every position you get correct.

WEEKLY WINNER WILL GET NAME AND NUMBER ON GEAR. This week you can win Shift Assault Yellow Black (the ones Ken Roczen was wearing during 2017 A2)

Points: 26-1st
23-2nd
21-3rd
19-4th
18-5th
if you put someone for a position, but the place one above or one below, than you get 5 points.

Picks must be put on this post by 6pm pst (9pm est) on January 24th
(I will participate, but if i win the week, I wont take the gear, it will go to 2nd)

Top 10 Picks

1-RH157 5-pts
1-DylanGatlin876 5-pts
1-BcMxKx37 5-pts
1-Bippelog963 5pts
2-DDavis 0pts
3-Jakob Hubbart 0-pts
4-Brina927 0-pts
5-02RR02 0-pts
6-N/A
7-N/A
8-N/A
9-N/A
10-N/A

NOTE: I WILL ACTUALLY BE GIVING AWAY A CUSTOM BELL MOTO 9 HELMET
Image

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: BPC
Location: Cold

Re: MXS Fantasy RD4 Picks and RD3 results

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:46 pm

idk where you got hubbart from but it's annoying me lol
Image

User avatar
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1161
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: MXS Fantasy RD4 Picks and RD3 results

Postby Lnxa » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:49 pm

1- Mullins
2- Smith
3- Seabolt
4- Bryce
5- Leclair
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]

User avatar
BcMxKx37
Posts: 899
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:20 am
Team: BCD
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Contact:

Re: MXS Fantasy RD4 Picks and RD3 results

Postby BcMxKx37 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:08 pm

1. Jermi Seabolt
2. Alexis Leclair
3.Tysen Fresquez
4. Colton Mitchell
5. Kevin Ferzacca
Image

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: BPC
Location: Cold

Re: MXS Fantasy RD4 Picks and RD3 results

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:02 pm

1- Mullins
2- Jesse Mullins
3- Jesse
4- J-Mull
5- Jess Jess
Image

User avatar
DaleMullins873
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:44 pm
Team: Transmoto

Re: MXS Fantasy RD4 Picks and RD3 results

Postby DaleMullins873 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:03 am

Jakob Hubbard wrote:1- Mullins
2- Jesse Mullins
3- Jesse
4- J-Mull
5- Jess Jess


Id have a better chance then this jesse guy ;)
Im 100% the better mullins :)
2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: BPC
Location: Cold

Re: MXS Fantasy RD4 Picks and RD3 results

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:08 am

DaleMullins873 wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:1- Mullins
2- Jesse Mullins
3- Jesse
4- J-Mull
5- Jess Jess


Id have a better chance then this jesse guy ;)
Im 100% the better mullins :)

Mullins can mean Dale or Jesse :o lets see who wins
Image


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests