MXSEMF Am Stream

Organize races and post results here
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Re: MXSEMF Am Stream

Post by Sabo »

RXR_Banjo wrote:Hey guys! I watch your stream the next day good job!

Atkinson: erodes kills him - he now has 30-50 fps = no speed at all, he will get a new pc!

My bike skins: update red plate - get it in racing section (type motostar you will find it)

Me: i moved up twice to pro sx and never made a main, might give it another shot if i clinch the championship lol
Thanks for watching! Erode was tough on the PC at Glendale, Idk why more than usual. Feel bad for Atkinson. Ill be sure to pick up the redplate!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
Sabo

Post by Sabo »

After the recent streams, I'm coming back.

I've just been pussing out recently of actually doing the stream, but it is confirmed coming back next weekend. If I don't do it, please beat the shit out of me at MXoN.

Send me your updated skins as well.

Also JGMX, was just listening to your stream as I type this- Schmeeze is a copyrighted term by Last Chance Qualifier Studios.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

Sabo wrote:Schmeeze is a copyrighted term by Last Chance Qualifier Studios.
huh?
Sabo

Post by Sabo »

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/248259221

here is the VOD from Seattle.

I totally just ignored the blue bar, and also my mic will be more quiet next stream.