2018 FUN SERIES (Added Prizes 1-26-18, Also Updated Round 2)

Organize races and post results here
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

2018 FUN SERIES (Added Prizes 1-26-18, Also Updated Round 2)

Post by RH154 »

Hi Guys! Josh Montgomery/Christian Jonse Have give me the opportunity to host a series On https://mxslobby.com/ I'd like to thank them for the opportunity as it means alot! Hope to see you guys at the race!

|Race Order|

Qualifying - 4 days time to qualify - 40 people qualify
UID Grab - Pro And Am - 7PM EST
Consolation Race - 250/450 Mixed - 6mn 1lap - 7:05PM EST
Open Am - Moto 1 - 8mn 1lap - 7:15PM EST
Open Pro - Moto 1 - 12mn 1lap - 7:27PM EST
Open Am - Moto 2 - 8mn 1lap - 7:41PM EST
Open Pro - Moto 2 - 12mn 1lap - 7:53PM EST

|Schedule|

Round 1- Thursday, 1-25-18 @ 7 PM EST
Track: JGMX: Ride 365-Pound

Round 2- Thursday, 1-31-18 @ 7 PM EST
Track: Jakob Hubbard: Bubbard Sx Test Track

Round 3- Thursday, 1-31-18 @ 7 PM EST
Track: KaWorkz: 2017 Raceway Park (Etown)

Round 4- Thursday, 2-7-18 @ 7 PM EST
Track: ConceptgraffMXS: WINTER ESX

Round 5- Thursday, 2-14-18 @ 7 PM EST
Track: ConceptgraffMXS: ESX SUPERCROSS

|Prizes|
1st. Full Setup Bike,Helmet,Gear,Wheels + $15 USD
2nd. Gear,Helmet + $10 USD
3rd. Helmet + $5 USD

|Rules|
Don't back up on starting line
No late Addons
Don't disrespect admin if you do you will get a season ban
You're forced to use your real first name and last name, if we see someone with a nickname he'll be warned the first time,
kicked the second time and banned the third time.
Respect Fellow Riders
It's better for you to have a decent internet connection, if your connection is too bad or your location
is to far to have a decent connection, you'll not be able to race.
Last edited by RH154 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Re: OFFICIAL 2018 FUN SERIES

Post by DABZZZ »

Who is Josh Montgomery? What makes this "official" if it's a server owner series? Image By "giving you the opportunity" do you mean he paid your $6 hosting subscription fee? And slaygrounds will lag for 80% of the players, especially with erode.. If it's being streamed I have a good cameras file from when I streamed there. I'll pm it to you.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

And who is "Hosted by Christian Jonse" lol
RH154
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RH154 »

DABZZZ wrote:Who is Josh Montgomery? What makes this "official" if it's a server owner series? Image By "giving you the opportunity" do you mean he paid your $6 hosting subscription fee? And slaygrounds will lag for 80% of the players, especially with erode.. If it's being streamed I have a good cameras file from when I streamed there. I'll pm it to you.
What’s your problem mate. Just think your a god because your on the approved hosts. Just because you are ‘Approved’ doesn’t make your hosting any better
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

RH154 wrote: What’s your problem mate. Just think your a god because your on the approved hosts. Just because you are ‘Approved’ doesn’t make your hosting any better
Whoa whoa there lil guy, Dont get your panties in a bunch. I dont think I'm a "god" by any means lmaoo. Did not compare our hosting in any way. Was just curious where you gathered the self proclaimed titles.. I don't need to comment on your hosting, Proof is in the pudding. And I'm approved for a reason my boy, not that that has anything to do with what I initially asked. Good luck with your "official series" buddy :mrgreen:
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Throwing "OFFICIAL" in front of your series title doesn't make it official. Thats just you saying it's official. lol.
RH154
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RH154 »

DABZZZ wrote:
RH154 wrote: What’s your problem mate. Just think your a god because your on the approved hosts. Just because you are ‘Approved’ doesn’t make your hosting any better
Whoa whoa there lil guy, Dont get your panties in a bunch. I dont think I'm a "god" by any means lmaoo. Did not compare our hosting in any way. Was just curious where you gathered the self proclaimed titles.. I don't need to comment on your hosting, Proof is in the pudding. And I'm approved for a reason my boy, not that that has anything to do with what I initially asked. Good luck with your "official series" buddy :mrgreen:
To back up your point on the ‘official’ I don’t have anything to do with that maybe hit up josh and speak to him about it I’m only there to host. Nothing else. Nothing more
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Why? 'you're" would have sufficed is both situations ;)
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

RH154 wrote: To back up your point on the ‘official’ I don’t have anything to do with that maybe hit up josh and speak to him about it I’m only there to host. Nothing else. Nothing more
I'm not even trying to have a point though, I was literally just asking. Wasn't even coming at you the way you defended, Was simply curious about the info on the series then your attitude made me lol.
Rockchalice3875
Team: Payne power sports

Post by Rockchalice3875 »

Actually you should be thanking me cuz I own the series and the damn server...
MATTMX42
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by MATTMX42 »

Rockchalice3875 wrote:Actually you should be thanking me cuz I own the series and the damn server...
LOL thanks for what??? You mean thanks to Rhys cause he can host and you can't? Not trying to be a dick but no one owes u anything! Anyone can host but unless ur doing something like what rf did or what emf does (prize pool,streams, and dedication to the series) ur not getting shit from anyone not even a thanks for being a server owner. Good try tho bud
Cbear12
Team: Privateer

Post by Cbear12 »

this fun series seems pretty serious lmao
Mlacore33
Team: LMR Kawasaki

Post by Mlacore33 »

Hey my time isn't going up on qualifying or was it too late. I got on like 1 hr before