2018 European CUP by TBM Design [EU]

Organize races and post results here
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Re: 2018 European CUP by TBM Design

Post by krossboy »

krossboy wrote:Really like the layout and the way it's built. One thing I don't like is the textures/shading - very hard to see ruts/bumps coming into corners and seperate ruts from actual ground. Hopefully that will improve! Really looking forward to race.
Traction also feels kind of funky, not sure whats up with that.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

DABZZZ wrote:You make good tracks man, Maybe stick to that. Hosting isn't really fit for you.
He didn't even make the track and hasn't even hosted yet so I don't see why your complaining?
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

Aaron Hall wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:You make good tracks man, Maybe stick to that. Hosting isn't really fit for you.
He didn't even make the track and hasn't even hosted yet so I don't see why your complaining?
He's just mad because i didnt gave him a chance to host my races..
I do agree that the shading and traction is not the best but i tried to make it as best as possible after the trackmaker send me the base..
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

Tristan.Botteram wrote:
Aaron Hall wrote:
He's just mad because i didnt gave him a chance to host my races..
I do agree that the shading and traction is not the best but i tried to make it as best as possible after the trackmaker send me the base..
Was feeling the same about traction, first time on the 125 I felt like I was riding a 50cc. Then I rode it on the 250f found some lines and came back on the 125cc, feels way better, wide open most of the time and need to have the good lines to be fast, feels like a real sand track to me, maybe slightly more traction but not more than that, nice job dude.
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

A nice logo design, a good video and a fun track (which visually looks good and rides well). The official EMF team should of taken some tips when they hosted the pay to race series! Looking forward to it.
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

DP. I'd do a release in the track area of the forums with a link to the mxsemf race as well if i was you. Will definitely bring in a few more sign ups
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

Aaron Hall wrote:
I can’t say shit. But I think CJ (Dabzzz) was hinting a the fact he wanted to host again.
Good job Tristan and to everyone helping you do what you’re doing good luck with the series!
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

RH154 wrote:
Aaron Hall wrote:
I can’t say shit. But I think CJ (Dabzzz) was hinting a the fact he wanted to host again.
Good job Tristan and to everyone helping you do what you’re doing good luck with the series!
Incorrect. Both of you. My issue is lousy hosts being presented as official. You guys make our racing scene look like a joke. But, let's jus 'accept it' and 'ignore it'. Thing is; being unorganized shouldn't need to be accepted nor ignored. Maybe I just have higher standards than the teenybops.

Good luck with your series.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Tristan.Botteram

DABZZZ wrote:
RH154 wrote:
Aaron Hall wrote: He didn't even make the track and hasn't even hosted yet so I don't see why your complaining?
Incorrect. Both of you. My issue is lousy hosts being presented as official. You guys make our racing scene look like a joke. But, let's jus 'accept it' and 'ignore it'. Thing is; being unorganized shouldn't need to be accepted nor ignored. Maybe I just have higher standards than the teenybops.

Good luck with your series.
Uhm they are correct, because you haven't seen me hosting a race yet. How can you call me a lousy host when i made new tracks, a trailer and learned how to host races in a small period of time, and you haven't seen me hosting yet so what are you trying to say? I do understand the frustration of the lack of new lately on the racing on this topic but i couldn't say more then that we had some problems with the server/host.. Thanks
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

DABZZZ wrote:
If you want any of your races to become more official all you have to do is message JLV asking to add it to the announcements (He most likely wont do fun races)
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

I had hella fun racing tonight my first ever pro race.
I know we were like 10 riders but I wasn't expecting to be even a full lap in the top 3 untill Erik cleaned me out -.- haha.

Really appreciate the fresh air of new tracks and even more if they are fun like this one. Hard to make passes and also as some people have already said, hard to see the ruts and bumps. Overall, I really enjoyed the track and I'm really looking forward to the next rounds.

When we saw the announcement we were all confused as we raced 10+1 motos. Will the next be the same or 20+1 as the first post says?

Hope to see more signs ups in the next rounds.
Alex V111#1017
Tristan.Botteram

VUSTTOS wrote:I had hella fun racing tonight my first ever pro race.
I know we were like 10 riders but I wasn't expecting to be even a full lap in the top 3 untill Erik cleaned me out -.- haha.

Really appreciate the fresh air of new tracks and even more if they are fun like this one. Hard to make passes and also as some people have already said, hard to see the ruts and bumps. Overall, I really enjoyed the track and I'm really looking forward to the next rounds.

When we saw the announcement we were all confused as we raced 10+1 motos. Will the next be the same or 20+1 as the first post says?

Hope to see more signs ups in the next rounds.
Good to hear you had fun yesterday night, Upcoming track is going to be way better shading/traction wise but also with making passes. Next time will be 20Minutes + lap.
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

will there be national numbers if you continue with this, in the years coming or nah?
Tristan.Botteram

InfernalKerr77 wrote:will there be national numbers if you continue with this, in the years coming or nah?
Don't know, we haven't thought about that yet
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Tristan.Botteram wrote:
InfernalKerr77 wrote:will there be national numbers if you continue with this, in the years coming or nah?
Don't know, we haven't thought about that yet
you should :wink: 8)