BattleGrounds Custom Track ProAm Shootout

Organize races and post results here
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

BattleGrounds Custom Track ProAm Shootout

Post by DABZZZ »

Cancelled. The toxicity of the community has finally reached its maximum point for me. Im done hosting for people. Just left this up to show these fucking jokes of hosts what a races information should look like. Move smooth <3

||| 5 round series - Last round is double points |||

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a custom track series that will be selected from recently released tracks to provide support for track creators and give them insight on what we like to race on. As well as give me a way to give back to the game.
Races will be held Friday nights at 5:00pm CST.
Please be in server at a minimum of 5 minutes before beginning of race so you dont miss UID grab and so you are aware of what will be going on.
Qualifying will not have erode. However, Motos will.

Qualifying will only be open for 24 hours and will begin at 4pm CST Thursday and will end at 4pm CST on Friday.
There will be 2 qualifying servers open during qualifying hours.
If you don't qualify - You should still show up as the gate will be filled if qualifying riders are missing starting with 1st non qualifier and down the list.
Aside from when I am hosting exhibition races during the week, Week's track will be on the BattleGrounds server for Open Practice.
Event's format is below and will also be posted several times before and during the events in race server.
Racers may sign up for all classes if they choose to do so.
Fell free to join the BG discord and if you're a shredder - Scrub Thru™

https://discord.gg/ATTTA3Y

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race will be streamed by Ryan Larkins and the SGL Productions crew. You can find the stream here :
http://www.twitch.tv/sglproductionstv
If you want your bikes and gear to be seen, Please post download links in post that the link below will take you to. NO 4K PLZ.

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=48692

BattleGrounds Rules
NO CUTTING OR PUNTING! Will result in kick - No exceptions. 2nd offense will be permaban.
Riders must respect the blue flag.
If you miss UID grab, you will not race. The times will be posted here and in MXSLobby, and I will post reminders on discord several times.
If you create drama and can not let it go, You will be muted.
If your connection is too weak and you are lagging into other players, I will black flag you.
In the event of server issues or server maintenance during race time, Race will be rescheduled for the following Friday, 5:00 P.M. CST.
I KNOW IT IS EASY TO ADD PEOPLE IN - IT IS ALSO EASY TO READ AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I WILL NOT ADD IN ANYONE WHO IS NOT PRESENT AT TIME OF UID GRAB ANYMORE.

Classes and Class Info
Lites ProAm
125cc & 250f bikes only - Open License Class
(2) 8min+2lap moto format
Third place will win a custom gear set from select choices. Second place will win semi-custom bike and gear set from select choices. First place will win a complete custom bike and 3 sets of custom gear from select choices.

Premier ProAm
250 twostroke & 450 bikes only - Open License Class
Third place will win a custom gear set from select choices. Second place will win semi-custom bike and gear set from select choices. First place will win a complete custom bike and 3 sets of custom gear from select choices.
Open Money
Open Bike Class - Open License Class
2 heats - LCQ - 18 rider Main Event format
7 transfer from each heat - 4 from LCQ
First place will receive $50 USD - Second place will receive $35 USD - Third place will receive $15 USD

- Prizes are all for final points standings ONLY! Also must race all 5 rounds! -

Prizes are provided by Danky & Wheezy.

Open Money Purse is provided by the Vibe+ team.

*disclaimer*Neither of FlowtechMXS nor MXSlobby are affiliated in this series. I included the logo as a thank you for creating the program and to let everyone know where this race can be found. This is a "Approved Host" series though.

Round 1 will be announced on this post and Signups will be open with a link posted at 12am CST 3-17-18.
Round 1 will be held on 3-23-18 and will follow a weekly schedule - Signups opening & Track being announced 12am Saturdays.

This post will be where any new info will be posted. Until 3/17 - Stay Safe.
Last edited by DABZZZ on Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
tpayne114

Re: BattleGrounds Custom Track ProAm Shootout

Post by tpayne114 »

can’t wait!!
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

IM IN 8)
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

Time to send it! :lol:
bippelog963
Team: Privateer

Post by bippelog963 »

I would like to race the series, but i get home about 305 PST (an hour behind MST) so i might be late to some rounds, and was wondering if id still be put in if i do qualify?
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

bippelog963 wrote:I would like to race the series, but i get home about 305 PST (an hour behind MST) so i might be late to some rounds, and was wondering if id still be put in if i do qualify?
I have no issue with entering someone into the scripts if I have a heads up that they'll be late. (as long as they're qualified) But I like to keep on schedule and I am not going to be going to check rider entries and see who quali'd when 6 people are saying they should be in. Quali will be closing and hour before the race, so If you know youll be late but youre qualified, message me on here or on discord.
roy612
Team: privateer

Post by roy612 »

whats the first track
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

roy612 wrote:whats the first track
It will be announced midnight at the beginning of 3-17 as the post says near the bottom. I havent chose one yet as I'm waiting to see if any of those sick looking tracks in the upcoming tracks topic get released before then. This will have tracks picked as they are released or out of most recently released tracks.
bmx2k02

Post by bmx2k02 »

Hell yea so excited to finally stream a series again
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

bmx2k02 wrote:Hell yea so excited to finally stream a series again
Glad to have you on board Ryan. So many people are pm'ing me also excited for the series. Should be a good one. Ohhh boy and that money class is going to be some awesome ass racing!
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Also - Cash prizes will be paid via PayPal.
MATTMX42
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by MATTMX42 »

Hell yea sounds sick can't wait
bippelog963

Post by bippelog963 »

DABZZZ wrote:
Cancelled. The toxicity of the community has finally reached its maximum point for me. Im done hosting for people. Just left this up to show these fucking jokes of hosts what a races information should look like. Move smooth <3

||| 5 round series - Last round is double points |||

This is a custom track series that will be selected from recently released tracks to provide support for track creators and give them insight on what we like to race on. As well as give me a way to give back to the game.
Races will be held Friday nights at 5:00pm CST.
Please be in server at a minimum of 5 minutes before beginning of race so you dont miss UID grab and so you are aware of what will be going on.
Qualifying will not have erode. However, Motos will.

Qualifying will only be open for 24 hours and will begin at 4pm CST Thursday and will end at 4pm CST on Friday.
There will be 2 qualifying servers open during qualifying hours.
If you don't qualify - You should still show up as the gate will be filled if qualifying riders are missing starting with 1st non qualifier and down the list.
Aside from when I am hosting exhibition races during the week, Week's track will be on the BattleGrounds server for Open Practice.
Event's format is below and will also be posted several times before and during the events in race server.
Racers may sign up for all classes if they choose to do so.
Fell free to join the BG discord and if you're a shredder - Scrub Thru™

https://discord.gg/ATTTA3Y

Race will be streamed by Ryan Larkins and the SGL Productions crew. You can find the stream here :
http://www.twitch.tv/sglproductionstv
If you want your bikes and gear to be seen, Please post download links in post that the link below will take you to. NO 4K PLZ.

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=48692

BattleGrounds Rules
NO CUTTING OR PUNTING! Will result in kick - No exceptions. 2nd offense will be permaban.
Riders must respect the blue flag.
If you miss UID grab, you will not race. The times will be posted here and in MXSLobby, and I will post reminders on discord several times.
If you create drama and can not let it go, You will be muted.
If your connection is too weak and you are lagging into other players, I will black flag you.
In the event of server issues or server maintenance during race time, Race will be rescheduled for the following Friday, 5:00 P.M. CST.
I KNOW IT IS EASY TO ADD PEOPLE IN - IT IS ALSO EASY TO READ AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I WILL NOT ADD IN ANYONE WHO IS NOT PRESENT AT TIME OF UID GRAB ANYMORE.

Classes and Class Info
Lites ProAm
125cc & 250f bikes only - Open License Class

Premier ProAm
250 twostroke & 450 bikes only - Open License Class
Open Money
Open Bike Class - Open License Class
2 heats - LCQ - 18 rider Main Event format
7 transfer from each heat - 4 from LCQ
First place will receive $50 USD - Second place will receive $35 USD - Third place will receive $15 USD

- Prizes are all for final points standings ONLY! Also must race all 5 rounds! -

Prizes are provided by Danky & Wheezy.

Open Money Purse is provided by the Vibe+ team.

*disclaimer*Neither of FlowtechMXS nor MXSlobby are affiliated in this series. I included the logo as a thank you for creating the program and to let everyone know where this race can be found. This is a "Approved Host" series though.

Round 1 will be announced on this post and Signups will be open with a link posted at 12am CST 3-17-18.
Round 1 will be held on 3-23-18 and will follow a weekly schedule - Signups opening & Track being announced 12am Saturdays.

This post will be where any new info will be posted. Until 3/17 - Stay Safe.
rip I was super exited for it.
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

this dude.. lmao
bippelog963

Post by bippelog963 »

Tristan.Botteram wrote:this dude.. lmao
who