2018 VlastMX Esports Nationals+ Recruiting

Organize races and post results here
taelale
Team: VlastMX

2018 VlastMX Esports Nationals+ Recruiting

Post by taelale »

Outdoor bikes
On December 12, 2016 I decided to start the VlastMX MX Simulator team for the 2017 Supercross season. At the time, I had only been playing for a few months but my business partner and I thought it would be a good idea to get into such a niche market with our niche clothing brand. While most of the team spent the 17 sx season squibbing around in novice LCQ’s, Seth was actually making a few mains and that was awesome! By the middle of outdoors, I had decided that I would be taking a break from sim to focus on college and my summer semester. That only lasted a few months until sim was down in my taskvar, next to Google Chrome once again. So after roster changes and some unnecessary drama, here we are: the collective team racing the Amateur class, making most mains and getting podiums! As a team, we’ve all helped each other get much faster (especially me) and made some great friends along the way. That’s what a should do.

Recently we made the switch from VlastMX to VlastMX Esports. This really means nothing more than “competitive video gaming.” I like the idea of MX Simulator being considered an “Esport” because to most of us, it really is more than just a video game.

While I don’t want this team to be about money, I think you deserve something for running my clothing brand in your name and doing very well. Payouts will be for the 2018 Outdoor season and probably same as 2019 Supercross.

For the pro class per finish: 1-$5 2-$4 3-$3
Top 3 overall in championship will get a free t-shirt from http://www.vlastmx.com

For the amateur class per finish: 1-$3 2-$2 3-$1
Winner overall in championship will get a free t-shirt from http://www.vlastmx.com

Who are we looking for?

The only reason I spend real money on this game is because I ultimately justify it as a marketing expense for VlastMX. Therefore, because you are representing my brand, I’ll be looking for people who are going to be able to make every round of Nationals and Supercross to the best of their ability. I don’t really care about winning, just that you can qualify into the night show/motos and make a good run for the main in sx, but the more the VlastMX name gets in peoples mind, the more exposure it gets. Also just don’t be an ass. That would be nice. If you find you are struggling to get along others, don’t apply.

APPLY HERE: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GPCYYHM

This is probably the best way for me to get all your info while you remain anonymous to outsiders in case you are leaving your team or something. Only Seth and I will read your responses. If you have any questions pm me here or discord (taelale #3929)

Join if you are interested in joining the team: VlastMX Esports team discord: https://discord.gg/gKH6Jrp
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: 2018 VlastMX Esports Nationals+ Recruiting

Post by MOTOZ293 »

bike looks good :lol: :lol: :lol:
taelale

Post by taelale »

MOTOZ293 wrote:bike looks good :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes thanks for the bikes Zoa!
taelale

Post by taelale »

1. It'll probably be 3-4 weeks before we decide who's on the team.
2. IF you input your Discord name and # properly into the survey, I'll message you within a day or so. If you put your name in incorrectly, message me within a few days.
3. Yes we're accepting novice riders.
4. Come hang in our Discord next weekend April 1st, for the JGMX super long supercross event. This'll be our first semi-tryout session. If you can't make it, try to hang with us another day so we can get to know you and your riding style.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Dang $3 for a podium in pro and $5 for winning. That's 19 cents per point. idk if you've ever raced pro before, but those payouts are really low for a pro championship.

Setup looks good an all, but if you're gonna do that low of payouts might as well not do them at all.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Ty Lynch currently paying $150 a podium, $300 for a win each round.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
taelale

Post by taelale »

Aaron Hall wrote:Ty Lynch currently paying $150 a podium, $300 for a win each round.
Ok well if you want that payout, go ride for Ty Lynch
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Aaron Hall wrote:Ty Lynch currently paying $150 a podium, $300 for a win each round.
WAT I WAS NOT GETTIN THIS TYPE OF PAYOUT
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Well Ty Lynch has mental disorder if he's paying THAT MUCH JESUS
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

was only $25 $20 and $15 for me. then 1k for the title but i dont give a frik
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Rush wrote:was only $25 $20 and $15 for me. then 1k for the title but i dont give a frik
u lie. no way he payed you $1,000 to win an mxsim title lmfaoo
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

808 wrote:
Rush wrote:was only $25 $20 and $15 for me. then 1k for the title but i dont give a frik
he was gonna but i left cause ya boi dont need his money
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

So... anyone got Tys number?... asking for a friend
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Rush wrote:
808 wrote:
he was gonna but i left cause ya boi dont need his money
you should grab that and just send it my way... for classified reasons
CyberPostman
Team: Privateer

Post by CyberPostman »

taelale wrote:1. It'll probably be 3-4 weeks before we decide who's on the team.
2. IF you input your Discord name and # properly into the survey, I'll message you within a day or so. If you put your name in incorrectly, message me within a few days.
3. Yes we're accepting novice riders.
4. Come hang in our Discord next weekend April 1st, for the JGMX super long supercross event. This'll be our first semi-tryout session. If you can't make it, try to hang with us another day so we can get to know you and your riding style.

Hey Hows it going? I tried to fill out the survey but it told me the survey was closed and to contact the owner. I am very interested in joining a team for the 2018 outdoor am season. My discord name is Jimmy#8181. If you dont mind shooting me a message to talk and ride some sim I am always down. A team to talk with and practice for the races would be great.