[Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Organize races and post results here
Ryanr25
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:12 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Mars

Re: [Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Postby Ryanr25 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:51 am

its called an Australian series for a reason.

rwalk120
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:07 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Australia

Re: [Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Postby rwalk120 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Sup everyone,

Im very new and wondering whether or not to actually buy MX Sim, im pretty certain im going to but id just like to ask beforehand if theres a fee to join or race on the AUS servers? Im not wanting to buy the $50 game then pay like another 5 bucks to race. Also if theres other stupid stuff im missing that would stop me from being allowed to race could you let us know.
Cheers- mx sim noob 8)
Image

User avatar
Clintos15
Posts: 341
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:15 am
Team: Transmoto
Location: Ireland

Re: [Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Postby Clintos15 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:20 pm

rwalk120 wrote:Sup everyone,

Im very new and wondering whether or not to actually buy MX Sim, im pretty certain im going to but id just like to ask beforehand if theres a fee to join or race on the AUS servers? Im not wanting to buy the $50 game then pay like another 5 bucks to race. Also if theres other stupid stuff im missing that would stop me from being allowed to race could you let us know.
Cheers- mx sim noob 8)


this Australian series to free mate, Dont have to pay anything to signup and race.
MXSRaces Admin | 2x MXSRaces National Champion | 3rd in AUSSX
Image

rwalk120
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:07 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Australia

Re: [Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Postby rwalk120 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:25 am

Clintos15 wrote:
rwalk120 wrote:Sup everyone,

Im very new and wondering whether or not to actually buy MX Sim, im pretty certain im going to but id just like to ask beforehand if theres a fee to join or race on the AUS servers? Im not wanting to buy the $50 game then pay like another 5 bucks to race. Also if theres other stupid stuff im missing that would stop me from being allowed to race could you let us know.
Cheers- mx sim noob 8)


this Australian series to free mate, Dont have to pay anything to signup and race.


Cheers man
Image

Logeyboy
Posts: 2287
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 am
Team: Transmoto
Location: New Zealand

Re: [Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Postby Logeyboy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:00 am

2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli - Round 1: Newry



Logan Heagney | #130 (NA) | #84 (EU) | #30 (AUS/MXSRaces)
MXSRaces Discord
If you enjoy the work/hosting I do donate here.

User avatar
DCreedz#523
Posts: 903
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 am
Team: Greef Clothing
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: [Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Postby DCreedz#523 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:17 pm

Is anyone livestreaming? =)
Image

User avatar
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1161
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: [Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Postby Lnxa » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:30 am

Track is fun but erode in qualifying is a terrible idea, You only get like 2 laps in a 15 min race where you could actually run your fastest lap and thats if there is a good amount of people in the server but more people can also make it harder to get a clean lap. I guess the days of going in a server late at night because you're bored and wanna run a lap are over because you won't be able to run anywhere close to the times you could if there was 15 people in the server making good ruts. #RIPMXS2k18
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]

User avatar
RFX_corentin_12
Posts: 673
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm
Team: Impact
Location: France
Contact:

Re: [Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Postby RFX_corentin_12 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:29 am

Lnxa wrote:Track is fun but erode in qualifying is a terrible idea, You only get like 2 laps in a 15 min race where you could actually run your fastest lap and thats if there is a good amount of people in the server but more people can also make it harder to get a clean lap. I guess the days of going in a server late at night because you're bored and wanna run a lap are over because you won't be able to run anywhere close to the times you could if there was 15 people in the server making good ruts. #RIPMXS2k18
Image

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3483
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: [Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Postby Atom6246 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:30 am

Lnxa wrote:Track is fun but erode in qualifying is a terrible idea

100% agree.
Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

Logeyboy
Posts: 2287
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 am
Team: Transmoto
Location: New Zealand

Re: [Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Postby Logeyboy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:53 am

Logan Heagney | #130 (NA) | #84 (EU) | #30 (AUS/MXSRaces)
MXSRaces Discord
If you enjoy the work/hosting I do donate here.

WellsMX524
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 am
Team: MV Films
Location: Illinois

Re: [Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Postby WellsMX524 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:29 pm

I agree with Jesse. Erode qualifying is a mess, along with having four days to qualify. When you do this, everyone finds the quickest lines and it becomes a slot car race. Look at how the track eroded last night after the races. It was very one lined.

On top of that, I have a GTX 1070 and an i7 6700 and the framerate was awful last night. I downloaded the low res, took out the vertical banners, turned my graphic settings all the way and the track was still tough to run.

My suggestions for the series are this:
Limited qualifying
Optimize the tracks

User avatar
RFX_corentin_12
Posts: 673
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm
Team: Impact
Location: France
Contact:

Re: [Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Postby RFX_corentin_12 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:29 am

That was a great racing! But the track as some issues, like Neal said, i got low res, deleted all object except the yellow stake, and still laggy, and i dont know if timing gates was fucked or what but sometimes i was dropping a position and get it back while i was alone on the track without getting passed or pass anyone
Image

User avatar
Bryce#313
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:11 pm
Team: VersusPC/FAMmx

Re: [Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Postby Bryce#313 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:31 pm

WellsMX524 wrote:I agree with Jesse. Erode qualifying is a mess, along with having four days to qualify. When you do this, everyone finds the quickest lines and it becomes a slot car race. Look at how the track eroded last night after the races. It was very one lined.

On top of that, I have a GTX 1070 and an i7 6700 and the framerate was awful last night. I downloaded the low res, took out the vertical banners, turned my graphic settings all the way and the track was still tough to run.

My suggestions for the series are this:
Limited qualifying
Optimize the tracks

Really? I have the exact same pc pretty much and I had no issues at all. I ran just normal graphic settings and it didn’t drop once. Might just be your advanced nvidea settings possibly.
Image

WellsMX524
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 am
Team: MV Films
Location: Illinois

Re: [Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Postby WellsMX524 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:31 pm

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:That was a great racing! But the track as some issues, like Neal said, i got low res, deleted all object except the yellow stake, and still laggy, and i dont know if timing gates was fucked or what but sometimes i was dropping a position and get it back while i was alone on the track without getting passed or pass anyone


Yeah exactly, I somehow missed a timing gate that caused me to go a lap down in the first moto.

WellsMX524
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 am
Team: MV Films
Location: Illinois

Re: [Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Postby WellsMX524 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:34 pm

Image
Image

Here are my NVIDIA Settings. Not sure where I'm going wrong, but this is what I've always ran. I know the anti aliasing might be high, but honestly I don't want to deal with stepping textures


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], InfernalKerr77, SprintCar2L and 8 guests