[Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Organize races and post results here
Ryanr25
Team: Privateer

Re: [Event] 2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli

Post by Ryanr25 »

its called an Australian series for a reason.
rwalk120

Post by rwalk120 »

Sup everyone,

Im very new and wondering whether or not to actually buy MX Sim, im pretty certain im going to but id just like to ask beforehand if theres a fee to join or race on the AUS servers? Im not wanting to buy the $50 game then pay like another 5 bucks to race. Also if theres other stupid stuff im missing that would stop me from being allowed to race could you let us know.
Cheers- mx sim noob 8)
Clintos15

Post by Clintos15 »

rwalk120 wrote:Sup everyone,

Im very new and wondering whether or not to actually buy MX Sim, im pretty certain im going to but id just like to ask beforehand if theres a fee to join or race on the AUS servers? Im not wanting to buy the $50 game then pay like another 5 bucks to race. Also if theres other stupid stuff im missing that would stop me from being allowed to race could you let us know.
Cheers- mx sim noob 8)
this Australian series to free mate, Dont have to pay anything to signup and race.
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
rwalk120

Post by rwalk120 »

Clintos15 wrote:
rwalk120 wrote:Sup everyone,

Cheers- mx sim noob 8)
this Australian series to free mate, Dont have to pay anything to signup and race.
Cheers man
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

2018 Australian MXS Nationals Presented by Pirelli - Round 1: Newry
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

Is anyone livestreaming? =)
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

Track is fun but erode in qualifying is a terrible idea, You only get like 2 laps in a 15 min race where you could actually run your fastest lap and thats if there is a good amount of people in the server but more people can also make it harder to get a clean lap. I guess the days of going in a server late at night because you're bored and wanna run a lap are over because you won't be able to run anywhere close to the times you could if there was 15 people in the server making good ruts. #RIPMXS2k18
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Lnxa wrote:Track is fun but erode in qualifying is a terrible idea, You only get like 2 laps in a 15 min race where you could actually run your fastest lap and thats if there is a good amount of people in the server but more people can also make it harder to get a clean lap. I guess the days of going in a server late at night because you're bored and wanna run a lap are over because you won't be able to run anywhere close to the times you could if there was 15 people in the server making good ruts. #RIPMXS2k18
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Lnxa wrote:Track is fun but erode in qualifying is a terrible idea
100% agree.
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

I agree with Jesse. Erode qualifying is a mess, along with having four days to qualify. When you do this, everyone finds the quickest lines and it becomes a slot car race. Look at how the track eroded last night after the races. It was very one lined.

On top of that, I have a GTX 1070 and an i7 6700 and the framerate was awful last night. I downloaded the low res, took out the vertical banners, turned my graphic settings all the way and the track was still tough to run.

My suggestions for the series are this:
Limited qualifying
Optimize the tracks
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

That was a great racing! But the track as some issues, like Neal said, i got low res, deleted all object except the yellow stake, and still laggy, and i dont know if timing gates was fucked or what but sometimes i was dropping a position and get it back while i was alone on the track without getting passed or pass anyone
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

WellsMX524 wrote:I agree with Jesse. Erode qualifying is a mess, along with having four days to qualify. When you do this, everyone finds the quickest lines and it becomes a slot car race. Look at how the track eroded last night after the races. It was very one lined.

On top of that, I have a GTX 1070 and an i7 6700 and the framerate was awful last night. I downloaded the low res, took out the vertical banners, turned my graphic settings all the way and the track was still tough to run.

My suggestions for the series are this:
Limited qualifying
Optimize the tracks
Really? I have the exact same pc pretty much and I had no issues at all. I ran just normal graphic settings and it didn’t drop once. Might just be your advanced nvidea settings possibly.
WellsMX524

Post by WellsMX524 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:That was a great racing! But the track as some issues, like Neal said, i got low res, deleted all object except the yellow stake, and still laggy, and i dont know if timing gates was fucked or what but sometimes i was dropping a position and get it back while i was alone on the track without getting passed or pass anyone
Yeah exactly, I somehow missed a timing gate that caused me to go a lap down in the first moto.
WellsMX524

Post by WellsMX524 »

Here are my NVIDIA Settings. Not sure where I'm going wrong, but this is what I've always ran. I know the anti aliasing might be high, but honestly I don't want to deal with stepping textures