checkerz wrote:official.mxslobby.com:19808

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hxnxlwbyp ... 283%29.zip
Alternate link for those having issues with mediafire:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YVXEj ... qH7TvYwftB
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Post by checkerz »

Moto 2 track (need one of the original red bud tests, doesn't matter which one)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gbiwGE ... sp=sharing

Moto 2 will start at 11:10pm CST
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Tons of erode testing today as I have freed up a bit of time.

We'll be doing a moto couple motos this afternoon (track link in next 10-15 minutes - Moto around 1pm CST)

Nighttime erode testing will start at 8:30pm CST approximately (immediately after the 125 class from Southwick MXSEMF) Amateurs will be racing Southwick, so I WILL NEED PRO PARTCIPATION!

We'll be doing multiple motos, stay tuned to MXS EMF discord and here or join the server for info. Latest tracks and updates will be posted here.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

official.mxslobby.com:19808

Moto 1: 1pm CST
Moto 2: Likely to follow - see here or server or MXSEMF discord for updates

Track (requires one of the original Red Bud erode test tracks above)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wka6pj ... sp=sharing
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Sunday Nighttime erode testing will start at 8:30pm CST approximately (immediately after the 125 class from Southwick MXSEMF) Amateurs will be racing Southwick, so I WILL NEED PRO PARTCIPATION!

We'll be doing multiple motos, stay tuned to MXS EMF discord and here or join the server for info. Latest tracks and updates will be posted here.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Server: official.mxslobby.com:19808
Track: http://www.mediafire.com/file/s8lh9yf0q ... 285%29.zip (must have one of the original redbudprac)
Moto 1: 8:45pm CST

WE WILL BE DOING MULTIPLE MOTOS OVER THE NEXT COUPLE HOURS!
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Moto 2 will be at 10:00pm CST.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Any erode tests planned for today?
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

aeffertz wrote:Any erode tests planned for today?
No. No future erode tests from me.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 25#p833058
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

checkerz wrote:
aeffertz wrote:Any erode tests planned for today?
No. No future erode tests from me.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 25#p833058
Damn, I feel you though.

Sorry I couldn't show up for more.
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

Do you think maybe erode tests could be at more scheduled times and dates that everyone will know about? Sometimes I'll be on and wont check the forums or discord and then realize I missed another test race. I know that it would limit your testing times more, but I feel like it would bring about a bigger crowd. Would be easier to just know that if I want to participate in an erode test, I can just show up to the server at 9pm est every sunday and monday or something of that sort. Of course it doesn't help though that its summer, which obviously is a hot time for people being away on vacation or doing other things. I can't thank you guys enough for all the behind the scenes work that's constantly going on, just want to help out.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

FlyinHigh wrote:Do you think maybe erode tests could be at more scheduled times and dates that everyone will know about? Sometimes I'll be on and wont check the forums or discord and then realize I missed another test race. I know that it would limit your testing times more, but I feel like it would bring about a bigger crowd. Would be easier to just know that if I want to participate in an erode test, I can just show up to the server at 9pm est every sunday and monday or something of that sort. Of course it doesn't help though that its summer, which obviously is a hot time for people being away on vacation or doing other things. I can't thank you guys enough for all the behind the scenes work that's constantly going on, just want to help out.
Not sure how much more consistent and scheduled you're looking for? Thursday, Friday, Monday each week at 9:30-10 every week has been the very open schedule. Guys in the race server were informed 24 hours ahead of time along with on forums and discord spammed multiple times leading up to the events, and guys still didn't show...

No sense in going back and forth about the whys or what ifs or whatever, what is done is done. I feel like I did more than enough to do everything I can to get guys to show up to improve the racing series and tracks for them, and they didn't show. It wasn't for me! I don't race (typically, southwick was the first time in 2 years), I don't get anything extra for doing this, I did this for the community... the same one that couldn't fill a gate.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

That's shitty Chex, I know personally they were to late for me most of the time I would try to do em when I could, i think you did a good job. I kinda hated the 30 +2 but I eunderstood why you did that it just wasn't for me after working all day. I wish you'd change your mind because you are doing more than anybody with erode and I feel like it improved a lot. I want to see it go to the next level, but they won't get off fortgay to help sim but then they wanna bitch about the tracks.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

It's like this...

If I offered each member of the community to give them $1000 a week. I would deliver it in their mailbox, and they would take it to their bank. As long as they did that, I would give them another $1000 every week. Sounds like a good deal right?

About 15-20 people would make an easy $5200 a year. 5-6 of them would say, "Thank you." 1 of them would even offer to help deliver the money.

Meanwhile 120 would never go to their mailbox to get the first thousand and wouldn't say a word.

And then, the other 30 would say

"My mailbox is too far away"
"I don't have enough gas to get to the bank"
"Can you deliver on Thursday because I want to go to the bank on Friday?"
"I don't like money"
"My neighbors scare me, I don't want to go to the mailbox"

and then DDavis would say, "I took the $1000 from the mailbox, I just didn't take it to the bank, so still give me my next $1000. Meanwhile calling me everyday bitching that his first $1000 was all in $100 bills and not in $5s and $10s."

and he'd be closely followed by Joseph Pilsner screaming like a schoolgirl every day, "It's only $1000 and I want $1000000 and I want it all in $1 bills so my mommy doesn't know it isn't my allowance and my wallet can look fat when I take my selfies online."