Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8248
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby checkerz » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:58 pm


User avatar
FlyinHigh
Posts: 522
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:37 am

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby FlyinHigh » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:50 pm

chrispy222 wrote:forgive me for my ignorance, but has there been any discussion over saving the track after moto 1 and using it for moto 2? maybe chop off some of it, like use 75% of the erode from moto 1. or something along the lines of this?

I asked chex a while back about doing this and it came down to the game limiting the process. He said something about maybe wanting to do it for a few races this year. Don't think it would be too hard to manage but everyone would have to be able to download the update it in a timely manner so nothing gets too delayed.
R.I.P. Jantz Grodzicki #96

chaseb31
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:33 am
Team: BPC | Oregon Goods
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby chaseb31 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:21 pm

08 sesh rn
Image

Chase Blakely | Oregon Goods

User avatar
T_Frye127
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am
Team: Volcom
Location: NW Indiana
Contact:

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby T_Frye127 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:10 am

chaseb31 wrote:08 sesh rn




yoo make sure you guys restart for this kid and his boyfriends or he'll go cry to the admins :lol:

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8248
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby checkerz » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:09 pm

Testing at 12:45 CST (most likely will be doing multiple motos with tilemap/info updates between)

official.mxslobby.com:19808

Same track as yesterday:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qckms7dy840pslb/2018muddycreekpractice%20%289%29.zip

PLEASE NOTE - If we cannot fill the server for this test race, erode development will be discontinued. I'm not going to keep wasting my time if I can't get support to fill the gate to do an actual test.

motocross_will
Posts: 714
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:26 am
Team: MV Films

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby motocross_will » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:27 pm

checkerz wrote:Testing at 12:45 CST (most likely will be doing multiple motos with tilemap/info updates between)

official.mxslobby.com:19808

Same track as yesterday:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qckms7dy840pslb/2018muddycreekpractice%20%289%29.zip

PLEASE NOTE - If we cannot fill the server for this test race, erode development will be discontinued. I'm not going to keep wasting my time if I can't get support to fill the gate to do an actual test.

Fuuckkk I work
Image

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 2814
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: Malt Liquor Boiz
Location: Wiscansin

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby aeffertz » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:32 pm

motocross_will wrote:
checkerz wrote:Testing at 12:45 CST (most likely will be doing multiple motos with tilemap/info updates between)

official.mxslobby.com:19808

Same track as yesterday:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qckms7dy840pslb/2018muddycreekpractice%20%289%29.zip

PLEASE NOTE - If we cannot fill the server for this test race, erode development will be discontinued. I'm not going to keep wasting my time if I can't get support to fill the gate to do an actual test.

Fuuckkk I work


Saaame.
Image

User avatar
Racers52
Posts: 2537
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:10 pm
Team: MXSEMF/rF
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby Racers52 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:49 pm

checkerz wrote:Testing at 12:45 CST (most likely will be doing multiple motos with tilemap/info updates between)

official.mxslobby.com:19808

Same track as yesterday:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qckms7dy840pslb/2018muddycreekpractice%20%289%29.zip

PLEASE NOTE - If we cannot fill the server for this test race, erode development will be discontinued. I'm not going to keep wasting my time if I can't get support to fill the gate to do an actual test.


People want to complain and be toxic but yet a majority of them havent done a single erode test race.

Typical of the MXS community IMO
Image

User avatar
Rush
Posts: 1259
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Coco Capitan
Location: Gucci store

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby Rush » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:06 pm

If your talking about me I’ve been riding everytime there is an erode race. But I do plan on showing up for this one.
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2665
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Unless you were riding a shopping cart in Fortnite you were online for some of them..

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8248
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby checkerz » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:49 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e06iku6dr5zbmg6/updates_6112018.zip
Place in 2018muddycreekpractice

Test in official.mxslobby.com:19808 at 2pm CST

Thank you to those who came, hope you can come again.

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8248
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby checkerz » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:50 pm

Must have:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qckms7dy840pslb/2018muddycreekpractice%20%289%29.zip

Then place this below update in.

checkerz wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/file/e06iku6dr5zbmg6/updates_6112018.zip
Place in 2018muddycreekpractice

Test in official.mxslobby.com:19808 at 2pm CST

Thank you to those who came, hope you can come again.

User avatar
ColtonD719
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:15 am
Team: Privateer
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby ColtonD719 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:57 pm

The erode on the race we just finished worked really well. The limits I think are about perfect: lots of lines forming early on, then about halfway through the race it settles in to a good level. I felt like there were multiple usable lines on the majority of the track, and late in the race it was sometimes rewarding to take an unused line to find smoother ground.

Overall I thought the turns and ruts formed excellently. However, I feel like there could be more/better braking bumps, especially going into turns like 17, or 12 and 13. The hangtown/glen helen bumps I think were pretty good. Also, I thought the straightaways (teal areas on tilemap) remained a bit too smooth, especially the two long jump sections. I think it would be cool if some ruts formed up the faces of those jumps.

Looking forward to the update you just posted.
Colton, Track Creator

Released MXS Tracks

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8248
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby checkerz » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:51 pm

Planning to test again between 9:30-10pm tonight.

Prada
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby Prada » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:12 pm

ok


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jay_T99, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests