Erode fun race 10:30est 5/1/2018

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
Rush
Posts: 1298
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Coco Capitan
Location: Gucci store

Erode fun race 10:30est 5/1/2018

Postby Rush » Wed May 02, 2018 1:21 am

me and colton wanted to do a little erode race tonight around 10:30est on the tavella bros track
track:http://www.mediafire.com/file/dozd5m6u9a9zzcv/tavellabrosmx_update.zip
server: artracecraftdecals.mxsim.fr:19870
motos: 2 30+2s
hope to see you boys there
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

Trevor#91
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Erode fun race 10:30est 5/1/2018

Postby Trevor#91 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:25 am

Rush wrote:me and colton wanted to do a little erode race tonight around 10:30est on the tavella bros track
track:http://www.mediafire.com/file/dozd5m6u9a9zzcv/tavellabrosmx_update.zip
server: artracecraftdecals.mxsim.fr:19870
motos: 2 30+2s
hope to see you boys there

server isnt on that track
Image

User avatar
Rush
Posts: 1298
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Coco Capitan
Location: Gucci store

Re: Erode fun race 10:30est 5/1/2018

Postby Rush » Wed May 02, 2018 1:27 am

u still have an hour m8 settle down, it'll be on the server in a minute
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

Trevor#91
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Erode fun race 10:30est 5/1/2018

Postby Trevor#91 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:30 am

Rush wrote:u still have an hour m8 settle down, it'll be on the server in a minute

broo my b i thought it was 10:30 #stoned
Image

User avatar
Rush
Posts: 1298
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Coco Capitan
Location: Gucci store

Re: Erode fun race 10:30est 5/1/2018

Postby Rush » Wed May 02, 2018 2:47 am

my bad boys wasnt aware emf's servers are some cheeks
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

User avatar
Panic_rev151
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:02 am
Team: Relax Attire
Location: Hollywood
Contact:

Re: Erode fun race 10:30est 5/1/2018

Postby Panic_rev151 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:48 am

Rush wrote:my bad boys wasnt aware emf's servers are some cheeks


the disrespect
Image

User avatar
AWood
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 am
Team: Who Knows...
Location: Test Tracks and In N Out

Re: Erode fun race 10:30est 5/1/2018

Postby AWood » Wed May 02, 2018 3:00 am

gg boys see you at southwick.

Image

Image
barrington314 wrote:awood is right

Leclair wrote:i fuck you

2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th

User avatar
AWood
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 am
Team: Who Knows...
Location: Test Tracks and In N Out

Re: Erode fun race 10:30est 5/1/2018

Postby AWood » Wed May 02, 2018 3:00 am

Wait i was P1 this game is broken....
barrington314 wrote:awood is right

Leclair wrote:i fuck you

2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests