2018 Heckman Productions Outdoors

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Vital MX Racing
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

2018 Heckman Productions Outdoors

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:15 am

Image
Two Pals Running a Sick Setup


Image
Ethan Parks

Image
Alex Heckman

Team Objective
With Ethan Parks being the only rider able to participate in the 2018 NA Motocross Series, he's hoping to consistently score finishes in the top 20 and possibly land inside the top 10 near the end of the season.

Downloads
2K
4K

Thanks To
Game - JLV
Bike Model - Jeremy Cohenour
Helmet Model - Alex Tee
Wheel Model - JRE
Boots Model - Coco
Gear - T'hoot
Screenshots - Willski
Being a G - Grant Dawson
Sorry if I forgot anyone, put this post together last second
Image

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2016
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: 2018 Heckman Productions Outdoors

Postby MOTOZ293 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:30 am

Just to piss you off Heckman, im going to point out the sidis are two left boots. Love you! Sick setup
Image

User avatar
ROSE822
Posts: 1215
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Architech
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 2018 Heckman Productions Outdoors

Postby ROSE822 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:37 am

looks sick
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Vital MX Racing
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: 2018 Heckman Productions Outdoors

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:47 pm

MOTOZ293 wrote:Just to piss you off Heckman, im going to point out the sidis are two left boots. Love you! Sick setup

Lol I really don’t care :lol: thnx tho
ROSE822 wrote:looks sick

Thnx
Image

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2016
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: 2018 Heckman Productions Outdoors

Postby MOTOZ293 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:20 pm

AHeckman2 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:Just to piss you off Heckman, im going to point out the sidis are two left boots. Love you! Sick setup

Lol I really don’t care :lol: thnx tho

I got them like 2 years ago and noticed that
Image

RXR_Banjo
Posts: 1119
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:27 am
Team: MotoStar

Re: 2018 Heckman Productions Outdoors

Postby RXR_Banjo » Wed May 16, 2018 5:29 pm

Looks sick!!! Why u dont race heckman?
Phil Doyon #177

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Vital MX Racing
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: 2018 Heckman Productions Outdoors

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:22 pm

RXR_Banjo wrote:Looks sick!!! Why u dont race heckman?

Thanks Phil, I work late Wednesday nights and it would be hard to switch my schedule while still keeping my hours. I might get it changed halfway through the season, I'm not sure yet. It's hard for me to justify switching my work schedule for a video game :lol:
Image

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2016
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: 2018 Heckman Productions Outdoors

Postby MOTOZ293 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:26 pm

AHeckman2 wrote:It's hard for me to justify switching my work schedule for a video game :lol:

lie
Image

RXR_Banjo
Posts: 1119
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:27 am
Team: MotoStar

Re: 2018 Heckman Productions Outdoors

Postby RXR_Banjo » Wed May 16, 2018 8:44 pm

haha yeh i understand! same for me the only night that my local track is open is wed night so ill do the race when its raining irl lol

AHeckman2 wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote:Looks sick!!! Why u dont race heckman?

Thanks Phil, I work late Wednesday nights and it would be hard to switch my schedule while still keeping my hours. I might get it changed halfway through the season, I'm not sure yet. It's hard for me to justify switching my work schedule for a video game :lol:
Phil Doyon #177


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hi Im Skyqe, ryanmx25 and 7 guests