[Announcement] 2018 Grand SuperMoto Nationals - EZDecals

Organize races and post results here
EZdecals
Crushed Dissenter
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Post by EZdecals »

Posting For Ty Lynch

G'day all I would like to announce something that myself and friends within the community have been planning for quite a large sum of time, I haven't seen or herd of anyone in the community that has ever ran a Supermoto Even let alone a Supermoto Series. So we are going to bring it upon our self's too start a series for all the Supermoto Fans out there.

The planning has gone as far as organising new Wheel Models, Starting to design and put new tracks into the game, Testing traction and how things will all work for a race, Race formats and so forth.

We have been working on Turning the P2sta/JRE Rider model into a Supermoto Rider, Making it too look like he is fully equip in leathers, This will be released in a pack that is scrammed and safd along with the wheels for everyone too use, If we are aloud too.

The main reason for this post is to see the kind of reaction and response we get from it all, The main aim is to provide the community with more content that varrys amongst the sport some more, With Outdoors and SX The season is packed full of fun, But were working on doing this around the Offseason.

The parts we are working such as Barkbusters for the Handlebars, Crash Knobbs for the front axel and rear, and a catch bottle with hoses too and from, will most likely be uploaded for everyone to use to make there own supermoto bikes. I know this is a mile away, but were still planning ahead looking to spice things up and make things a little interesting, I've put MXSEMF as the host as I don't think there is anyone else I'd rather have host, but like I said still a huge work in progress.

People behind the Idea:
Arla Green _ Track Designer
Frederick James - Myself / Track Editor
Jordan Eddgington - Model Designer Track & Bike
Nathan Kennet - Model Designer Track & Bike
Ty Lynch - Track Editor/Creator

We would love for more people to get involved with the idea if they can, you're more then welcome to chuck some ideas at us and let us know what your thoughts on the idea are.

Here are some progress shots of the wheel model Nathan Kennet is working on.

Arla Green is curently helping with the design of the tracks and format and these are some of the previous layout from races over the years.
Currently the project is very early in the progress and were hoping to do some replica track/races for the series.

We welcome anyone who is willing to help us with this project I will keep everyone updated on the situation!

Working on rewards with Supermoto Specific Company's, but we know that isn't everyone forty, so we will keep everyone posted about this as well.

Pictures of the tracks should be posted soon.

Cheers all we hope to speak to you all about it further soon!
EZdecals
Crushed Dissenter

Post by EZdecals »

Posting For Ty Lynch

G'day all I would like to announce something that myself and friends within the community have been planning for quite a large sum of time, I haven't seen or herd of anyone in the community that has ever ran a Supermoto Even let alone a Supermoto Series. So we are going to bring it upon our self's too start a series for all the Supermoto Fans out there.

The planning has gone as far as organising new Wheel Models, Starting to design and put new tracks into the game, Testing traction and how things will all work for a race, Race formats and so forth.

We have been working on Turning the P2sta/JRE Rider model into a Supermoto Rider, Making it too look like he is fully equip in leathers, This will be released in a pack that is scrammed and safd along with the wheels for everyone too use, If we are aloud too.

The main reason for this post is to see the kind of reaction and response we get from it all, The main aim is to provide the community with more content that varrys amongst the sport some more, With Outdoors and SX The season is packed full of fun, But were working on doing this around the Offseason.

The parts we are working such as Barkbusters for the Handlebars, Crash Knobbs for the front axel and rear, and a catch bottle with hoses too and from, will most likely be uploaded for everyone to use to make there own supermoto bikes. I know this is a mile away, but were still planning ahead looking to spice things up and make things a little interesting, I've put MXSEMF as the host as I don't think there is anyone else I'd rather have host, but like I said still a huge work in progress.

People behind the Idea:
Arla Green _ Track Designer
Frederick James - Myself / Track Editor
Jordan Eddgington - Model Designer Track & Bike
Nathan Kennet - Model Designer Track & Bike
Ty Lynch - Track Editor/Creator

We would love for more people to get involved with the idea if they can, you're more then welcome to chuck some ideas at us and let us know what your thoughts on the idea are.

Here are some progress shots of the wheel model Nathan Kennet is working on.

Arla Green is curently helping with the design of the tracks and format and these are some of the previous layout from races over the years.
Currently the project is very early in the progress and were hoping to do some replica track/races for the series.

We welcome anyone who is willing to help us with this project I will keep everyone updated on the situation!

Working on rewards with Supermoto Specific Company's, but we know that isn't everyone forty, so we will keep everyone posted about this as well.

Pictures of the tracks should be posted soon.

Cheers all we hope to speak to you all about it further soon!
Jaruro38
Team: DP26 RB KTM FACTORY

Re: [Announcement] 2018 Grand SuperMoto Nationals - EZDecals

Post by Jaruro38 »

Loving this!!
yan24
Team: Privateer

Post by yan24 »

I just love it !!!!!!
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Hype is real!

Just to maybe save you some time, this supermoto wheels are already looking good.

Link to some tracks with cool objetcs and traction:
Alcarrás Replica Track situated in Spain.
Sandy Mine Track not replica.
Alex V111#1017
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

dop3
jakebarrett
Team: GM

Post by jakebarrett »

looks like it would be fun!
patrickv155

Post by patrickv155 »

This sounds awesome!!
EZdecals
Crushed Dissenter

Post by EZdecals »

VUSTTOS wrote:Hype is real!

Just to maybe save you some time, this supermoto wheels are already looking good.

Link to some tracks with cool objetcs and traction:
Alcarrás Replica Track situated in Spain.
Sandy Mine Track not replica.
Cheers mate, Yeah i've been looking over the current supermoto track's they're are incredible for there age too! Way beyond the time they were created!
If you have any replica track Ideas throw them at us with Cord's so we can have a look at the overlays!
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

very much excitement in my testie sack
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

Oh hell yes!
Ashe
Team: Trap House Inc.

Post by Ashe »

Cant wait
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

VUSTTOS wrote: Just to maybe save you some time, this supermoto wheels are already looking good.
If you think those wheels are anywhere near the detail of Kenny's you're crazy :)
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

D_ROY178 wrote:If you think those wheels are anywhere near the detail of Kenny's you're crazy :)
Who doesn't know that? :D
Alex V111#1017
damonko
Team: TavellaBrosRacing

Post by damonko »

:D :D
TavellaBrosRacing is back! :D