2018 JGMX Loretta Lynn's

Organize races and post results here
Xkxmotokid
Team: Full Throttle

2018 JGMX Loretta Lynn's

Post by Xkxmotokid »

2018 JGMX Loretta Lynn's National Motocross Championships!

Hello everybody with Ddavis stepping down and not hosting Loretta Lynn's this year. Josh Gilmore aka JGMX and I have decided to step up and host the event. This event will be a pay to race series, so that people take it seriously, but it will be only a small fee. So the way you pay goes like this, I'm doing a General Admission Fee of $2, that allows you to race 2 classes. After you pay you can choose what regional you want to race. Josh Gilmore will be making a better then ever Loretta Lynn's track and making 2 regionals.
Information

Server
rithmx.flowtechmxs.com:19861

Registration
So the way you pay goes like this, I'm doing an General Admission Fee of $2, that allows you to race 2 classes, but you can race more classes if you want to. You can race up to a max of 4 classes. So it will be an additional dollar per class. For example, $3 for 3 classes, and $4 for 4 classes. Even if you are interested in only racing one class you still have to pay the General Admission fee of $2. After you pay you can choose what regional you want to race. Even if you Sign-up and not pay you will not be racing. Its only $2 to $4 dollars to race a good event.

Pay Here
Sign-up Here

Dates
West Coast Regional 2018 Glen Helen Amateur Track Made by JGMX-Saturday June 30th
East Coast Regional 2018 Freestone Made by JGMX- Saturday July 7th
Sign-ups will close 3 days before your regional.
You can only sign up for 1 regional, and I will not put you in scripts unless you pay.
The Loretta Lynn National
Moto 1 will be held on Tuesday July 24th
Moto 2 will be held on Thursday July 26th
Moto 3 will be held on Saturday July 28th

This event will have no erode, we are going back to our roots.

Tracks will be released 24 hours prior to the event.
Tracks will be posted here

Hey guys so today I’m releasing my Glen Helen Amatuer track. This is the west regional for the Lorretta Lyns series. If you havent already signed up then yall need to hop on it, the racing is going to be really fun! Also a huge massive thank you to Jakob Hubbard for making the enviorment look amazing. Without him this track would not be nearly as good. Ty man.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e2i7n276t ... +Track.RAR

Freestone Track Release

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_jTCdd ... sp=sharing

Loretta Lynns Track Release

Download Lorettas Here!

Skins
I will make a thread when it gets closer to time.

Bibs
You can download the 2018 bib here, however you don't need to use it until its the national.

Stream
We might have Donut MX come and stream this event.

Classes
Open Pro Sport 125cc-450cc
You are only eligible for this class if you are Pro.

250 A 125cc-250cc
Any Pro is eligible for this class.

450 A 125cc-450cc
Any Pro is eligible for this class.

Supermini CR125 Only
Anybody from C to Pro is eligible for this class.

Schoolboy 125cc Only
People that are Amateur are eligible for this class.

250 B 125cc-250cc

450 B 125cc-450cc

Open C 125cc-450cc
Only eligible if you have not score am points.(If you choose to race Open C, the only other classes you can race are Schoolboy and Supermini.)

Prizes
$15 To the winner of Open Pro Sport
$15 To the winner of 250 A and 450 A.

Race Format for Regionals
At the Regionals all moto's will be 10 minutes + 1 lap
5:30 PM CST 3:30 PST - Open Pro Sport Moto 1
5:45 PM CST 3:45 PST - Open Pro Sport Moto 2
6:00 PM CST 4:00 PST - 250 A Moto 1
6:15 PM CST 4:15 PST - 250 A Moto 2
6:30 PM CST 4:30 PST - 450 A Moto 1
6:45 PM CST 4:45 PST - 450 A Moto 2
7:00 PM CST 5:00 PST - Supermini Moto 1
7:15 PM CST 5:15 PST - Supermini Moto 2
7:30 PM CST 5:30 PST - Schoolboy Moto 1
7:45 PM CST 5:45 PST - Schoolboy Moto 2
8:00 PM CST 6:00 PST - 250 B Moto 1
8:15 PM CST 6:15 PST - 250 B Moto 2
8:30 PM CST 6:30 PST - 450 B Moto 1
8:45 PM CST 6:45 PST - 450 B Moto 2
9:00 PM CST 7:00 PST - Open C Moto 1
9:15 PM CST 7:15 PST - Open C Moto 2

These times could be wrong, there is not UID grab so you do not have to be in the server until your race. I'd just suggest you get in the server 10 to 15 minutes before your moto's start.

Race Format for Loretta Lynn's National
7:30 CST 5:30 PST Event Start Time
Open Pro Sport (20 minutes + 1 lap)
250 A (20 minutes + 1 lap)
450 A (20 minutes + 1 lap)
Supermini (15 minutes + 1 lap)
Schoolboy (15 minutes + 1 lap)
250 B (15 minutes + 1 lap)
450 B (15 minutes + 1 lap)
Open C (10 minutes + 1 lap)
Event Should be over at 10:00 CST 8:00 PST

These times could be wrong this is just an estimate. Just be in the server a little early just in case!

FAQ

• There will be no UID grab, so you don't need to be in the server at 3:30 PM PST for the regionals.
• There will be no UID grab, so you don't need to be in the server at 5:30 PM PST for the Loretta Lynn's National.
• If you are caught cutting the track, punting, or sandbagging you will be disqualified from the event.
• Please be ready to race, I will not be waiting for anyone if they are late to the line.
• If you receive the blue bar, please try your best to allow the leaders to pass you safely. Failing to do so can result in a penalty and/or ban from racing.
• You will be disqualified for backing up on the starting line, and/or using the Leclair technique.
• All times are estimated, please don't go off them. Be in the server and be aware of what is on the track. The races may start later than what is listed, but will not be starting any sooner than what is posted below.
• Points will be given out Olympic style, if you DNS you will be given 50 points. Tie breakers will be decided by most recent moto score.

Thank You

MxBrina-For Updating the Bibs
JGMX-For making the tracks.
Donut MX if he streams.
Ddavis because I based my post off of his.

If I made a mistake let me know.
Last edited by Xkxmotokid on Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 JGMX Loretta Lynn's

Post by christianjonse »

SO PUMPED!!
Startzi656
Team: Fastlap Racing

Post by Startzi656 »

The link for paypal isnt wanting to work, can you send me your email so i can do it manually
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Good to see you stepped up and decided to keep it going! I wanted to run it again this year, but with class I'm going to be so busy that I couldn't imagine putting 100% effort into the event, and I wasn't going to half ass it. Looking forward to racing, if my schedule allows it! I know JGMX will make great changes to the track as well.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

DP but I still think you should keep it to max classes 2, so its the same format as in real life. Other than that, looks good!
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Ddavis wrote:I know JGMX will make very terrible and probably the worst changes to the track as well.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Xkxmotokid
Team: Full Throttle

Post by Xkxmotokid »

Startzi656 wrote:The link for paypal isnt wanting to work, can you send me your email so i can do it manually
Its working for others, but my email is xkxmotokid@gmail.com.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Rush wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I know JGMX will make very terrible and probably the worst changes to the track as well.
Rush can't win if it isn't erode.

:wink:
Mxkid823
Team: SPINC

Post by Mxkid823 »

Very pumped to see this happening, and I'm super thankful you stepped up for it. I will say I agree with DDavis in keeping the max at two classes. I think the legitimacy of the event drops if you start making format changes that aren't like real life. I also like the expansion of classes, although I think since the license system has expanded to three clear levels of players, I think another C only option would be great. Just my $0.02 and I will be participating and support it either way.
2019 BRMXS Amat Supercross Part 1 [NA] 450SX Champion
3 - rF Amateur [NA] SX Wins (Oakland & Houston 2019; Atlanta 2020)
1 - MXSEMF Amateur [NA] SX Win (Minneapolis 2019)
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Gotta pay for everything now. Its actually funny.
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

ColtonM wrote:Gotta pay for everything now. Its actually funny.
the guy is gonna put on a super cool event, and make 3 tracks for us to race on... $2-4 to race an event like this shouldnt be a big deal.. Cant wait to race just with we were using erode :lol:
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Trevor#91 wrote:
the guy is gonna put on a super cool event, and make 3 tracks for us to race on... $2-4 to race an event like this shouldnt be a big deal.. Cant wait to race just with we were using erode :lol:
And there was replica series for free. Its a joke.. Cant make 3 tracks and host some races for free and let the people racing have fun?
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

ColtonM wrote:
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

ColtonM wrote:
Trevor#91 wrote:
And there was replica series for free. Its a joke.. Cant make 3 tracks and host some races for free and let the people racing have fun?
Im gonna be having a ton of fun racing this and wont even remember the $2 its gonna cost me
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Trevor#91 wrote:
ColtonM wrote:
Trevor#91 wrote: the guy is gonna put on a super cool event, and make 3 tracks for us to race on... $2-4 to race an event like this shouldnt be a big deal.. Cant wait to race just with we were using erode :lol:
Im gonna be having a ton of fun racing this and wont even remember the $2 its gonna cost me
Okay everyone used to enjoy making stuff for people for fun and not expecting money. Now you cant even race a fun race without paying. Everyone expects money.