2019 Almost Official Numbers [NA]

Organize races and post results here
DaleMullins873
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:44 pm
Team: Transmoto

Re: 2019 Almost Official Numbers [NA]

Postby DaleMullins873 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:48 am

yall are big gay. 94 was mine till numbnuts got to keep his number.
2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
2018 Australian MX2 Nationals 2nd Place
2018 Australian 250 Supercross 3rd Place
Image

User avatar
Clintos15
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:15 am
Team: ART/Racecraft Decals
Location: Ireland

Re: 2019 Unofficially Official Numbers [NA]

Postby Clintos15 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:16 am

BradyS21 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:69 - Clint Martin
70 - Josh Williams


thats looks right
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion | 3rd in AUSSX
Image

reddead422
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:54 am
Team: Wildside Designs

Re: 2019 Almost Official Numbers [NA]

Postby reddead422 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:26 am

can i just get 90 ffs quit teasing me, i dont want this ugly ass 89 ;(

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 767
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: Bruhhtopia
Location: Cold

Re: 2019 Almost Official Numbers [NA]

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:18 pm

reddead422 wrote:can i just get 90 ffs quit teasing me, i dont want this ugly ass 89 ;(

If I were you Reno, I'd feel lucky just to have a number.

jk reno much love
Image

reddead422
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:54 am
Team: Wildside Designs

Re: 2019 Almost Official Numbers [NA]

Postby reddead422 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
reddead422 wrote:can i just get 90 ffs quit teasing me, i dont want this ugly ass 89 ;(

If I were you Reno, I'd feel lucky just to have a number.

jk reno much love


;(

Trevor#91
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 pm
Team: Proline Designs

Re: 2019 Almost Official Numbers [NA]

Postby Trevor#91 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:03 am

So anyone who scored atleast a point has a number given out for just the top 99? Cuz im listed as 142 for next year after scoring 4 points haha
Image

User avatar
Jeremy150
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: 2019 Almost Official Numbers [NA]

Postby Jeremy150 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:41 am

You aren't listed as number 142, you placed 142nd in the GNC. Only numbers 1-99 are national numbers that you must take, if you don't get one, you can pick any three digit you want.
Image

Trevor#91
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 pm
Team: Proline Designs

Re: 2019 Almost Official Numbers [NA]

Postby Trevor#91 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:47 am

Jeremy150 wrote:You aren't listed as number 142, you placed 142nd in the GNC. Only numbers 1-99 are national numbers that you must take, if you don't get one, you can pick any three digit you want.

word thanks
Image

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 767
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: Bruhhtopia
Location: Cold

Re: 2019 Almost Official Numbers [NA]

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:38 am

Any word on when these are actually going to be official?
Image

User avatar
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1465
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Balenciaga
Location: Paris

Re: 2019 Almost Official Numbers [NA]

Postby Rush » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:55 pm

What number do I get
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

User avatar
BcMxKx37
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:20 am
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Contact:

Re: 2019 Almost Official Numbers [NA]

Postby BcMxKx37 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:49 am

Rush wrote:What number do I get

1w
Image

USABMXER1
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: BPC Team Spotter
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2019 Almost Official Numbers [NA]

Postby USABMXER1 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:38 am

BcMxKx37 wrote:
Rush wrote:What number do I get

1w

But what about for nationals you big dummy.
WBG

Raiders1629
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 5:20 am
Team: Relax Attire
Location: Washington, USA

Re: 2019 Almost Official Numbers [NA]

Postby Raiders1629 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:40 am

USABMXER1 wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote:
Rush wrote:What number do I get

1w

But what about for nationals you big dummy.

There ain't gonna be a nationals. The game is dead af.
Kevin Ferzacca | Team: BPC | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19)

USABMXER1
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: BPC Team Spotter
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2019 Almost Official Numbers [NA]

Postby USABMXER1 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:44 am

Raiders1629 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote:1w

But what about for nationals you big dummy.

There ain't gonna be a nationals. The game is dead af.

checkerz wrote:It's not all doom and gloom, it's just a change in direction. MXS isn't going anywhere and there will be racing. Probably better than ever honestly.
WBG

User avatar
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1465
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Balenciaga
Location: Paris

Re: 2019 Almost Official Numbers [NA]

Postby Rush » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:06 pm

Raiders1629 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote:1w

But what about for nationals you big dummy.

There ain't gonna be a nationals. The game is dead af.

Kevin just hasnt accepted hes trash and just puts the blame on the game
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests