Request: 2018 MXSoN

Organize races and post results here
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Re: Request: 2018 MXSoN

Post by ROSE822 »

Haberfield24 wrote:The '16 MXSoN was some cheeks, 2012-2013-2014 was some serious gamin. I'd be down for a USA destruction tho, half the 16 riders at the EU races are american so you might as well just throw 32 american dudes out there on random countries and scoop up any euros you can. I'm down to make some skins doe
il make a comeback
Smeagol
Team: Limited Decal

Post by Smeagol »

MXSoN should happen for sure, looking forward to seeing where this topic goes.
Rene Rosin
people call me roske tho
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

If we wanna do this I can talk to some skinners and get some people to help with skins, and I can talk to Chris and see if he wants to do this. We should be able to do it with the help of the emf staff and some skinners
C_Raz42
Team: Privateer

Post by C_Raz42 »

This is a quality idea, have pro MXSoN, the amateur MXSoN the day after, this needs to happen!
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Jeremy150 wrote:Holm Haley Seabolt, pretty gnarly team right there.
K
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Last time the kid raced he went 1-1, hard to argue
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

Racers52 wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:Holm Haley Seabolt, pretty gnarly team right there.
K
hahaha :D :P
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

i'm ready to present The Netherlands
MX|VISUALS

Post by MX|VISUALS »

C_Raz42 wrote:This is a quality idea, have pro MXSoN, the amateur MXSoN the day after, this needs to happen!
doubt youll get the numbers, will need twice the amount of skins as well
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

MX|VISUALS wrote:
C_Raz42 wrote:This is a quality idea, have pro MXSoN, the amateur MXSoN the day after, this needs to happen!
doubt youll get the numbers, will need twice the amount of skins as well
False the ams would just run the same skins, and they’ll have a 1 in from so like 101,102,103 etc
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Run the event without erode and count me in...
alex521

Post by alex521 »

I have a good thought about MXON

Do something like it was 2016 i think, that it all countris are split up to different "quali" race all can sing up and the best 3 from each countri can do the race for there countri
Pockahontus

Post by Pockahontus »

alex521 wrote:I have a good thought about MXON

Do something like it was 2016 i think, that it all countris are split up to different "quali" race all can sing up and the best 3 from each countri can do the race for there countri
what the fck is a countri
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

In my opinion the best way to run it is like this:

Numbers: We go off this number from last years results. (Ex. France: 1,2,3 Netherlands: 4,5,6 etc.)
https://racerxonline.com/2017/10/01/mot ... ns-results
and for ams they will run the same numbers with 1 in front (101,102,103 etc.)

Track: We us 2018 redbud with erode

Riders: We use the countries from that competed in 2017, you have to have to try and fill your team with riders from your country, (as we have a lot more american riders who can fill in your team or a whole team for riders in a country) So we as a community have riders from all the countries you can just have friends who you want to make a country with. If so if you and 2 friends want to be on Slovenia you have to be pro and the first group to come and pick. So main countries that have a ton of rider will be picked by whos the fastest that want to race, and the others will be first come first serve. If there is only a few pro riders from countrys that want to race they can fill the 1-2 spots with whatever pro they want. The ams rider will be the same as well

Skins: We could have a group of skinners to help make all the countries skins (the more skinners the better) We get a list of all the skinners willing to help and the countries get to chose from the list who they want. The best part is that we have a lot of time till this so 1 skinner can be doing multiple coutries skins. The riders would get to run whatever they desire (Bikes, Gear, Helmets, etc.) but they would be limited to 1-2 sets of gear for each rider.

Race Day: 1 hour practice/Qualifying before the race for all 40 riders) then we do the usual race order of the MXON

sorry if that its all out of order, it makes sense in my head
Br4Ap69

Post by Br4Ap69 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:In my opinion the best way to run it is like this:

Numbers: We go off this number from last years results. (Ex. France: 1,2,3 Netherlands: 4,5,6 etc.)
https://racerxonline.com/2017/10/01/mot ... ns-results
and for ams they will run the same numbers with 1 in front (101,102,103 etc.)

Track: We us 2018 redbud with erode

Riders: We use the countries from that competed in 2017, you have to have to try and fill your team with riders from your country, (as we have a lot more american riders who can fill in your team or a whole team for riders in a country) So we as a community have riders from all the countries you can just have friends who you want to make a country with. If so if you and 2 friends want to be on Slovenia you have to be pro and the first group to come and pick. So main countries that have a ton of rider will be picked by whos the fastest that want to race, and the others will be first come first serve. If there is only a few pro riders from countrys that want to race they can fill the 1-2 spots with whatever pro they want. The ams rider will be the same as well

Skins: We could have a group of skinners to help make all the countries skins (the more skinners the better) We get a list of all the skinners willing to help and the countries get to chose from the list who they want. The best part is that we have a lot of time till this so 1 skinner can be doing multiple coutries skins. The riders would get to run whatever they desire (Bikes, Gear, Helmets, etc.) but they would be limited to 1-2 sets of gear for each rider.

Race Day: 1 hour practice/Qualifying before the race for all 40 riders) then we do the usual race order of the MXON

sorry if that its all out of order, it makes sense in my head
Sounds good, but what day will be suitable for the races to be held on to suit players from all over the world?