J3K RACING RECRUITEMENT

Organize races and post results here
Kévin Rouanne
Team: J3K Racing

J3K RACING RECRUITEMENT

Post by Kévin Rouanne »

J3K RACING RECRUITEMENT

The J3K RACING team is reopening to complete its squad. We currently want to recruit players of all nationalities with the only condition to be minimum 16 years old. For the off-season we will change our equipment (bikes / jerseys) that we are currently choosing, and we will make a change of equipment as the season approaches if the members wish. We do not play only at mxs, between team members we also play other games in common which is beneficial. I want to clarify that no experience is desired, we accept both beginners and experienced players. We will have fun helping a novice player if he wants to progress

We are not looking for a designer or graphic designer, we already have our own skin designer.

Our team has the advantage, good communication between members of the team and a relaxed atmosphere. We are currently involved in various championships (sx or mx) and we have a constant activity with an average of 2 to 3 training sessions per week depending on the players.

Francophone players will of course have priority and benefit from their long-term integration.

If you are interested contacting me by private message or on discord (Villo # 0317)

Steven Mitchell #009
Team: Privateer

Re: J3K RACING RECRUITEMENT

Post by Steven Mitchell #009 »

im interested. i dont have discord , im on sim everyday pretty much! im active on the forums daily too. im an AM rider looking for a team to race with next season. im 25 from scotland. cheers
colten322

Post by colten322 »

ill like to join?
colten322

Post by colten322 »

im 16 btw so I was in class when you texted me and im from the usa
colten322

Post by colten322 »

hit me up by sunday I wanna get on the team