The Mx Simulator Hub - New Forum (In the works}

Organize races and post results here
BcMxKx37

The Mx Simulator Hub - New Forum (In the works}

Post by BcMxKx37 »

The Mx Simulator Hub

http://www.themxshub.com - Not yet completed but still accessible.
http://www.themxshub.com/forum

Hi all, Just want to post this on behalf of a few people that have been working on creating a new website Mainly based on MXS but there will be forum topics and post's as time goes on, Involving other games and a vast variety of content for those games.

The idea behind the new website is to bring people from all types of other games, Bring them together and get the MXS name better noticed, now I'm well aware of the fact people saying "We don't need another MXS Forum" But in my case you get pretty fed up of the same bland stuff everytime you jump online to browse the forums.

The Mxs community is so strong, yes it has its up and downs and its problems but at the end of it all, everywhere that stuff is posted is so bland and a little bit boring in my opinion, Yes the forums are incredible because of the usability is so basic and easy to follow, but new people want to see something fresh especially now days.

The forum isn't set out to replace the original sim forums as I doubt that it ever will, but it's going to be used for people that want to further there content a little further throughout the gaming industry.

There is a huge list of rules set out on the forums which you can find here
http://themxshub.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 954cc3165e

It would be awesome to give everyone in sim the chance to learn and grow from in, MXS has a huge variety of content creators, that are all extremely talented and it would be awesome to have a forum fresh for them to post and to help other people that are interested in following or going down a similar road.

There has been talk about seeing places like RF and mostly talked about EMF Shutting shop towards the end of 2018 and its a little bit scary I suppose for anyone that plays this game competitively cause it could quite mean the game could or will die out, we haven't yet got server's and racing up and running but the plan is to build that over the next few months, But not only that but also having servers up for several other games that people from sim can all get into and enjoy.

I would like to thank anyone and everyone that joins you're all more than welcome no one is not welcome on the forums, And it follows a list of strict set rules that need to be followed to ensure that everyone can have an enjoyable time, the bans are a little bit more lenient and not quite as harsh as some forums are.

Any questions feel free to PM me on either here or PM our Admins on the forums!

Please respect the forums, and please try your hardest to help anyone out in need.! that's the big plan behind it all!

Thank you all.!
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Re: The Mx Simulator Hub - New Forum (In the works}

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Clintos15

Post by Clintos15 »

Nice Ty Lynch as a admin xD :twisted:
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

same bitch, different attitude
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

A few things to consider, take it or leave it:

You are tunneling the users pretty hard. If I want to find bike skins, I have to click through three subforums. Same goes for viewing upcoming content, except that's over in a completely different subforum from the rest of the content, and there are seven sections within it. Your users are going to get lost and give up, especially when there's nothing to be found because it's a new site.

It is difficult to read white text on blue, and it is a strain to read text over a busy image.

Maybe check back over your grammar.

I think you will need to differentiate yourself from this forum instead of turning the popular threads from here into subforums there. Right now, I would only want to use your site over this one if I were banned here or wanted to talk shit or troll. I hope you can get something out of the investment in time and hosting costs, but I have unfortunately never seen an offshoot forum do well — Houstonmotocross.com is still running after like 15 years, but Tappedoutracing.com only ever amassed like 50 users, and Voat certainly never overtook Reddit. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

I can get where your coming from, but there’s better ways to go about this than stepping on peoples toes
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Sorry for DP; but I thought I discarded my post on the other post you made, so this one wasn't remotely needed.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds