2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Organize races and post results here
bossman241
Team: POGO AH GO GO

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series

Post by bossman241 »

mx201 wrote:Its a aussie series for the lads not a USA stop being paddywackers and let the Aussies race #forDaleClintJPEmilyBeston
Logan I love you...
Anyways, to the americans crying...stop. This is aus sx let them have a series. Everything is always catered to us if they wanna run it at a time for them then who fucking cares. "Guess you dont want any americans to show". Maybe they fucking dont.
TwistedMotor dropout | POGO MX recruit hopeful | RF D Class pro | holding it tapped 1st gear
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

BcMxKx37 wrote:i guess you werent expecting many americans to race
Migliorini5 wrote:why not instead of 7pm aest like 9ppm or 10? thats atleast 7 am or 8 am eastern time in america
Jakob Hubbard wrote:5am on a Monday morning. No way I am racing this.
Okay guys, I think they understand that all of us Americans want to race the series as well. But we don't need to complain about it being on a timezone that is meant for the AUSSIES for when the race AUSTRALIAN Supercross. It is a series on their tracks in their time-zones for them. Just imagine if when we released the times for our races all of them made us change the timezone just so that they were able to race it with us. That just wouldn't make any sense to our guys to change the time for them to race with us, so why would they change the time for us to race with them? If you want to do their series then go to bed earlier so that you can wake up in time for it or ruin your sleep schedule by staying up the entire time. Not trying to go off on you guys or anything but just think about it before posting about them having to change the times of their race series so that we can race it when we already have how many other different series that are set up for our time-zones on top of the pro and am emf series? All the best to you guys that are hosting the series and I am sure everybody appreciates the work that you guys are putting into getting tracks and stuff all set up for it even if they are giving you guys some hate for stupid little things.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Ddavis wrote:I might be able to do these, depends on how much I want to fuck up my sleep schedule on my day off :lol:
Just go to bed early and wake up early? Not that hard
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I might be able to do these, depends on how much I want to fuck up my sleep schedule on my day off :lol:
Just go to bed early and wake up early? Not that hard
I'd rather stay up until like 4-4:30am then sleep in one day then sleep early and wake up at 2, then have to go back to bed around 4-4:30.
steady02
Team: AtFault.co

Post by steady02 »

Any update as to when this is happening?
2018 Australian Nationals MX2 - 5th
T_Althaus921
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Post by T_Althaus921 »

Hi everyone, we would like to apologize for such the long wait for any updates to be made. I have just updated the first post with some information you have all been waiting for. Thankyou for your time and we hope to see you all at round 1!
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

oh god, here we go it's the annual time for the americans to complain why the australian series isn't ran at an american time :roll: :lol:
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

T_Althaus921 wrote:Hi everyone, we would like to apologize for such the long wait for any updates to be made. I have just updated the first post with some information you have all been waiting for. Thankyou for your time and we hope to see you all at round 1!
no u
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Being that it is an rF event and part of the rF global expansion, I wouldn't be surprised to see an NA time slot/series show up and maybe even EU if we can find some hosts to do it proper.

It may use the same tracks and series, but not run the same weeks as NA has SX Madness going on during a majority of the series.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

checkerz wrote:Being that it is an rF event and part of the rF global expansion, I wouldn't be surprised to see an NA time slot/series show up and maybe even EU if we can find some hosts to do it proper.

It may use the same tracks and series, but not run the same weeks as NA has SX Madness going on during a majority of the series.
DP:

I should have clarified to expect more events on rF at varying time zones in order to allow racers from around the world to compete.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Sounds like the Aussies are scared of a NA ASSWHOOPIN
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I have class Tuesday so I'm out. If it was a Monday or Wednesday I'd have no problem staying up to race this! GLHF everyone!
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

Looks insane!! :shock:
AshuraMX
Team: BPC

Post by AshuraMX »

I could most likely make the races, cant wait! :D
yes
MXHuey335
Team: Galaxy

Post by MXHuey335 »

Where is the series link to get the tracks and sign up? And what site is it on e.g. RF or EMF