2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Organize races and post results here
chrischanning202
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 3:03 pm
Location: England

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Postby chrischanning202 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:47 am

Maybe you'll say I should've checked the forums, but we could do with this changing, perhaps it's on rF's end idk, but turning up an hour late to the party isn't fun :lol:

Image

Image
Image

T_Althaus921
Posts: 261
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:20 am

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Postby T_Althaus921 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:00 am

chrischanning202 wrote:Maybe you'll say I should've checked the forums, but we could do with this changing, perhaps it's on rF's end idk, but turning up an hour late to the party isn't fun :lol:

Image

Image


Sorry buddy, the UID grab time in my post is the correct start time. I should have made that clear. The race schedule on rF website is not my problem unfortunately. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope to see you at Round 2!
3rd 2017 AUSSX 450 | AUSMX/SX Admin

User avatar
Jeremy150
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Postby Jeremy150 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:36 am

Sorry about the time being wrong on the site, still working out a few bugs, the forums will always have the most recent info!
Image

chrischanning202
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 3:03 pm
Location: England

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Postby chrischanning202 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:51 am

T_Althaus921 wrote:Sorry buddy, the UID grab time in my post is the correct start time. I should have made that clear. The race schedule on rF website is not my problem unfortunately. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope to see you at Round 2!

Jeremy150 wrote:Sorry about the time being wrong on the site, still working out a few bugs, the forums will always have the most recent info!


No problem guys, thanks, hopefully see you at the next round!
Image

User avatar
Clintos15
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:15 am
Team: Transmoto
Location: Ireland

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Postby Clintos15 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:14 am

GG. Good racing tonight. Erode was sick! :shock: :twisted: :twisted:
MX-OCE | 2018 AUSMX 250 National Champion | 3rd in AUSSX
Image

User avatar
BcMxKx37
Posts: 1041
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:20 am
Team: BCD
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Contact:

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Postby BcMxKx37 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:24 am

sorry craig leake
Image

User avatar
808
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Postby 808 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:58 pm

Dear Devin Ryan,

I didn't mean to hit you that hard b4 the finish

Love, Seth Garrett
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.

User avatar
NoFear345
Posts: 1489
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:13 am
Team: IG: @dryan345
Location: California

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Postby NoFear345 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:10 pm

808 wrote:Dear Devin Ryan,

I didn't mean to hit you that hard b4 the finish

Love, Seth Garrett

It’s all G, was about to quit after lap 3 or so anyways.
Devin Ryan | AektivCo

Image
Image

T_Althaus921
Posts: 261
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:20 am

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Postby T_Althaus921 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:44 am

2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series Round 2

Image

Qualifying

Track Download

Skin's Thread
3rd 2017 AUSSX 450 | AUSMX/SX Admin

Raiders1629
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 5:20 am
Team: Relax Attire
Location: Washington, USA

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Postby Raiders1629 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:19 am

Well atleast a dumbass didn't win the championship. congrats colby!
Kevin Ferzacca | Team: Relax Attire | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19)

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3621
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Postby Atom6246 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:28 am

Raiders1629 wrote:Well atleast a dumbass didn't win the championship. congrats colby!

Image
Check out my Twitch channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

User avatar
Clintos15
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:15 am
Team: Transmoto
Location: Ireland

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Postby Clintos15 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Image
MX-OCE | 2018 AUSMX 250 National Champion | 3rd in AUSSX
Image

Jay
Posts: 1615
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:59 am
Contact:

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Postby Jay » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:47 pm

Atom6246 wrote:
Raiders1629 wrote:Well atleast a dumbass didn't win the championship. congrats colby!

Image

Im dying :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

Raiders1629
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 5:20 am
Team: Relax Attire
Location: Washington, USA

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Postby Raiders1629 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:00 am

Jay wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:
Raiders1629 wrote:Well atleast a dumbass didn't win the championship. congrats colby!

Image

Im dying :lol: :lol: :lol:

His gif wasn't that funny but okay
Kevin Ferzacca | Team: Relax Attire | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19)

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1621
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: Madcape
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Postby mx201 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:08 am

Where is all this hate coming from jeez
Logan "Indiana Jones" Leitzel
Image


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests