2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Organize races and post results here
Atom6246

Re: 2018 Australian MX Simulator Supercross Series [AU]

Post by Atom6246 »

Raiders1629 wrote:His gif wasn't that funny but okay
Your post wasn't necessary but here we are.
mx201 wrote:Where is all this hate coming from jeez
Before the race started I was in the server still going for some hot laps then this happened.
Obviously Kevin has some race awareness and probably knew I was coming so I was confused.Image
Other than that I can't think of anything Ive done to Kevin prior to get on his bad side. O whale, ppl are quick to hate me, nothing new.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Atom6246 wrote:ppl are quick to hate me, nothing new.
Tell me about it. People that have never talked to me usually go "you're ddavis? KILL YOURSELF"
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

good your a whiney bitch and a hypocrite
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

:shock: 8)
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

Atom6246 wrote:
Raiders1629 wrote:His gif wasn't that funny but okay
Your post wasn't necessary but here we are.
mx201 wrote:Where is all this hate coming from jeez
Before the race started I was in the server still going for some hot laps then this happened.
Obviously Kevin has some race awareness and probably knew I was coming so I was confused.Image
Other than that I can't think of anything Ive done to Kevin prior to get on his bad side. O whale, ppl are quick to hate me, nothing new.
You were crying over a lap that wouldn't have counted anyways, and that's why I said what I said to you. Also no I didn't see you coming because I didn't think anyone would be tryharding after qualifying is over.
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
Jay

Post by Jay »

Ddavis wrote:
Tell me about it. People that have never talked to me usually go "you're ddavis? KILL YOURSELF"

Thats because you are a cunt
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Ddavis wrote:
Nah man that's different
Hi
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Raiders1629 wrote:You were crying over a lap that wouldn't have counted anyways, and that's why I said what I said to you.
Obvi I was salty but like you said qual was over anyways so it wouldn't have matter. I would have liked to seen what I could have gotten tho.
Raiders1629 wrote:Also no I didn't see you coming because I didn't think anyone would be tryharding after qualifying is over.

Its common curtsy. Why do you think we started using davalos bales? Also why is it a shocker to you that someone (like me) wouldn't be try harding before a race. A championship race at that. lol cmon man
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Jay wrote:
Ddavis wrote:

Thats because you are a cunt
Why? Because you got mad that I smoked your ass on mva and you banned me from your series because you thought I was cheating.

or was that a different Jay Andrew in mx?
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

Atom6246 wrote:
Raiders1629 wrote:You were crying over a lap that wouldn't have counted anyways, and that's why I said what I said to you.
Obvi I was salty but like you said qual was over anyways so it wouldn't have matter. I would have liked to seen what I could have gotten tho.
Raiders1629 wrote:Also no I didn't see you coming because I didn't think anyone would be tryharding after qualifying is over.

Its common curtsy. Why do you think we started using davalos bales? Also why is it a shocker to you that someone (like me) wouldn't be try harding before a race. A championship race at that. lol cmon man
1. Go into Time Trial or single player than after the race to see how fast and amazing you are in a video game.
2. Yeah you're right i'm not shocked to see you bitching about somebody else. It's a championship that really only you took super seriously. Plus I didn't even look to see if you were coming because this all happened about 5 minutes before uid grab.
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm going to put my 2 cents into this without trying to get too involved but I think you could have avoided any complaints on either end if Atom said "Cmon Kevin" instead of "Kevin wtf brother" and Atom probably wouldn't be mad if Kevin said "my bad" or even "qualifying is over", but adding "stfu" to the end is just asking for bitterness on the other persons end. Just saying .
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Ddavis wrote:Atom probably wouldn't be mad if Kevin said "my bad" or even "qualifying is over", but adding "stfu" to the end is just asking for bitterness on the other persons end.
Yis exactly. Seems like the bitterness was on his end before this even happened apparently.
Raiders1629 wrote:1. Go into Time Trial or single player than after the race to see how fast and amazing you are in a video game.
Why tf are you acting so hard lmao. You more than likely have just as much time into this game as me. Also why would I do that when I can practice with erode????
Raiders1629 wrote:It's a championship that really only you took super seriously.
I wish you knew how much time I put into these tracks compared to most...
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

Atom6246 wrote:Why tf are you acting so hard lmao.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Ddavis wrote:I'm going to put my 2 cents into this without trying to get too involved but I think you could have avoided any complaints on either end if Atom said "Cmon Kevin" instead of "Kevin wtf brother" and Atom probably wouldn't be mad if Kevin said "my bad" or even "qualifying is over", but adding "stfu" to the end is just asking for bitterness on the other persons end. Just saying .
Yeah ... you're the guy that has all the answers when it comes to replying in a non aggressive manor.
My original comment wasn't meant to insult you it was describing you...
Raiders1629 wrote:useless bs
How about this... stfu :)
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

This is one of the dumbest arguments of 2018. Laps get ruined all the time by people like why is this a big deal, i could understand if atom was leading the main last lap and Kevin as a lapper did that or other way around but not this lol
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List