Are you looking for a team? Are you a team looking for riders? Click here!!!

Organize races and post results here
Chandler Bloxom
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: Are you looking for a team? Are you a team looking for riders? Click here!!!

Post by Chandler Bloxom »

Chandler Bloxom wrote:Name - Chandler Bloxom
Age - 21
UID - 25877
Race Number - 360
Amateur or Pro - AM
Best finish - 9th 0verall At Ironman & 4th Overall in the Brazilian Outdoor Championship
How much do you plan on racing next year - I plan on racing every single race next year SX & MX
Personal goals - Going to see how SX goes in AMs then try to go Pro for Outdoors depending on how SX goes
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - Can Do Gear
Discord - Chandler Bloxom#0948
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Are you looking for a team? Are you a team looking for riders? Click here!!!

Post by Wahlamt »

After some members switching team, some stopped playing and a few guys moving on to different things in life, TMFR is now looking for potential riders to fill up a few spots.

We're searching for 1-3 riders, doesn't matter if you're Pro or Amateur. What we focus on is a professional appearance. We want riders who know how to behave themselves in a professional manner, which includes: not rage-quitting, no/limited swearing and strong language in servers, no personal attacks and genuinely being a cool and relaxed guy. We would also like to see that you're an active racing, either NA or EU. A big plus is if you have facebook, for team chat and organization.

TMFR is one of the longest running teams in MxSim history. If you get accepted you'll be joining a team focusing on having a family feeling among the team members. :)

Applications are to be PM'd to be here on the forum. My activity on discord is very inconsistent so I really prefer to get applications here.

Current Lineup:

Image Brad Bergman - Team Owner/Website manager

Image Kristoffer "Storken" Wenerklang - Team Manager

Image Christoffer Jönsson (sleeping during the winter)
Image Rasmus Eriksson
Image Tristan Botteram
Brent929
Team: MAPW

Post by Brent929 »

Name - Brent Heintzelman
Age - 23
UID - 683
Race Number - 726
Amateur or Pro - Was pro, will have to start back up as an amateur.
Best finish - 1 Podium in rF supercross in 2012. 2 Top 10's.
How much do you plan on racing next year - I plan to do all the rF supercross races for NA. & off-season fun races.
Personal goals - I plan to just get back up on my feet, I haven't played much in the past few years and have noticed the guys are a lot faster than they used to be.
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - No, not really. Only racing.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Kasey Oehlert
450 Pro
Benjimx65
Team: Privateer

Post by Benjimx65 »

Name - Benjamin Saves
Age - 16
UID - 29882
Race Number - 650
Amateur or Pro - Im amateur
Best finish - i have win at Glen Helen in amateur EU 450
How much do you plan on racing next year - I plan to do the sx amateur EU
Personal goals - I will try to win the sx amat Eu
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - No, only race
Jacob_Melton

Post by Jacob_Melton »

Name - Jacob Melton
Age - 17
UID - 19865
Race Number - 227
Amateur or Pro - Pro
Best finish - Best Finish in Am - 1st // Best finish in pro, my only pro race - 14th
How much do you plan on racing next year - Plan on doing all of rf pro Sx and Mx NA, and of course some fun races too.
Personal goals - I plan to get back up to where i was, i took a 7 month break from this game. Raced my only pro race which was Foxborough 18' and took that long break but i'm ready to grind and get back to where i was 7 months ago.
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - Screenshots im pretty good at.
Discord - Melton227#6657
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hey guys I'm open to adding another 250 Pro for SX. Please only message me if you have experience racing pro.

Team Name - DX3
Current number of riders - 6
Length of time your team has existed - Since early 2012
Are you looking for amateur or pro riders, or both - 1 250 Pro
Biggest Team Accomplishments - Multiple rF Am Championships
Perks of being on this team - Chill environment, no bullshit, organized skins
Team Goals for 2019 - Look good on the SYS stream ;)

Message me on discord -> Davis#8521
238deanmaldona
Team: Underground RC

Post by 238deanmaldona »

Name - Dean
Age - 16
UID - 27283
Race Number - 238
Amateur or Pro - Amateur
Best finish - Havn't raced Ams or Emf but a top 5 elim rider
How much do you plan on racing next year - as much as I can
Personal goals - to reach pro level
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - Screenshots and Skinning
Discord (example) Davis#8521 - DEAN 238#1793
jmayo_2

Post by jmayo_2 »

Team Name - RedLine
Current number of riders - 2
Length of time your team has existed - Since 2016
Are you looking for amateur or pro riders, or both - Both
Biggest Team Accomplishments - Few SX wins in ams
Perks of being on this team - Chill team, good skins
Team Goals for 2019 - Get some wins in SX & outdoors.

Message me on discord -> Mayo#3491
d4u5d6u7

Post by d4u5d6u7 »

Name - Eduardo Simões
Age - 21
UID - 2048
Race Number - 51
Amateur or Pro - PRO
Best finish - 1st
How much do you plan on racing next year - all sx and mx
Personal goals - get better
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - no hahah
Discord - Dudumx94 #9815
DISCORD: Dudumx94 #9815
4th 2012 Rf Motooption Supercross Series (west) (got some wins) | 2nd Shootout Rf Motooption Supercross series | 1st overal MXON 2011-team brazil | MX2 Overall MXON Winner 2011
Jay_T99
Team: JIBR.CO

Post by Jay_T99 »

Jay_T99 wrote:Name - Jay Turner
Age - 16
UID - 13465
Race Number - 48
Amateur or Pro - Pro
Best finish - 6th
How much do you plan on racing next year - every round if I can
Personal goals - top 10
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - no.
Discord - Jay Turner#5613
savage322

Post by savage322 »

Name - Colten savage
Age - 17
UID - 23279
Race Number - 32
Amateur or Pro - amateur
Best finish - 1st
How much do you plan on racing next year - all sx and mx season or as much as I can before work
Personal goals - top 10 in every race or top 5 or better
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - I can make good edits for a team
Discord (example) savage322#6333
JoshMX1996
Team: Yellow Magic Racing

Post by JoshMX1996 »

team Name - Yellow Magic racing
Current number of riders - 4
Length of time your team has existed - around 3 months
Are you looking for amateur or pro riders, or both - mainly amatuar riders wouldn't mind having pros aswell though
Biggest Team Accomplishments - one of our riders came 1st in a nationals
Perks of being on this team - We all are a freidnly bunch always looking for races too race we run suzukis and are currently looking for more riders.
Team Goals for 2019 - too try and get some of our riders pro before the end of 2019 we have are own server so we run practice sessions etc join the discord for more info.
Discord https://discord.gg/Vh7khdr
eblock_15

Post by eblock_15 »

Name - Eli Block
Age - 16
UID - 23100
Race Number - 922
Amateur or Pro - Depends on how offseason goes lol
Best finish - 7th
How much do you plan on racing next year - All of sx hopefully and most of outdoors
Personal goals - Get into a pro main
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - No
Discord (example) Davis#8521 - Block#9171
I am the one and only Larry Lawn Dart, if you see me on the track I will probably be on the ground - Eli Block
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

eblock_15 wrote:Name - Eli Block
Age - 16
UID - 23100
Race Number - 922
Amateur or Pro - Novice
Best finish - 25th in Amateur SX
How much do you plan on racing next year - Yes
Personal goals - Win Novice Main
Are you talented in other areas of the game? Screenshots, modeling, media, etc - No
Discord (example) Davis#8521 - Block#9171