2018 MX Simulator of Nations - Riders Entry List

Organize races and post results here
maggett
Team: Architech

Re: 2018 MX Simulator of Nations - Riders Entry List

Post by maggett »

checkerz wrote:To possibly clear a few things up....
killing a dying game RIP and ruining some fun left to had. keep doing erode tests maybe it might be ready for 2022
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
jakebarrett
Team: GM

Post by jakebarrett »

checkerz wrote:I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with what is coming.
[/quote]
Make Mx simulator great again!
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

I never once said my track couldn't be used to run the MXSoN. I did however, after being disrespected on numerous occasions from the MXSEMF staff decide that my content will not be used for MXSEMF to host an MXSoN.

I did not intend for any of this to be discussed publicly; however, at this point I do feel it is my right to defend myself. It is my opinion that no one other than JLV has dedicated the time and efforts and resources to grow this game more than myself. Helping to carry this game is important to me; however, when it comes to a group consistently disrespecting myself and the team of guys who I work with over and over...and in my personal opinion doing a half-assed and biased job running things...I have to draw a line. For the sake or not only myself, but the future of the game.

The decision to join up with MXSEMF for 2018 looked to be a viable option and the best for everyone; however, even before we started nationals, it was very clear it was a bad decision. We carried on anyways... I will not carry on with MXSEMF anymore.

The game is not dead, it is just wounded. 2019 is just around the corner and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with what is coming. MXS organized racing will become fun again.

As for the MXSoN - we will see... it isn't dead yet; however, anything between myself and MXSEMF is deader than TuPac.

PEACE, LOVE, and BUTTWHIPS
Woohooo!
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

checkerz wrote:MXSEMF is deader than TuPac.
But 2pac is alive in Cuba
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

I never once said my track couldn't be used to run the MXSoN. I did however, after being disrespected on numerous occasions from the MXSEMF staff decide that my content will not be used for MXSEMF to host an MXSoN.

I did not intend for any of this to be discussed publicly; however, at this point I do feel it is my right to defend myself. It is my opinion that no one other than JLV has dedicated the time and efforts and resources to grow this game more than myself. Helping to carry this game is important to me; however, when it comes to a group consistently disrespecting myself and the team of guys who I work with over and over...and in my personal opinion doing a half-assed and biased job running things...I have to draw a line. For the sake or not only myself, but the future of the game.

The decision to join up with MXSEMF for 2018 looked to be a viable option and the best for everyone; however, even before we started nationals, it was very clear it was a bad decision. We carried on anyways... I will not carry on with MXSEMF anymore.

The game is not dead, it is just wounded. 2019 is just around the corner and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with what is coming. MXS organized racing will become fun again.

As for the MXSoN - we will see... it isn't dead yet; however, anything between myself and MXSEMF is deader than TuPac.

PEACE, LOVE, and BUTTWHIPS
We paid to get and race your track, you canno't stop people to use it to host a FREE event dude.
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

skyzen wrote:
We paid to get and race your track, you canno't stop people to use it to host a FREE event dude.
Sorry mate, you paid to participate in the series. The track was not part of that hence why guys who didn't pay to race still could get the track. It's my content. I own it - especially anyone with the bright idea to modify it.
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

checkerz wrote:
skyzen wrote:
Sorry mate, you paid to participate in the series. The track was not part of that hence why guys who didn't pay to race still could get the track. It's my content. I own it - especially anyone with the bright idea to modify it.
This is stupid af. I own setup , should i forbid people to use some same value than me? No sense
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

anything between myself and MXSEMF is deader than TuPac.
But Tupac lives in Cuba boo.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

James_122 wrote:
anything between myself and MXSEMF is deader than TuPac.
I beat you to it
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Wow a lot of people are hating on Chris when in reality if it wasn't the for old rF crew then 2018 wouldn't have happened. Were the EMF guys going to make all 17 rounds of SX and incorporate erode settings for each round and continuously improve it from round 1 to round 17? From what I'm witnessing they just had an admin run the server... Am I wrong here?
James_122

Post by James_122 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
James_122 wrote:
I beat you to it
This is what I get for not reading.

Biggie was better anyway so fuck you
larryloopout
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by larryloopout »

Stupid french fucks #FuckEMF
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

im in disbelief right now. I feel so bad for you, and i can only imagine what was going on behind the scene. That is ridiculous that they are going to say so any horrible things to chris and things about his family. EMF has proven time and time again on how unprofessional, and immature they are.. pathetic. Chris is a good friend of mine and I this disgusts me
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

LOL, so this is why the game's on a decline. rF needs to come back.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

larryloopout wrote:Stupid french fucks #FuckEMF
MOTOZ293 wrote:im in disbelief right now. I feel so bad for you, and i can only imagine what was going on behind the scene. That is ridiculous that they are going to say so any horrible things to chris and things about his family. EMF has proven time and time again on how unprofessional, and immature they are.. pathetic. Chris is a good friend of mine and I this disgusts me