2018 MX Simulator of Nations - Riders Entry List

Organize races and post results here
Chandler Bloxom
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: 2018 MX Simulator of Nations - Riders Entry List

Post by Chandler Bloxom »

mx201 wrote:
checkerz wrote:To possibly clear a few things up....
I never once said my track couldn't be used to run the MXSoN. I did however, after being disrespected on numerous occasions from the MXSEMF staff decide that my content will not be used for MXSEMF to host an MXSoN.

I did not intend for any of this to be discussed publicly; however, at this point I do feel it is my right to defend myself. It is my opinion that no one other than JLV has dedicated the time and efforts and resources to grow this game more than myself. Helping to carry this game is important to me; however, when it comes to a group consistently disrespecting myself and the team of guys who I work with over and over...and in my personal opinion doing a half-assed and biased job running things...I have to draw a line. For the sake or not only myself, but the future of the game.

The decision to join up with MXSEMF for 2018 looked to be a viable option and the best for everyone; however, even before we started nationals, it was very clear it was a bad decision. We carried on anyways... I will not carry on with MXSEMF anymore.

The game is not dead, it is just wounded. 2019 is just around the corner and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with what is coming. MXS organized racing will become fun again.

As for the MXSoN - we will see... it isn't dead yet; however, anything between myself and MXSEMF is deader than TuPac.

PEACE, LOVE, and BUTTWHIPS
Man Checkerz does a great job with making the tracks and the erode i personally like alot! Now MXSEMF doesnt deserve to run the NA Series or any series after all there crap that was going on. Checkerz would even stream him making the tracks and take in peoples opinions on the track and change it during the stream. Checkerz you got all my respect my dude for all the hard work you do for the Game.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

MxMatthias wrote:Well, I thought organizing the MXSON would give some hype to the game and here is the result. My bad. From now, I am also categorized as a shit admin ...
I honestly haven't seen you do anything negative towards the community, just some of the emf crew are very unprofessional.

Maybe you did something idk, but I have never personally seen you do something like what Maxime has done.
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

FlyinHigh wrote:Can this not be used as a base for all the teams and riders and just shuffle them around as needed? I agree with Dennis, if it's not your country, you shouldn't be able to race for it. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50036
:D
Lewis Lynds

Post by Lewis Lynds »

InfernalKerr77 wrote:
FlyinHigh wrote:Can this not be used as a base for all the teams and riders and just shuffle them around as needed? I agree with Dennis, if it's not your country, you shouldn't be able to race for it. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50036
I'm also a fan of the voting system, adds the choice of letting people choose who they want to represent their country.
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Lewis Lynds wrote:
InfernalKerr77 wrote:
I'm also a fan of the voting system, adds the choice of letting people choose who they want to represent their country.
I also did the same as Matthias with the riders who got the most points combined from 2018. (NA and EU. SX and MX) While adding some riders who did fantastic in 2017. And extra points to the riders who rode 2018, who also did well in 2017. Except I didn't choose the riders. (not saying Matthias is in the wrong here.) With the voting system, We can see what every single persons opinion is, which is good also in a sense because most of the people in the mxs community would like to have a word in stuff like this. This is just my opinion.
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

Wahlamt wrote:
Logeyboy wrote:
maggett wrote:#bring back GPs
Plz
So people liked the GP's now?
allways did like the gps i showed up for every race 2 years in a row
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
MxMatthias wrote:Well, I thought organizing the MXSON would give some hype to the game and here is the result. My bad. From now, I am also categorized as a shit admin ...
I honestly haven't seen you do anything negative towards the community, just some of the emf crew are very unprofessional.
Matthias I don't think anyone meant anything to you, if anything people were super excited. You've been a good admin for all I've raced where you've hosted.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Bubba40 wrote:For real tho are track makers making $500 a track ? That's insane for a game we play for fun. Hell the only reason i used to sell setups because people started charging for everything Racing, Models, Gear, Setups and Graphics. Looking back at it now i wish i never sold a setup.
I also think that for racing the prices are a little high $25 NA And EU If i remember correctly that's the price. If we can do $5 For each series they game would be a lot better for new amateurs getting into the game. I think content creators should be payed for there work but if it's $500 a track i think that's a little insane but i also sold setups for $50 So I'm a hypocrite but that's my IMO. Sorry random post. Sweendog said this would happen to the community.
Not only Sween that said so. But for the tracks, I certainly has NOT gotten 500$ in my pocket per track. I've worked for a rate of 2-4$ per hour (my estimate), that's for 2017. For 2016 I can assure you it would've been lower, but that year was free. Also when I made tracks for the GP's, there was no flat rate, it was divided between prices/hosting,website,streaming/trackmaking. Then after that, you got x% per amount you worked on the track. Like if I made it from scratch I got "3 points" (toward a total point score which later decided the % between trackmakers), had a base but made changes "2 points" and just did minor adjustments "1 point" or something like that. 500$ per track and I would've still been making them heh. But for 2-4$/h it wasn't worth sacrifising real life stuff.
MxMatthias

Post by MxMatthias »

Wahlamt wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Matthias I don't think anyone meant anything to you, if anything people were super excited. You've been a good admin for all I've raced where you've hosted.
I think that i have a good relationship with players but I rather write this message regarding relation between NA & EU since this struggle...
I don’t want that EU players to be affected by that ...
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

500$/track and the winner of the champ take 118.8$ :roll: :roll: :roll:
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Lol I assure you nobody gets $500 a track :lol: that’s just crazy talk.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

skyzen wrote:500$/track and the winner of the champ take 118.8$ :roll: :roll: :roll:
Motocross Payout Simulator :twisted:
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

barrington314 wrote:Motocross Payout Simulator :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

skyzen wrote:500$/track and the winner of the champ take 118.8$ :roll: :roll: :roll:
Brocpearson17
Team: Octane Yamaha

Post by Brocpearson17 »

Broc Pearson - Team Australia, Im in :)
BrocPearson17