2018 MX Simulator of Nations - Riders Entry List

Organize races and post results here
Flo#114
Team: FCrew/Twöla

Re: 2018 MX Simulator of Nations - Riders Entry List

Post by Flo#114 »

What destroyed the game:
-Pay for racing and we're not talking about $5 (And also pay for an organization not at all perfect.).
-Pay for MX racing with 20 riders (players if you prefer) it's a joke you go on the 00 there are more people.
-Pay guys to make tracks like it's a job, basically they do it for fun.
-All that's skins becomes paying (But that's another debate.).

"All work merits salary"
Guys, it's a fucking game! When I see the money going around organizing races, it's shameful.
At the time there was no money, but more fun and more riders, weird no?

Despite everything it's a pity for the MXSON, I have good memories of this event.
Brad_Smith

Post by Brad_Smith »

137 wrote:Lol I assure you nobody gets $500 a track :lol: that’s just crazy talk.
Ask Perry, He does.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Brad_Smith wrote:
137 wrote:Lol I assure you nobody gets $500 a track :lol: that’s just crazy talk.
Ask Perry, He does.
Perry also eats more food than a family of 6. Perry probably eats more than $500 worth of food when building a track. He isn't making money out of it
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Brad_Smith

Post by Brad_Smith »

Aaron Hall wrote:
Brad_Smith wrote:
Ask Perry, He does.
Perry also eats more food than a family of 6. Perry probably eats more than $500 worth of food when building a track. He isn't making money out of it
Bahahahahah Im ded. :lol: :lol:
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Flo#114 wrote:What destroyed the game:
-Pay for racing and we're not talking about $5 (And also pay for an organization not at all perfect.).
-Pay for MX racing with 20 riders (players if you prefer) it's a joke you go on the 00 there are more people.

"All work merits salary"
Guys, it's a fucking game! When I see the money going around organizing races, it's shameful.

Despite everything it's a pity for the MXSON, I have good memories of this event.
Adding to this, top 5 in every championship will be competitive but besides that most people raced and played for fun now all 20 that pay and race want to win and it creates a toxicity that is unmatched, what was once a fun game is now a game ruined by money and extreme competitiveness.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

"All work merits salary"

You buy skins in fortnite? You buy map packs in cod? You buy csgo skins? You buy pubg skins? You choose to buy those yeah? You can choose whether or not you want to race yeah? You choose whether or not you want to make your own skins or have someone else work hard on them for free.. yeah right. You’re whole idea about the pay to race and paying for skins is wack. You really expect someone to release quality hard work for free when they have spent anywhere from 2-150+ hours on something. You’re the epitome of an entitled child. Getting anything for this game that isn’t released on the forum is no different than getting dlc for any other game. But this is a motocross game that isn’t made by a franchise so I guess you’re right.. pathetic
Flo#114
Team: FCrew/Twöla

Post by Flo#114 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:

"All work merits salary"

You buy skins in fortnite? You buy map packs in cod? You buy csgo skins? You buy pubg skins? You choose to buy those yeah? You can choose whether or not you want to race yeah? You choose whether or not you want to make your own skins or have someone else work hard on them for free.. yeah right. You’re whole idea about the pay to race and paying for skins is wack. You really expect someone to release quality hard work for free when they have spent anywhere from 2-150+ hours on something. You’re the epitome of an entitled child. Getting anything for this game that isn’t released on the forum is no different than getting dlc for any other game. But this is a motocross game that isn’t made by a franchise so I guess you’re right.. pathetic
That's exactly what I'm talking about, you compare MXS to games which they have a huge bullshit community. For the models I want to understand but for the skins...
Fortunately, there are still passionate people here.
C_Raz42
Team: Privateer

Post by C_Raz42 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:

"All work merits salary"

MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Flo#114 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:

"All work merits salary"

That's exactly what I'm talking about, you compare MXS to games which they have a huge bullshit community. For the models I want to understand but for the skins...
you do realize how long it takes to make bike graphics, put it on the template, change parts and colors on the template, save the pngs, name the jms, do logos on gear, name and number font and spacing, doing helmets. If you do quality work it takes a few hours if not days Bc you are an adult who also works full time. This isn’t 2009 and the quality of skins, models, and event organization is progressing very rapidly. You must be dumb to think that everything about this game should be free Bc it’s a game. You have no idea the work that goes in for the series and skinning..
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

My opinion for anyone who cares. I don't like having to pay for everything in this game. Will i pay it though? Sure because someone has put a lot of work and time into it, and id be happy to buy them a beer because of it.

Paying for Skins,Tracks,Models:

Everyone started learning to make tracks,skins, models because they thought it was FUN because although it was it is also expanding your talents. When no one charged for stuff everyone just learned,or helped each other. People call this a community, it isn't a community. What it use to be was a community.

People find it easier nowadays to pay someone to do a job rather than learn a skill set which can put them ahead of others.

Pay to Race killed the game:

People will call Chris/rF a dickhead and say he ruined the game. But Chris is one of the MANY content creators who has made countless amounts of tracks,countless hours and some of the best tracks in the game(This also goes for everyone who has made amazing tracks,bike models and skins).

Chris and all the rF and EMF creators deserve a huge thanks for everything they have done, despite what might of happened between Chris and Tizz/MXSEMF they have given everyone here countless hours of enjoyment. How many years did rF,EMF, MXSCentral and all the other hosters provide free racing? About 5 years? Although no one asked them to they completely shaped MXS. If they hadn't done what they did this game would make still be looking like it was in 2008. I have a question for everyone who plays this game who has ever complained about paying to race, skins or models. How come you will spend from £300 to £1500 on a pc, yet complain about a £30 season pass which ends up working out like £1 a race or something? rF and EMF both loose out on money just to host some races? Have some respect for the people who take time out of there lives just so you can have some fun and enjoy yourself for a few nights a week.

If I was Chris I would of walked away years ago with the amount of shit he has been given.
And after all this shit Chris still isn't leaving MXS, he is the gift that keeps on giving, Thank you for all you hard work.

DRUGS MONEY HUSKYS - Jordan Moxey 2k17
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

The people complaining are the people who don’t know anything about putting in good efforts to make a good track and have the environment stand out as well. These people think these tracks are built and put together in a day or 2 haha, you’re dead ass wrong. Even starting to shape the tracks before the actual series, you tend to get behind sometimes. These tracks that rF/EMF have made aren’t just made over night, cause most of us have lives and sorry, my actual jobs pays a lot more than sitting on my computer building tracks. People have priorities and responsibilities to take care of, some people might be stuck in the past? But to build these track to the extent rF/EMF has taken things, is well worth paying some money! If not, go get a job or mow some lawns, shovel some snow since winter is coming!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Smeagol
Team: Limited Decal

Post by Smeagol »

Aaron Hall wrote:My opinion for anyone who cares. I don't like having to pay for everything in this game. Will i pay it though? Sure because someone has put a lot of work and time into it, and id be happy to buy them a beer because of it.

Paying for Skins,Tracks,Models:

Everyone started learning to make tracks,skins, models because they thought it was FUN because although it was it is also expanding your talents. When no one charged for stuff everyone just learned,or helped each other. People call this a community, it isn't a community. What it use to be was a community.

People find it easier nowadays to pay someone to do a job rather than learn a skill set which can put them ahead of others.

Pay to Race killed the game:

People will call Chris/rF a dickhead and say he ruined the game. But Chris is one of the MANY content creators who has made countless amounts of tracks,countless hours and some of the best tracks in the game(This also goes for everyone who has made amazing tracks,bike models and skins).

Chris and all the rF and EMF creators deserve a huge thanks for everything they have done, despite what might of happened between Chris and Tizz/MXSEMF they have given everyone here countless hours of enjoyment. How many years did rF,EMF, MXSCentral and all the other hosters provide free racing? About 5 years? Although no one asked them to they completely shaped MXS. If they hadn't done what they did this game would make still be looking like it was in 2008. I have a question for everyone who plays this game who has ever complained about paying to race, skins or models. How come you will spend from £300 to £1500 on a pc, yet complain about a £30 season pass which ends up working out like £1 a race or something? rF and EMF both loose out on money just to host some races? Have some respect for the people who take time out of there lives just so you can have some fun and enjoy yourself for a few nights a week.

If I was Chris I would of walked away years ago with the amount of shit he has been given.
And after all this shit Chris still isn't leaving MXS, he is the gift that keeps on giving, Thank you for all you hard work.

DRUGS MONEY HUSKYS - Jordan Moxey 2k17
This!

Selfishness and inability to appreciate someone's hard work ruined the game, can't understand why we still on this topic. Seen quite a few guys wanting to race but at the same time desperately fighting against the system, because why the fuck not apparently. :x Free meals do not exist in today's world, we all need to contribute if we wish to make this community bigger and better, all this shouldn't and doesn't rely on the people who take the time and dedication to host races for all of us.
Rene Rosin
people call me roske tho
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Aggressively Mediocre Image
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Aaron Hall wrote:Perry also eats more food than a family of 6. Perry probably eats more than $500 worth of food when building a track. He isn't making money out of it
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Flo#114 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote: You buy skins in fortnite? You buy map packs in cod? You buy csgo skins? You buy pubg skins? You choose to buy those yeah? You can choose whether or not you want to race yeah? You choose whether or not you want to make your own skins or have someone else work hard on them for free.. yeah right. You’re whole idea about the pay to race and paying for skins is wack. You really expect someone to release quality hard work for free when they have spent anywhere from 2-150+ hours on something. You’re the epitome of an entitled child. Getting anything for this game that isn’t released on the forum is no different than getting dlc for any other game. But this is a motocross game that isn’t made by a franchise so I guess you’re right.. pathetic
you do realize how long it takes to make bike graphics, put it on the template, change parts and colors on the template, save the pngs, name the jms, do logos on gear, name and number font and spacing, doing helmets. If you do quality work it takes a few hours if not days Bc you are an adult who also works full time. This isn’t 2009 and the quality of skins, models, and event organization is progressing very rapidly. You must be dumb to think that everything about this game should be free Bc it’s a game. You have no idea the work that goes in for the series and skinning..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don’t know what you’re talking about son.
And for you information, awesome tracks were released completely for free before you came here but you’ll never know I guess.

And since you seem to know everything, you also know that shitty 2009 (2011 I admit) models have been used for updated models, that I’m pretty sure you used and you found it was « amazing quality », until something like 2016? (Hint : DJ’s 2010 Yamaha model)

Thank you for making me laugh in the morning dude well played

And btw, Mack is right as fuck, this game became an esport game before we knew it. Fun factor is at 0 since there is money and prizes
But reading Checkerz saying they’ll bring the fun again makes me hope