Big Smooth one3 wrote:Image
Is it a ghost I see?
BcMxKx37

Re: 2018 MX Simulator of Nations - Riders Entry List

Post by BcMxKx37 »

mxs4crf wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
Flo#114 wrote:
That's exactly what I'm talking about, you compare MXS to games which they have a huge bullshit community. For the models I want to understand but for the skins...
Fortunately, there are still passionate people here.
you do realize how long it takes to make bike graphics, put it on the template, change parts and colors on the template, save the pngs, name the jms, do logos on gear, name and number font and spacing, doing helmets. If you do quality work it takes a few hours if not days Bc you are an adult who also works full time. This isn’t 2009 and the quality of skins, models, and event organization is progressing very rapidly. You must be dumb to think that everything about this game should be free Bc it’s a game. You have no idea the work that goes in for the series and skinning..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don’t know what you’re talking about son.
And for you information, awesome tracks were released completely for free before you came here but you’ll never know I guess.

And since you seem to know everything, you also know that shitty 2009 (2011 I admit) models have been used for updated models, that I’m pretty sure you used and you found it was « amazing quality », until something like 2016? (Hint : DJ’s 2010 Yamaha model)

Thank you for making me laugh in the morning dude well played

And btw, Mack is right as fuck, this game became an esport game before we knew it. Fun factor is at 0 since there is money and prizes
But reading Checkerz saying they’ll bring the fun again makes me hope
Im not sure which one of you to agree with. However, i agree that some things should come free. But Flo, Zoa is right. there should be some payout to these hardworking people, at least for modelers and skinners. Im not sure how this community is headed atm, because no one wants to make anything because they want to make money, but people buy their things and then they send it out!? take Jeremy for example, hes tired of it. I heard hes done selling his models to the community because of the fuckwits that send out his models. Now, track making is a different story. When people make tracks, it should be for fun imo. I do think there should be some payment if you are making a track with 10+ hours into it each week. But people now charge for tracks to be made?! I can understand maybe Checkerz, or Jack but some less good trackmakers wont even think about making people tracks? anyways, im a retard so dont listen to nything i said
echo7117848
Team: Privateer

Post by echo7117848 »

Did this event even go ahead... ??? Not seeing any streams or results.
alex521
Team: Privateer

Post by alex521 »

echo7117848 wrote:Did this event even go ahead... ??? Not seeing any streams or results.
nope never happend in sim yet
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Damn, all the shit in this thread, but no need to answer, everything has been said, and like in many things on mxs or life, we can't all agree, we also can't all work together, and can't all play together.

Anyway, MXSEMF will host few events before in november/december and like i said on another thread, MXSEMF will stop hosting on 2019, but will support hosting crews, as long as we can, and hope they can make most of the players happy.

There's 2 or 3 events in prep, and there may be a MXSON.

You can thanks Matthias, and all the guys helping him.

Peace.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

nioubie wrote:MXSEMF will stop hosting on 2019,

Peace.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

mxs4crf wrote: And btw, Mack is right as fuck, this game became an esport game before we knew it. Fun factor is at 0 since there is money and prizes
I miss how sim used to be back in 2012 every day when i wake up... Seriously, this game was so much fun back in the day when there was no bullshit to deal with for both players and content creator. I know that getting everything set up and ready for a series take a hell of a long time and you are more than right to charge for an entry fee, but the thing that bothers me is that since people are paying, they think they can complain about every little thing like a X rut or a Y breaking bump and it just drifts the community away from what we had back then. Just my 2 cents.
Anyways, thanks Yohann, Maxime and the whole MXSEMF crew for the countless hours spent on this game. <3
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

I agree with you guys.

I have been away from the racing scene in this game for a few months now and im not missing it. It has changed so much, it keeps going down and it is really sad to see. I really enjoyed it while it was still fun and it is amazing to see how many hours you guys spent for us! Im a huge fan of video games and this one will always be my #1 with all the people I met, the opportunities it gave me in real life racing and social wise, the racing and fun it provided. It will never be the same as before, but we should not let this fabulous game go away. Much love
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

WillSt24 wrote:I agree with you guys.

I have been away from the racing scene in this game for a few months now and im not missing it. It has changed so much, it keeps going down and it is really sad to see. I really enjoyed it while it was still fun and it is amazing to see how many hours you guys spent for us! Im a huge fan of video games and this one will always be my #1 with all the people I met, the opportunities it gave me in real life racing and social wise, the racing and fun it provided. It will never be the same as before, but we should not let this fabulous game go away. Much love
I've barely played since the last national and I've seriously considered how nice it would be to not stress over qualifying each week next year. From what I understand, Chris and Peter want to bring the fun back with the racing on this game and I honestly hope we go in that direction next year. Regardless of what happens I know I'll race next year, but this game began to be taken way too seriously with erode (not blaming erode specifically, but what resulted from its incorporation). Also if I do race next year I know I won't do as well as I have in previous years, basically due to the fact I'm going to be so busy with school that my time invested on here will be extremely limited compared to years past. I probably won't even have time to rage at everyone post-motos (thank the lord). Someone is going to need to take over the reigns of on the clock because there's no way I can continue that.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Devin we all know you'll find a way to race and post
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

DP,

Almost everyone in here right now, "i PaId My FoUrTy-TwO dOlLHaIrS fOr ThE gAmE, i'M eNtITleD NoW."
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

mx201 wrote:Devin we all know you'll find a way to race and post
Race? Yeah

Post? Negative, captain.
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Ddavis wrote:
mx201 wrote:Devin we all know you'll find a way to race and post