9 riders go from heats
4 riders go from lcq
6 min+1 lap heats
3 lap LCQ
15 min+1 lap main
No Erode
Server : BattleGrounds.flowtechmxs.com:19882

Rules

NO CUTTING OR PUNTING! "Kobe don't play that".
Riders must respect the blue flag.
If you create drama and can not let it go, You will be muted.
If your connection is too weak and you are lagging into other players, I will black flag you.

Scrub Thru - I will not be adding anyone, at all for any reason.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Re: BattleGrounds | BraggingRights| Stylin Sx

Post by DABZZZ »

Over 100 people signed up, Should be stacked. Lets get it!
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Thanks to everyone who came and raced tonight! Was a blast. Was awesome to have full gate heats and people not even making the mains! Thanks for the support! Heres the results from tonights event! See yall next time!
https://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=444#results
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Personally I didn't race this round because I was having FPS and offset spikes in certain sections on the track, but I was watching Chandler's live stream and from the turnouts that you keep on getting for them I would personally say to just run a single Open class and then go from there. There was only 37 riders that showed up for tonight race if I remember seeing the number correctly? But it would also make it a little bit faster of an event to go through and the competition wouldn't be as far spread apart. Just my two cents on it and an opinion I have on it.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

USABMXER1 wrote:Personally I didn't race this round because I was having FPS and offset spikes in certain sections on the track, but I was watching Chandler's live stream and from the turnouts that you keep on getting for them I would personally say to just run a single Open class and then go from there. There was only 37 riders that showed up for tonight race if I remember seeing the number correctly? But it would also make it a little bit faster of an event to go through and the competition wouldn't be as far spread apart. Just my two cents on it and an opinion I have on it.
I hear you man! I originally had this posted for one class but after several requests via discord to run a lites class as well, I broadcasted a vote to run it and several people said yes and I don’t recall a single no although I could be incorrect and there may have been 1 or 2.

Same thing with other rounds where I do 125, lites, and premier. Even the tracks I do races on. Just about everything is requested from people through my discord channel. I host for the people who race my races and do my best to give em what they want.

But I do agree with the one class then something of the fun sorts. I’ve thought about doing one class, then a bracket race for the top 10 riders of the main and fill spots for following positions is any of the top 10 leave. Idk though, some talk going on, things might be a little different soon.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Thank you for your input! Goes a long way.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

DABZZZ wrote:Thank you for your input! Goes a long way.
No problem, I completely understand setting it up for the dudes that are requesting something to be changed.