2018 MXSimulator Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Organize races and post results here
MxGameRace
Team: MxGR

2018 MXSimulator Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Post by MxGameRace »

Four piston strokes. Electronic fuel injection. Slim headers without an expansion chamber. Sleek, non-clunky, space-age plastics. This is a list of things you won’t see at the 2018 MXSimulator Red Bull Straight Rhythm. And when the event returns to Fairplex in Pomona on November 2, you’ll hear it coming. From, like, miles away. Because there will be only two-strokes racing. Ring-a-ding-ding. That’s right, the event will step back in time to an era where gear sets were mostly pink, Fresno was smooth and a nac nac was totally rad (kind of still is). Riders will leave their fancy factory four-strokes at home and will run what they brung as they tackle the half-mile-long straight rhythm track on nothing but two-stroke power. For all of the best moments and action for the event, follow this thread !
▀▄▀▄▀ Series precision
This event is hosted on MXSEMF & MxSimGameServer (This is not an official MXSEMF Event)

╚>2 classes, 1 night of racing :
2 Stroke (including all 250 2stroke bikes, open to all licences)
Lites (including all 125 2stroke, open to all licences)

╚>Hosting crew :
Vincent MANOUGUIAN
Arnaud SAURRAT
Matthias HAVY
Jérôme GIANNINI

▀▄▀▄▀ Race format (subject to change)
╚>[EU/NA Region] 125/250 TWO-STROKE classes :
- Top 16 laptimes qualify to night show (UID Grab will take the 16 first laptimes of players who are presents on the server. So if you're qualify 18th, you still have a chance to be grabbed).
- Seeding placement will take into account the results of qualifying times.
- Riders will race head to head in a best of 3 format during each stage of the bracket.
- Winners of each stage stays, losers are eliminated.

▀▄▀▄▀ Race schedule (subject to change)
╚>[EU Region] 125/250 TWO-STROKE classes :
08:00pm CET : End of qualification
09:00pm CET : UID Grab,bracket announcement
09:05pm/09:35pm CET : 2 Stroke - Round 1
09:35pm/10:05pm CET : Lites - Round 1
10:05pm/10:25pm CET : 2 Stroke - Quaterfinals
10:25pm/10:45pm CET : Lites - Quaterfinals
10:45pm/10:55pm CET : 2 Stroke - Semifinals
10:55pm/11:05pm CET : Lites - Semifinals
11:05pm/11:10pm CET : 2 Stroke - 3rd Place
11:10pm/11:15pm CET : Lites - 3rd Place
11:15pm/11:20pm CET : 2 Stroke - Final
11:20pm/11:25pm CET : Lites - Final

╚>[NA Region] 125/250 TWO-STROKE classes :
07:00pm EDT : End of qualification
08:00pm EDT : UID Grab,bracket announcement
08:05pm/08:35pm EDT : 2 Stroke - Round 1
08:35pm/09:05pm EDT : Lites - Round 1
09:05pm/09:25pm EDT : 2 Stroke - Quaterfinals
09:25pm/09:45pm EDT : Lites - Quaterfinals
09:45pm/09:55pm EDT : 2 Stroke - Semifinals
09:55pm/10:05pm EDT : Lites - Semifinals
10:05pm/10:10pm EDT : 2 Stroke - 3rd Place
10:10pm/10:15pm EDT : Lites - 3rd Place
10:15pm/10:20pm EDT : 2 Stroke - Final
10:20pm/10:25pm EDT : Lites - Final

▀▄▀▄▀ Qualification
(You can see the qualifying servers on the website once you're signed up)
╚>[EU Region] 125/250 TWO-STROKE classes :
Servers :
- mxsim.fr:19891
- mxsim.fr:19892

╚>[NA Region] 125/250 TWO-STROKE classes :
Servers :
- us.mxsim.fr:19891
- us.mxsim.fr:19892

▀▄▀▄▀ Rules and Regulations
(Rules may be changed or added at any time)
- During qualifying phase, you must stay in your lane. You should not enter another rider's lane or risk disqualification for the event. If you cross into the black between the lanes, it is fair game if another rider hits you. No matter which area of the black you are on, this area is "unmonitored". You should not enter another rider's lane or risk disqualification.
- During the bracket portion of the event, you should stay in your lane to the best of your ability. Should you get out of shape and cross the white line, you should proceed back to your lane as soon as possible. If you cross out of your lane and cause the other rider to crash or intentionally impair their run, you will be disqualified. If you crash and your bike happens to land in their lane out of your control, there will not be a penalty. The final call for this will be made by the event hosts. The best solution is to stay in your lane and you risk no penalty.

▀▄▀▄▀ Tracks links
- You need a specific version for qualifying sessions : you can download it here
- The track is already released! Go get it if you haven't and enjoy it! Thanks so much to JPD ! http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=50514

▀▄▀▄▀ Stream & Live Results
- You can follow the result of each duel in live and see all the brackets on the website below :

Last edited by MxGameRace on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
BcMxKx37

Re: 2018 MXSimulator Red Bull Straight Rythm

Post by BcMxKx37 »

finally! thanks for hostin. MEC next?
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

Not tryna be a dick. But me and Matthias spoke and I told him I’d let him know what perry said about using his track. And I hadn’t responded to him with an answer. But perry said no to them using the track. Soooo idk why this topic was made. :/
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
MxMatthias

Post by MxMatthias »

BcMxKx37 wrote:finally! thanks for hostin. MEC next?
Of course 8)
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

DaleMullins873 wrote:Not tryna be a dick. But me and Matthias spoke and I told him I’d let him know what perry said about using his track. And I hadn’t responded to him with an answer. But perry said no to them using the track. Soooo idk why this topic was made. :/
I don’t see why he cares, it’s a free event. No one is making money off of his track
MxMatthias

Post by MxMatthias »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
DaleMullins873 wrote:Not tryna be a dick. But me and Matthias spoke and I told him I’d let him know what perry said about using his track. And I hadn’t responded to him with an answer. But perry said no to them using the track. Soooo idk why this topic was made. :/
I don’t see why he cares, it’s a free event. No one is making money off of his track
Why everyone sees money on mxs now while the best fun moments on this game are the "big" free events :?

Anyway, I've talked directly to JPD and he's agree so no worries, nice to see that a track maker authorize us to take his track for an event .. :roll:
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

MxMatthias wrote: Why everyone sees money on mxs now while the best fun moments on this game are the "big" free events :?

Anyway, I've talked directly to JPD and he's agree so no worries, nice to see that a track maker authorize us to take his track for an event .. :roll:
Cool, my only thing with this event is, I dong think qualifying should be open for a week.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

MxMatthias wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
Why everyone sees money on mxs now while the best fun moments on this game are the "big" free events :?

Careful (friend), a lot of this track isn't Jack's...

And no, I don't have a problem with you using it, but you can take your smart ass comments and shove them deep (in your pocket).
Last edited by jlv on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected spelling
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Re: 2018 MXSimulator Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Post by DABZZZ »

Shit jus got real
Turn up
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Let's keep this in the groove, hey? Smooth moves, like smooth little babies...

ur a god if you get the reference
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

P.S., the quali version of this track feels like a bunch of kids started doing donuts on it with erode 1 on
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

People need to stop being petty with events/hosts running their tracks, this has been the worst off-season I’ve ever seen in sim. Used to be full of fun events/fair style races, let’s bring that back..
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

@dryan345! I been saying this, pretty much a joke haha then someone hosts a single race for fun and its Mcgregor vs Khabib attitude
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

NoFear345 wrote:People need to stop being petty with events/hosts running their tracks, this has been the worst off-season I’ve ever seen in sim. Used to be full of fun events/fair style races, let’s bring that back..
It really has been, usually everybody comes back because there isn't a big series going on and there are just a bunch of elims and fun races going on all the time but with everybody saying you can't host with their track or getting criticized for making a little mistake when hosting something it just ruins all of the fun of the off-season.
MxMatthias

Post by MxMatthias »

USABMXER1 wrote:
NoFear345 wrote:People need to stop being petty with events/hosts running their tracks, this has been the worst off-season I’ve ever seen in sim. Used to be full of fun events/fair style races, let’s bring that back..
It really has been, usually everybody comes back because there isn't a big series going on and there are just a bunch of elims and fun races going on all the time but with everybody saying you can't host with their track or getting criticized for making a little mistake when hosting something it just ruins all of the fun of the off-season.
To put motivation in the organization of an event and to be criticized for a small detail is demoralizing. FG Films spent lot of time to have a nice trailer, I would be really disappointed if this event is a failure..