Page 8 of 11

Re: The future of MX Simulator...

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:43 pm
by Mr. Wiggles
Atom6246 wrote:Damn James was flexing on us back then :shock:
Image

oh shit...

Re: The future of MX Simulator...

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:05 pm
by Rush
nah this is a flex
Image

Re: The future of MX Simulator...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:39 am
by checkerz
On November 7th everyone gonna be like...

Image

Re: The future of MX Simulator...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:16 pm
by checkerz
When freaking SX Madness gets zero anticipation posts, and just drops quietly a day before Nov. 7th which has been hyped more than Alessi's pro debut...

Image

November 7th must be....

Image
Image
Image

Re: The future of MX Simulator...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:20 pm
by Br4Ap69
checkerz wrote:When freaking SX Madness gets zero anticipation posts, and just drops quietly a day before Nov. 7th which has been hyped more than Alessi's pro debut...

Image

November 7th must be....

Image
Image
Image


Fair play, your posts make my day.

Re: The future of MX Simulator...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:30 pm
by Wahlamt
Hahaha this is golden.

Re: The future of MX Simulator...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:13 pm
by Whiteracing204
I just want to know what it is? New snapshot possibly? Big things coming for mx/sx? Or maybe even adding a 500cc to the game? Who knows????

Re: The future of MX Simulator...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:19 pm
by checkerz
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: The future of MX Simulator...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:18 pm
by mxsrider96
Whiteracing204 wrote:I just want to know what it is? New snapshot possibly? Big things coming for mx/sx? Or maybe even adding a 500cc to the game? Who knows????

If it's not racing or track related, probably isnt coming from Checkerz

Re: The future of MX Simulator...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:30 pm
by checkerz
Image

Re: The future of MX Simulator...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:38 pm
by JettWisdom
checkerz wrote:Image

what time 12:01?

Re: The future of MX Simulator...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:02 pm
by Jakob Hubbard
Guys, it says it's October 37th on my calendar. Any idea why? I want it to be November already so the future of MX Simulator can be released...

Re: The future of MX Simulator...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:05 pm
by ROSE822
12:01am November 7th

Re: The future of MX Simulator...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:23 pm
by JettWisdom
Jakob Hubbard wrote:Guys, it says it's October 37th on my calendar. Any idea why? I want it to be November already so the future of MX Simulator can be released...

Jakob you are in a coma please wake up! We love and miss you so much! The new technology lets us transmit these messages through past websites we know you have used. please wake up

Re: The future of MX Simulator...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:32 pm
by Jakob Hubbard
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Sorry, Villopoto is my favorite rider.