TOP AMS RIDER LOOKING FOR A TEAM

Organize races and post results here
mxHunter275
Team: F84 Designs

TOP AMS RIDER LOOKING FOR A TEAM

Post by mxHunter275 »

My name is Hunter Fullwood, im making this post in order to put myself out there,
im 17 years old, arizona native. My UID is 17067, i scores 67 points in the 2 AMS
rounds i actually raced, in 2019 I'm looking to make a name for myself, and using the
"Dungey" method, consistency and attendance at each race. My race Number for
the Off-season is 84, though it will most likely be 284 for the 2019 season. In other
aspects of the game i am a very good graphic designer, although i have not had any
industry experience, if you would like to see some of my work you can contact me
on discord - SCRUB#3607

http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series ... standing=1
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Re: TOP AMS RIDER LOOKING FOR A TEAM

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

well Mr. Fullwood. It seems like you've gotten the job with this magnificent resume! So all you need to do next is your credit card code, and your bank account details. And while you are at it, you should give us your zip code to give us a thorough look at your spendings and past. Welcome.
Will93
Team: Privateer

Post by Will93 »

Attention Sim tryhards. Hunter Fullwood needs your help to join a team for supercross. But he can't do it alone so he's asking for your help. Now, all you have to do is list your age, locale, UID and race history, as well as your credit card number, the 3 numbers on the back as well as the expiration date. But you gotta be quick so Hunter can roost the competition and gain a sexy champion title to put in the signature. :D
mxHunter275
Team: F84 Designs

Post by mxHunter275 »

InfernalKerr77 wrote:well Mr. Fullwood. It seems like you've gotten the job with this magnificent resume! So all you need to do next is your credit card code, and your bank account details. And while you are at it, you should give us your zip code to give us a thorough look at your spendings and past. Welcome.
Will93 wrote:Attention Sim tryhards. Hunter Fullwood needs your help to join a team for supercross. But he can't do it alone so he's asking for your help. Now, all you have to do is list your age, locale, UID and race history, as well as your credit card number, the 3 numbers on the back as well as the expiration date. But you gotta be quick so Hunter can roost the competition and gain a sexy champion title to put in the signature. :D
i ain't even gonna lie, this shit had me dead asf. but ya full credit/ debit card info will be required lol :D :D :D
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

GET THIS MANS A TEAM HE'S FUCKING FAST
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

Trevor#91 wrote:GET THIS MANS A TEAM HE'S FUCKING FAST
Heard he was fast enough to get top 3
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

JettWisdom wrote:
with someone else using his reg key, sure.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

JettWisdom wrote:
:lol:
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.