Post by mxsrider96 »

http://mxsimulator.com/servers/official ... /2403.html

This race never posted for some reason
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ddavis

Re: 2018 Jerry Robin MXS Cup (NA)

Post by Ddavis »

Not surprised that you can't be within 10 feet of someone on this game anymore without getting brake checked or cleaned out.
jacksk8t12
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by jacksk8t12 »

Ddavis wrote:Not surprised that you can't be within 10 feet of someone on this game anymore without getting brake checked or cleaned out.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I got sketchy, what's your point? It happens... you really think I intentionally cross jumped him so we could both crash out of the top 5? Hard to hit a section clean when your fps is spiking all over the place.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Prize Winners! (Non Pro guys, please contact me on discord)

Raffle:
Craig Richards: Race Tech Prize Pack
Atom Holm: rF NA SX Pass
Craig Richards: MV Films CRF450
Jeremy Cohenour: Jerry Robin Jersey

Lites Non Pro top 5 overall (prizes to 4th)
2 Brandon Holmes
6 Alex Cunningham
8 Trent Adams
9 Alex Vusttos
12 Chandler Bloxom

Open Pro
2 Jeremi Seabolt Husky Model
5 Jeremy Smith Race Tech Pack
7 Atom Holm Jrob Jersey
9 Jeremy Cohenour SX Pass
10 Craig Richards
11 Jack Haley

Thank you everyone for coming out and showing support! We raised some serious funds for JRob for SX!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Whatever not going to rage at the race itself since it was for a good cause, but damn SX is going to be a mess if everyone's just brake checking and punting each other (even their "friends"). There's no respect from anyone anymore, even the guys I thought I was cool with were legit just stopping in the corner to make me fall... wtf
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

Ddavis wrote:I got sketchy, what's your point? It happens... you really think I intentionally cross jumped him so we could both crash out of the top 5? Hard to hit a section clean when your fps is spiking all over the place.
I'm going to take a guess and say, you always blame everyone but yourself. Maybe you are part of the problem you complain about???
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

checkerz wrote:Prize Winners! (Non Pro guys, please contact me on discord)

Raffle:
Craig Richards: Race Tech Prize Pack
Atom Holm: rF NA SX Pass
Craig Richards: MV Films CRF450
Jeremy Cohenour: Jerry Robin Jersey
I call bullshit on Craig winning 2 prizes! #rigged #bias
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Super cool tracks, and a good cause. I only did the heat races for each night Bc there are kids who’ve never raced in open pro and I went from 7th to dead last triple fall off. For sx madness can there be stricter rules on who can race pro
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Super cool tracks, and a good cause. I only did the heat races for each night Bc there are kids who’ve never raced in open pro and I went from 7th to dead last triple fall off. For sx madness can there be stricter rules on who can race pro
I think the main difference is that instead of the class being filled with the fastest guys, it was filled with the most generous guys in the community (even though top riders like Jack, Seabolt, and Atom were there). SX Madness should feel pretty normal, as it will be a free event, and all the usual pros will be there.

Also I want to give a huge thanks to Chris for putting this entire thing together and letting us race a cool event for a great cause. Thank you to everyone who donated and came out to race!