An open letter to the MXS Community...

Organize races and post results here
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Re: An open letter to the MXS Community...

Post by Bubba40 »

Ddavis wrote:Similar to many faces in this community, we've had our differences, but at the end of the day you're one of the head guys in this community and making sure it continues to grow and move forward. I'm glad you'll still be around, but it's unfortunate the toxic members who don't appreciate or understand the amount of work that goes into these events ultimately drew you away from it all. I hope 2019 delivers all the goods because I'd hate to see this game spiral downhill and fade into oblivion in the coming years. There's a saying that you don't miss something until it's gone and that'll hold its value in this case with you, Chex.
+1
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

Damn i knew you would go at one point, i hope your life is filled with more fun memories and go have some fun with your family hope to still see you around! Thanks for all the guidance you have given me! Have a good night!!
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Ddavis wrote:Similar to many faces in this community, we've had our differences, but at the end of the day you're one of the head guys in this community and making sure it continues to grow and move forward. I'm glad you'll still be around, but it's unfortunate the toxic members who don't appreciate or understand the amount of work that goes into these events ultimately drew you away from it all. I hope 2019 delivers all the goods because I'd hate to see this game spiral downhill and fade into oblivion in the coming years. There's a saying that you don't miss something until it's gone and that'll hold its value in this case with you, Chex.
Well said Devin, thank you for everything you've done Chris! You are awesome.
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Thanks for all you've done over the years Chris!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

Thanks for carrying this community to where it is today. And sorry for that issue in outdoors last year, I didn't mean it <3. But for real you are a real one Chris, you did more for this game then any other "player" ever will again.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Bubba40 wrote:
+1
+2
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Donut MX
Team: Privateer

Post by Donut MX »

808 wrote:Image
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

.....Thanks for being such a big part in this game. WIthout you erode would be an absolute disaster, and tracks would be so hit or miss during the season. Good for you for hanging it up. The amount of hate that track makers get is insane..much less how routine it is. I made 1 updated version of Washougal and i think i got shit for "ruining" that track for the whole week until the next track came out...i can not imagine the years of it. Thank you for everything.
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
Holt_619
Team: FlowTech Racing

Post by Holt_619 »

Thank you for the years of hard work and hundreds of great events. Everything you do for this community will be missed.

James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

checkerz wrote:Since launching my shaft into Matt James back over 7 years ago...heck, even before that; I have enjoyed working with some extremely talented and creative individuals to do what we felt was best to help grow this love. My fondest memory may have been the decision and pulling off 12 brand new sex moves back in 2012 - you see, back then; besides the Sex, creating a new move for each round of sex was un-heard of. Heck, we even doubted if we could pull it off. Flash forward 5 years and beyond and a new sex move for every night has become an expectation and is met often met with entitlement and general complaining.

Gone are the days of the mature and respectful sexual partners of DJ, DDMX, Haggqvist, yFMX, Tysen, and more leading the community and setting a positive example of working together for the greater good. Instead of evolution and innovation being applauded and encouraging others to learn and grow; progress is ignored for the downfalls or yet to be discovereds.

Due to added stresses in my personal life, the additional stress of commitments with very little reward in a sexual role with rF has become too overwhelming. Wheels, Sween, and the current group of amazingly talented and dedicated individuals have placed far too much passion, time, and effort into building the sex community to have someone involved at a high level that cannot do the job properly. Instead of benefiting rF, I find myself being a bottleneck due to lack of focus on the sex. It is challenging to feel like I'm letting this current team who has and continues to put in 110% effort down because I do not have the availability to be as integral as needed.

Effective immediately, I will be stepping down from being one of the lead sexers of rF and will be passing the reigns over to other members of the team. I will honor my commitments to ensure I provide the best sex possible for Jerry Robin and the 3 Round SEX Madness Series; however, those will be the final events that I will be promising from myself. I plan to continue to be around and support rF and the community as much as time allows, but no longer can make the commitment needed to do what I've done in the past.

I hope those of you who enjoy the sex we have been building for years come out and support these last events. For those who have supported the endeavor along the way, thank you. To the snakes in the grass whom are more determined to bring negativity and toxicity to sex versus promoting growth, peace out... I won't miss you.
C_Raz42

Post by C_Raz42 »

Best of luck Chris! Thank you!
Nick#126

Post by Nick#126 »

Sucks to see you leave Chris, but best of luck in life!
Nick van Gerwen
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Props to you for putting more work into this game than the average bottom feeder puts into their day job. Takes a lotta heart to stick it out even with the community bagging on ya (and my 16 year old self complaining about suspensions or some bs).

I know I’m not alone when I say I’ll enjoy listening to your calls on my personal stream highlights for many years to come lmao.

Best of luck!

side note - Seeing people start to leave this game makes me realize just how special the past few years have been... what an amazing gaming experience to look back on as we grow up and get too busy. Hope this game/replica racing stays alive for awhile even though I don’t play much anymore!
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Such a shame I started playing this game towards the end of the "golden era". Thank you for everything you have done for all of us here.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro