2018 FAMmx Fall Cup?

Organize races and post results here
dawsonsleeper

2018 FAMmx Fall Cup?

Post by dawsonsleeper »

I saw scrolling through the servers page and saw a track that was raced 5 days ago called 2018 FamMX Fall Cup- Round 1- Lake Story SX. Is there gonna be a series?
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Re: 2018 FAMmx Fall Cup?

Post by AHeckman2 »

No
RobertPink
Team: SYS Racing

Post by RobertPink »

Nothing to see here move along
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

dawsonsleeper wrote:I saw scrolling through the servers page and saw a track that was raced 5 days ago called 2018 FamMX Fall Cup- Round 1- Lake Story SX. Is there gonna be a series?
Prolly should post this in MXSEMF since FAMmx is "officially hosting" there :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps. not true
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

real story :

Blake asked Yohann to host his 2018 fall cup on MXSEMF for free
Yohann said yes no problem
Yohann posted the thread "official hosting crew"
Checkers cried at Blake
Blake said to Yohann he will not host on EMF cause rF is not happy and baby checkerz is crying

and you're like 40 ?
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

That's funny that you're not an admin for mxsemf anymore but you know the "story" about something going on with mxsemf?
mxr449
Team: SYS / FAMmx Design

Post by mxr449 »

M@xTizZz wrote:real story :

Checkers cried at Blake
Blake said to Yohann he will not host on EMF cause rF is not happy and baby checkerz is crying

and you're like 40 ?
I never said that Checkerz cried to me. Checkerz is who informed me that rF was being rebuilt. With the website rebuilt, Wheels is who has to go through the backend of the website to set up the series so that I am able to host.

rF has been very good to me and has hosted a majority of FAMmx series. When rF shut down last year, I decided to ask Yohann if EMF would be interested in hosting this years Fall Cup. I was unaware that rF was being rebuilt at the time and when I found out, I very nicely contacted Yohann and let him know that I would be hosting the Fall Cup through rF.

With that being said, EMF has always been good to me too. I have much respect for Yohann and what he has done with EMF. It was awesome that he was interested and willing to host the Fall Cup and I appreciate that very much. I don't have any negative feelings towards EMF. in 2013, EMF hosted the Fall Cup and it was great.

And as I give credit to Yohann, I have to give credit to Checkerz too. Checkerz has done more for me in this game and in real life than most of the people I've met outside of the game. All that stemmed from Checkerz taking time out of his day to test out one of my first tracks when I was just some noob in stock servers. From there, he helped me build FAMmx not only in the game but real life.

We should all stop this fighting back and forth because at some level, we have contributed towards each others success. We have all provided content or platforms for people in the community to download and enjoy. Both rF and EMF have taken the game to the next level by hosting series for people all over the globe to attend. If we continue arguing and fighting, the community is only going to get more divided rather than working together to build a better future.

I am not trying to get in the middle of anything and I appreciate what both rF and EMF do for the community. I hate to see this arguing and fighting going on because it's just not worth it. We should all get along, enjoy the game, race together and just have fun.
mxr449

Post by mxr449 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:I saw scrolling through the servers page and saw a track that was raced 5 days ago called 2018 FamMX Fall Cup- Round 1- Lake Story SX. Is there gonna be a series?

For the 2018 Fall Cup. I have 4 tracks that are nearly done but a few weeks ago, I realized there were already other series going on and I was running out of time to finish everything. My plan now is to run the series alongside Supercross sometime in early 2019. When I have more information, I will make a post and let everyone know.

I also have 3 tracks nearly finished for a Localcross series that I'd like to host in 2019.
mxr449

Post by mxr449 »

Here's some screenshots of the tracks

VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

FAMmx tracks = <3
Alex V111#1017
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

mxr449 wrote:4 Dope Looking Tracks
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

mxr449 wrote:cool tracks
oh my god those look amazing. I miss the FamMX track designs. always loved how they felt and rode. cant wait :D
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
MxMatthias

Post by MxMatthias »

mxr449 wrote:

Checkers cried at Blake

and you're like 40 ?
I never said that Checkerz cried to me. Checkerz is who informed me that rF was being rebuilt. With the website rebuilt, Wheels is who has to go through the backend of the website to set up the series so that I am able to host.

rF has been very good to me and has hosted a majority of FAMmx series. When rF shut down last year, I decided to ask Yohann if EMF would be interested in hosting this years Fall Cup. I was unaware that rF was being rebuilt at the time and when I found out, I very nicely contacted Yohann and let him know that I would be hosting the Fall Cup through rF.

With that being said, EMF has always been good to me too. I have much respect for Yohann and what he has done with EMF. It was awesome that he was interested and willing to host the Fall Cup and I appreciate that very much. I don't have any negative feelings towards EMF. in 2013, EMF hosted the Fall Cup and it was great.

And as I give credit to Yohann, I have to give credit to Checkerz too. Checkerz has done more for me in this game and in real life than most of the people I've met outside of the game. All that stemmed from Checkerz taking time out of his day to test out one of my first tracks when I was just some noob in stock servers. From there, he helped me build FAMmx not only in the game but real life.

We should all stop this fighting back and forth because at some level, we have contributed towards each others success. We have all provided content or platforms for people in the community to download and enjoy. Both rF and EMF have taken the game to the next level by hosting series for people all over the globe to attend. If we continue arguing and fighting, the community is only going to get more divided rather than working together to build a better future.

I am not trying to get in the middle of anything and I appreciate what both rF and EMF do for the community. I hate to see this arguing and fighting going on because it's just not worth it. We should all get along, enjoy the game, race together and just have fun.
+1
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Looks super sick so far Blake! I have always loved your tracks as they are challenging but easy enough for a beginner to hop on and spin laps! If you do run it along side the SX series, maybe add a round or 2 instead of 4 rounds but that’s completely up to you, I’ll be looking forward to this!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
eblock_15

Post by eblock_15 »

Checkers cried at Blake

and you're like 40 ?
Man, am I the only one who can taste the salt?
I am the one and only Larry Lawn Dart, if you see me on the track I will probably be on the ground - Eli Block