THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Organize races and post results here
Lim Jahey

Re: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Post by Lim Jahey »

nvm im dumb
GHeTTo_EZEKIEL
Team: DX-3

Post by GHeTTo_EZEKIEL »

Hi guys,

Is there any chance if this series continues we can get races on a Monday or Tuesday? Understand if thats the only time host's have, but it would be nice to have a different day if possible in the future.

thanks for any considerations,
Mike
Djlove04
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by Djlove04 »

GHeTTo_EZEKIEL wrote:Hi guys,

Is there any chance if this series continues we can get races on a Monday or Tuesday? Understand if thats the only time host's have, but it would be nice to have a different day if possible in the future.

thanks for any considerations,
Mike
I agree with Mike. I realize that its the only time hosts have but other people have jobs, church, and other activities they take part in. For my instance I work every Wednesday night. Will be a struggle to get my schedule changed but it might be doable. Either way not a big deal, just glad the series is still running.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Wanted to add that that video was sick whoever made it.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

My girlfriend busted out laughing when she heard the SX Promo guy but I told her it still gets me hyped even tho its a game :o :lol:
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Ddavis wrote:My girlfriend busted out laughing when she heard the SX Promo guy but I told her it still gets me hyped even tho its a game :o :lol:
Best part of the announcement video lowkey
clw1115934
Team: DABS

Post by clw1115934 »

Lotta hot lap heroes in ams the last few years so I really like the 100 point rule. The top ams had lap times that would qualify for pro anyways. :D
Gucci#9473
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

250 class is going to be the wild wild west with all the ams moving up at A1 :lol:
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

clw1115934 wrote:Lotta hot lap heroes in ams the last few years so I really like the 100 point rule. The top ams had lap times that would qualify for pro anyways. :D
It isn't fair to compare Am and Pro laptimes. Pros get 1 hour to qualify, while ams get around 4 days to qualify.
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

Jeremy150 wrote:
clw1115934 wrote:Lotta hot lap heroes in ams the last few years so I really like the 100 point rule. The top ams had lap times that would qualify for pro anyways. :D
It isn't fair to compare Am and Pro laptimes. Pros get 1 hour to qualify, while ams get around 4 days to qualify.
But at the same time if its possible for an am to match a pros lap then he should be moved up. I'm sorry but the ams class is filled with A riders in the top 5 and sometimes top 10 and the novice class is jam packed with B class riders that should be racing ams. Honestly I love the 100 point rule because I'm ok at this game (not the greatest) and it's still hard for me to even make the main and sometimes even to qualify for the heats in ams.
Quinten
Team: QM1

Post by Quinten »

Whiteracing204 wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:
But at the same time if its possible for an am to match a pros lap then he should be moved up.
I'm sorry but you just contradicted yourself. If you threw a top am that just got the track at the same time a pro did and gave both 1 hour to qualify, the pro would make it and the am would not. Give the am 4 days of qualifying, and you sure as hell bet he could get in with the time he runs after the 500 laps he puts in.
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

Quinten wrote:
Whiteracing204 wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote: It isn't fair to compare Am and Pro laptimes. Pros get 1 hour to qualify, while ams get around 4 days to qualify.
But at the same time if its possible for an am to match a pros lap then he should be moved up.
I'm sorry but you just contradicted yourself. If you threw a top am that just got the track at the same time a pro did and gave both 1 hour to qualify, the pro would make it and the am would not. Give the am 4 days of qualifying, and you sure as hell bet he could get in with the time he runs after the 500 laps he puts in.
Not wanting to start an argument but I disagree. Yes I know the am definitely would not beat the pro but he would most likely qualify for the pro class. With that being said I think if your top 5 every race in the am class you need to move up even if you cant qualify for the pros.
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

a big difference from an am to a pro is consistency and racing awareness, not just hot laps from playing the tracks for 500 laps. Am's shouldn't be bumped based just off lap times for qualifying. Qualifying times don't mean anything when the gate drops.
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Wilson156 wrote:a big difference from an am to a pro is consistency and racing awareness, not just hot laps from playing the tracks for 500 laps. Am's shouldn't be bumped based just off lap times for qualifying. Qualifying times don't mean anything when the gate drops.
to add to this, most of them that will be pointed out will have 0 race awareness and will be a hazard on the track. there are the select few that will transition fine tho. Its a slippery slope on who should move up or not
clw1115934
Team: DABS

Post by clw1115934 »

MOTOZ293 wrote: most of them that will be pointed out will have 0 race awareness and will be a hazard on the track. there are the select few that will transition fine tho. Its a slippery slope on who should move up or not
True. My hope is that people will try and be more consistent/conservative in ams because they know that at 100 points, they have to move up. And maybe rF will only allow an hour or so of recorded qualifying for ams. I know everyone will have 4 days of access to the track, but if ams only have 1 hour to put in a fast lap, there'd be more consistent riders qualifying near the top.
Gucci#9473