THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Organize races and post results here
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Post by Jeremy150 »

Open AMs class is now fixed. You may now sign up!
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

DannyBoy wrote:
ShackAttack12 wrote:Here's the fast lap I got right before i realized the times weren't being captured on RF and I stopped caring at that point... I know it wouldn't have gotten me in but I gave up well before qual ended at that point.

http://mxsimulator.com/servers/official ... /1839.html
Yeah I was pretty stoked to find out neither of my laps counted because of the servers tweaking out which would've put me in 20-21st. Sick waste of my Wednesday evening.
Shack's issue had nothing to do with us. I'd be curious to see what you mean by "servers tweaking out" and more info as everyone's laps were counted last night that I'm aware of. It'd be a pretty freak thing for one person's to have an issue...
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

checkerz wrote:
manii20 wrote:
Yung Kryp wrote:Kyler you are a fucking idiot. Racing people as a lapper in the LCQ.
I almost lost a transfer spot because of him, lost like 15secs :D
I kicked him as soon as he was racing with the battle. Feel free to protest if you feel it deserves more than that and the admins will review.
All good checkerz. I hardly play enough to protest :D
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
crimsom

Post by crimsom »

I can't download the track off race factory gaming to qualify is that normal?
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

crimsom wrote:I can't download the track off race factory gaming to qualify is that normal?
Updating that link now, but you can also always get it off the tracks section of the forum for future reference.
crimsom

Post by crimsom »

working now.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

The website is using the old points system (25, 22, 20, etc) instead of the newer system (26, 23, 21, etc).

I'm not sure if this is planned or got overlooked.
oxysz
Team: -OneEightSeven-

Post by oxysz »

Do I need to sign up and pay in order to get access to the tracks for solo use if im not racing online?
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

if anyone has the 250 and 450 main event demos would you link them. doing to do some screenshots from the main
Jeremy150

Post by Jeremy150 »

Ddavis wrote:The website is using the old points system (25, 22, 20, etc) instead of the newer system (26, 23, 21, etc).

I'm not sure if this is planned or got overlooked.
Not overlooked, our devs have been gone since mid December. They're back now and we can start making updates to the site.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

oxysz wrote:Do I need to sign up and pay in order to get access to the tracks for solo use if im not racing online?
Tracks are free to play. Not to use for racing events outside rF though
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

checkerz wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
ShackAttack12 wrote:Here's the fast lap I got right before i realized the times weren't being captured on RF and I stopped caring at that point... I know it wouldn't have gotten me in but I gave up well before qual ended at that point.

http://mxsimulator.com/servers/official ... /1839.html
Yeah I was pretty stoked to find out neither of my laps counted because of the servers tweaking out which would've put me in 20-21st. Sick waste of my Wednesday evening.
Shack's issue had nothing to do with us. I'd be curious to see what you mean by "servers tweaking out" and more info as everyone's laps were counted last night that I'm aware of. It'd be a pretty freak thing for one person's to have an issue...
Yeah I didn't see Shack had his issue solved already before I replied. Not sure, I'm not blaming your end, I had two separate times without cuts that didn't go through although others laptimes continued to be pushed through. I'm not mad, I was bummed I cause the track was fun and I was stoked to race. So sorry if that came off gruff, you know I wouldn't come after you like that.
I'm sure it was just a freak thing or the server I was in restarting a hair too late or something and it being right on the cut off. No biggie! See you boys next week.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Info on server and time would help us look into the issue.
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

I noticed it takes almost 10 minutes for times to update on the website maybe that was the issue?
Jeremy150

Post by Jeremy150 »

Dollafifty wrote:I noticed it takes almost 10 minutes for times to update on the website maybe that was the issue?
It depends, sometimes its within a minute, sometimes it can take 10-15 minutes. If you run a lap and sign up afterwards, that's when it takes a lot longer than normal. The qualifying app basically has to go through all the servers page, and search everyone's UID.