THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Organize races and post results here
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Post by Cody Dawe »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:He's updating it with every snapshot. New SS won't help
prolly wont work now that jlv is aware and will completely shoot it down
no. ill just leave a no here.
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Cody Dawe »

T_Frye127 wrote:

https://gyazo.com/f8b000ebcf7a2438b3c00eb7b0e49232

clear he was still planning on getting around it haha
if you two would of read the post you would of seen it did nothing other than renamed a kx450f and replaced the sounds with the 250 2 stroke sounds. it did nothing regarding bike changes. you can even see that in the video posted in the OP, and as JLV said, his AC picked up on it when it was used online so if anyone went to use it they would end up with a ban. thats why that project was discarded.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

sneakyKittyGaming wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:
Fro77 wrote:
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51546
Weird, said he wouldn't take it online again :roll:

if you two would of read the post you would of seen it did nothing other than renamed a kx450f and replaced the sounds with the 250 2 stroke sounds. it did nothing regarding bike changes. you can even see that in the video posted in the OP, and as JLV said, his AC picked up on it when it was used online so if anyone went to use it they would end up with a ban. thats why that project was discarded.
So you just came up with a new cheat? Honestly pisses me off that JLV now has to go fix this shit instead of working on terrain tessellation updates, erode stuff etc, that the game ACTUALLY NEEDS. Please go back to breaking someones AAA game instead of a solo developers hobby.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Racers52 wrote:So you just came up with a new cheat? Honestly pisses me off that JLV now has to go fix this shit instead of working on terrain tessellation updates, erode stuff etc, that the game ACTUALLY NEEDS. Please go back to breaking someones AAA game instead of a solo developers hobby.
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Cody Dawe »

Racers52 wrote:
sneakyKittyGaming wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:

So you just came up with a new cheat? Honestly pisses me off that JLV now has to go fix this shit instead of working on terrain tessellation updates, erode stuff etc, that the game ACTUALLY NEEDS. Please go back to breaking someones AAA game instead of a solo developers hobby.
way ahead of you.
https://guidedhacking.com/forums/csgo-c ... rials.448/
regardless it would of just been someone else(ive heard there has been others in the past doing misc stuff), its not like something like this was never going to happen again, besides no harm was done, just a banned RF account and a few worth it wtf's.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

So JLV having to waste time on debugging a dumb cheat instead of working on erode updates is "no harm done".

Do you see where I am coming from?
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Cody Dawe »

Racers52 wrote:So JLV having to waste time on debugging a dumb cheat instead of working on erode updates is "no harm done".

Do you see where I am coming from?
i do, however only 2 people total have the external variant and only the creator has the internal. it really wasnt used on rf servers until last night and saturday to see what reaction it would get during the race. theres nothing to look through for him to waste time on atm. its not turning sim into csgo non prime(well prime is pretty bad to), its staying just the way it always has been.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

sneakyKittyGaming wrote:...no one really needs permission to do what they want with their game in this case; however, if they do modify something in the case of cheating and do get banned then its on them. in my mind having an external program modify the memory of the already running game seemed more suspicious to me than a modified mx.exe with a replaced bike which is why i went that route till i saw jlv's and the other guys response about it which is why i stopped bothering with it.
Just innocent kids poking around?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

The last thing we need is hacks like this on this game, to be honest. Anyone fooling around with these type of "boost" hacks should be perma-banned instantly. It's all in good fun until these guys start using these boost hacks in the most minimal ways possible to gain an extra half second or so in straightaways to lower lap times and at that point all integrity in this game is lost.
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

haha banned for a week, and protested by someone not in the situation. Or in the main events. Glad we talked it out Alexis, sucks I wanted to race dcope.
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

chaseb31 wrote:haha banned for a week, and protested by someone not in the situation. Or in the main events. Glad we talked it out Alexis, sucks I wanted to race dcope.
I think this is bullshit, the only person who should be able to protest you would be leclair. Monty wasn’t even in the race if I recall, so why would he need to protest this? #freechaseb
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I think if someone commits a crime, so to speak, then they serve the time.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Double post but Leclair seemed fine with payback on the track this week so I'm actually on the fence about this one :lol:
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

Ddavis wrote:Double post but Leclair seemed fine with payback on the track this week so I'm actually on the fence about this one :lol:
i never say im fine with people who punt on purpose like blakely and atom did, i dont care this serie to download the demo and make a protest,im too much busy with apex and wow
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National