THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Organize races and post results here
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Post by Official rF Gaming »

The leader in online MX Simulator racing returns
https://www.racefactorygaming.com/

Pro Racing will be on Wednesday nights at 5:30pm PST prior to the real race (Round 1 - January 2nd)
Amateur Racing will be on Sunday nights at 5:30pm PST after the real race (Round 1 - January 6th)

Membership

Price - $25 USD (2500 Knobbies) for single series pass.
$40 USD (5000 Knobbies) for both NA & EU series passes.
*Anaheim 1 will be free, membership signups to follow.

Classes - Rules for 2019 SX

450 Classes - 450 4 strokes or 250 2 strokes
250 Classes - 250 4 strokes or 125 2 strokes

Wednesday Night Pro Classes:
250 Pro East and West Coast
- Riders with an rF A or Pro License
- Riders who have won a championship are not eligible for this class.
- Riders scoring over 450 points total in the 450 class over the last 3 years are not eligible for this class (Fresquez, Root, Smith, Downen, Dupuis, Mullins*, Fjeldberg, Armstrong, Burkeen)
- Riders scoring over 300 points total in the 250 class over the last 3 years are not eligible for this class (Robb, Nash, Smith, Honeywell, Chapman, Seabolt, Holyak)
- Champions are allowed to defend their #1 plate for 1 season and are moved up the following year (Chapman* and Haley are 250 eligible for 2019 on W/E respectively)
- Riders in the top 15 in points in the 450 class during the current season are not allowed to drop into the 250 class.
- Riders must declare a coast East or West and will remain their coast throughout the season.

450 Pro Class
- Requires rF Pro License

Sunday Night Amateur Classes:

Open Amateur
- This class is now considered an "Open" class.
- Riders who have pointed out of the 250 Amateur class are eligible for this class.
- Riders with an rF B license are eligible for this class.
- Riders who do not qualify for the fast 40 in the 250 Pro class, are eligible for this class.

250 Amateur
- Riders with an rF B license
- Riders with over 150 Amateur SX points in the 250 class in a season are not eligible for this class.
- 250 Amateur will now be combined, creating one 250 class.

250 Novice - No membership required (Free!)
- Novice level racers only (you will be bumped if you exceed what we determine is Novice skill level)
- Riders with an rF C license
- Riders with any rF Pro or Amateur Supercross or Motocross points not eligible

(Everything here is NEARLY final - but still subject to change)

Memberships are now available on the website. Once you are logged in click the membership tab at the top right.

*No membership refunds under any circumstances
*Chapman and Mullins will not be competing in the 2019 Supercross season.

2019 rF Rulebook
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDB ... sp=sharing
The rulebook is subject to change at any time*

Track Crew

Terrain
Barrington will be doing the West coast tracks
Checkerz will be doing the East tracks.
Environment
Race/Wilson-Decals
Colton/Watts/Effertz/Jeremy/Jay-Objects and Models

Official rF Social Media Accounts
https://www.instagram.com/racefactorygaming/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTm4yi ... SkFWl55yhA
https://twitter.com/rf_gaming?lang=en
https://www.facebook.com/RaceFactoryGaming/
Last edited by Official rF Gaming on Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord
eblock_15

Re: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Post by eblock_15 »

I cant wait!! how much will it be to race this sx season?
I am the one and only Larry Lawn Dart, if you see me on the track I will probably be on the ground - Eli Block
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

L
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

HYPE
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

yooo
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Hype Let the team posts begin!!!!
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Damn all this 250 tryharding and I'm still pointed out. I'm hyped though! Super pumped to have another year of racing on the calendar!
mx816mx

Post by mx816mx »

Whats with the am class regulations? Yes i scored over 100 points in ams last year but i still have yet to do anything like win lol. Been preparing for the 450 class this whole offseason and i can't ride a 250 for my life. Not anywhere near pro level on a 250. Sunday nights work perfect for me but Wednesdays id never be able to race, so basically going from doing all the rounds this year to not racing sx at all now. Super Beat. If ams is gonna be like that this year its gonna be all novice classes. A lot more ams will be moved into pro and this is just gonna fuck everyone up honestly. Just my 2 cents. Thanks for changing it up 2 weeks before A1!
Tyler Nichols
steady02
Team: AtFault.co

Post by steady02 »

If only it was a little more aussie timezone friendly, oh well is a NA series. Look forward to watching another year thanks for putting it together once again.
2018 Australian Nationals MX2 - 5th
RobertPink
Team: SYS Racing

Post by RobertPink »

mx816mx wrote:Whats with the am class regulations? Yes i scored over 100 points in ams last year but i still have yet to do anything like win lol. Been preparing for the 450 class this whole offseason and i can't ride a 250 for my life. Not anywhere near pro level on a 250. Sunday nights work perfect for me but Wednesdays id never be able to race, so basically going from doing all the rounds this year to not racing sx at all now. Super Beat. If ams is gonna be like that this year its gonna be all novice classes. A lot more ams will be moved into pro and this is just gonna fuck everyone up honestly. Just my 2 cents. Thanks for changing it up 2 weeks before A1!
I personally think they did it because they saw a lot of repeat players of the AMs class for the past few years, also opens the door for newer people and ams into the class so people are not sticking around the class for a few years just to become ridiculously faster than everyone.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

mx816mx wrote:Thanks for changing it up 2 weeks before A1!
Change it up? rf has always had rules on classes. next time do research. guess you have to suck it up
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
mx816mx wrote:Thanks for changing it up 2 weeks before A1!
Change it up? rf has always had rules on classes. next time do research. guess you have to suck it up
In rF's defense there wasn't anything planned so how did they change it up if there were no original details to be changed?
Triptez(Ethan Parks)
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Triptez(Ethan Parks) »

RobertPink wrote: I personally think they did it because they saw a lot of repeat players of the AMs class for the past few years, also opens the door for newer people and ams into the class so people are not sticking around the class for a few years just to become ridiculously faster than everyone.
Yeah, I'm glad they are actually pushing up the people who don't belong in AMs but, the fact that it's 100 points is way too low. You're gonna have the a lot of top 10 consistent guys getting moved up even though they aren't close to Pro pace. I've had friends who were forced to move up when they were not even top AM pace and couldn't stand a chance in the Pros. Oh well. Onward to 2019, lets have a good one!
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.