THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Organize races and post results here
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Post by checkerz »

We will be doing another erode test this week. We learned a few things tonight. Some made some improvements, some made some stuff that didn't work as well as we'd like.

I think we have some good stuff to make it even better than where we were at the beginning of the year even at a 1025 terrain. We'll test and see.

We'd appreciate any support we can get.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Erode was good. I'm just bad
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
TrentAdams
Team: DX3

Post by TrentAdams »

Ok lets be real here guys. Rf, you guys are doing a phenomenal job and trying to make way to many people happy. There is always going to be a group of people who are mad and complaining than there is always going to be that group who is happy with the track/erode/settings. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that if you went to Milestone mx tomorrow are you going to call their track crew and be like "hey can you guys make the track this way tomorrow so the ruts form this type of way." Of course not, you're just going to go out there and ADAPT to the track. When you go to the track you can't change any of it so you have to ADAPT to hit new lines or ruts. So I don't care what erode or settings you guys are running I'm just going to have to ADAPT and so will everyone else. Some people act like we all don't ride on the same track so what's the point of complaining everyone has to deal with it. Keep up the good work though guys love racing out there on Wednesdays now!!
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

Trent laying it out on the table, couldn’t agree at this point. I usually will have some sort of complaint with something at the end of the night erode wise but people gotta stop bashing rf for erode. We all ride the same track, sure there could be improvements like tonight berms formed to deep but I’m sure there will be some adjustments for future rounds whether we keep 1k or go back to 2k.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

TrentAdams wrote:Ok lets be real here guys. Rf, you guys are doing a phenomenal job and trying to make way to many people happy. There is always going to be a group of people who are mad and complaining than there is always going to be that group who is happy with the track/erode/settings. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that if you went to Milestone mx tomorrow are you going to call their track crew and be like "hey can you guys make the track this way tomorrow so the ruts form this type of way." Of course not, you're just going to go out there and ADAPT to the track. When you go to the track you can't change any of it so you have to ADAPT to hit new lines or ruts. So I don't care what erode or settings you guys are running I'm just going to have to ADAPT and so will everyone else. Some people act like we all don't ride on the same track so what's the point of complaining everyone has to deal with it. Keep up the good work though guys love racing out there on Wednesdays now!!
Thanks man. I honestly ignored chat all night, so I’m not sure how much complaining there was. I did see some things we can improve on, and we are dedicated to always moving forward and making things better. Even if no one had a complaint, we’d be searching for ways to improve or innovate. Even our worst race this year is 200% better than our best last year and we aren’t done yet.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

even tho I didn't make the main, I think this was my favorite erode all year
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

Erode was fine. I didn't see chat but I cant believe people would be complaining about it. The only thing i recommend (idk if its possible) is so that the corners dont have 1 big bowl rut in it. It would be cool to have like multiple lines entering and exiting.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
TrentAdams
Team: DX3

Post by TrentAdams »

I didn't see anyone complaining in chat last night but once I got in the discord all hell broke loose lol. And yeah no I get that you guys are always trying to make things better which is awesome and I'm so grateful for that!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

TrentAdams wrote:I didn't see anyone complaining in chat last night but once I got in the discord all hell broke loose lol. And yeah no I get that you guys are always trying to make things better which is awesome and I'm so grateful for that!
Yeah I appreciate that you guys are trying something different. Come to think of it, it wasn't as bad as I thought after the main. I think I was just blaming my own shitty riding on the track, but it was definitely nice making mistakes on my own rather than it being a result of spiking fps.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

This was the peak of my night. Sorry Haley I still <3 you! I don't even care that I didn't make the main. I'm just pumped when I make the night show in the 450 class!

https://clips.twitch.tv/RockyWiseHornetTBTacoRight
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

Track definitely eroded better in the main than the heat. Looking forward to next week
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Last night the wall kinda reminded me of this

I think we could get our corners looking like this

But everyone knows if you can hit the rut and make it bigger you can go faster so we all main line it :lol: :mrgreen:
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Racers52 wrote: I think we could get our corners looking like this
The system is capable, but the reason IRL the lower ruts form is because the top ones become challenging as they get deep and/or acceleration bumps form. That doesn't happen like that yet in MXS... maybe we'll get there in the future.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

There were enough ruts leading into the whoops where you actually had to set up which rut you were going into, whereas typically you can just pin it and it doesn't really mess with the direction of the bike.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Honestly not even blaming Dryan here, button throttle made me slide out when I got on the throttle.

When you click up a gear in between jumps and get like an ultra G-out and get an instant legs off :roll:

Again not even mad at Wilcox but those little ruts were a PITA :lol: