THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Organize races and post results here
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Post by LKR47 »

No problem dog. I'm not actually tilted; just shit posting for the hell of it.
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

LKR47 wrote: Image
Thomas Stead, holla at ya boi. Wanna know why you were gunning for me like a little bitch. Fucked yourself out of a transfer tho so I'm not too mad about it.
I did this to D. Ryan (for this case - I roll just like how he did and get landed on) and got protested lol. In my situation D. Ryan should have checked up, and so should you. Just like how everyone else would in real life.

And WTF DOES "Thomas Stead, holla at ya boi" MEAN???
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Yung Kryp wrote:Just like how everyone else would in real life.
9/10 times in this game they just hold it wide open, run into your rear tire, 90% of the time you end up crashing and they slide over you.. then they go WTF MAN when they basically punt you from behind since their ego prevents them from braking and passing you in the next corner.
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

Ddavis wrote:
Yung Kryp wrote:Just like how everyone else would in real life.
9/10 times in this game they just hold it wide open, run into your rear tire, 90% of the time you end up crashing and they slide over you.. then they go WTF MAN when they basically punt you from behind since their ego prevents them from braking and passing you in the next corner.
Pretty much. And its always the same teams.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

Yung Kryp wrote:
Way different situation you rode sideways over a split in the rhythm. You couldn’t even hold to the inside and you knew I would land on you, doesn’t help I couldn’t even see you till I left the lip. However I agree that guy should have checked up in that situation that’s all on him.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

You can look left and right IRL. Can't in Sim. Can't see him coming until he hits your tire.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

I don't really see any opportunity I had to check up. I could hear him faintly behind me on the inside and I definitely left him enough room to do what he needed to do to hit the triple. Once again, I'm forgetting to think like an am when I race.
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

NoFear345 wrote:
Yung Kryp wrote:
Way different situation you rode sideways over a split in the rhythm. You couldn’t even hold to the inside and you knew I would land on you, doesn’t help I couldn’t even see you till I left the lip. However I agree that guy should have checked up in that situation that’s all on him.
I just dont see why I would slam my brakes to square it up and ride the right side. Carrying my speed left to right to hop off the hump and step on was much faster.

If you play in first person yeah I can see why you got upset and protested but how am I suppose to know? If you play in third then it was an easy brake. But then again I play on 113 FOV 3rd so idk. All I know is if that was me in your spot, I would have seen it and either braked or jumped right when I saw the cross because of my FOV and I play in third. Still wasn't worth a protest. Silly mistake I guess?

You also killed me in the heat for no reason lol.
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

LKR47 wrote:Image
I don't really see any opportunity I had to check up. I could hear him faintly behind me on the inside and I definitely left him enough room to do what he needed to do to hit the triple. Once again, I'm forgetting to think like an am when I race.
Have someone spot you. I spotted my brother during the main and predicted what the lappers were going to do and when someone was trying to go for the kill etc etc.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Yung Kryp wrote:Have someone spot you. I spotted my brother during the main and predicted what the lappers were going to do and when someone was trying to go for the kill etc etc.
He hadn't been swinging that wide the past 2 laps. You also wouldn't think he'd go for a takeout in 8th place during an LCQ
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

DBRider251 wrote:You also wouldn't think he'd go for a takeout in 8th place during an LCQ
Why wouldn't he?
steady02
Team: AtFault.co

Post by steady02 »

Yea complete misjudgement of where my bike was going to go tbh. Never intended to do that especially for a 7th :lol: Ran into a lapper and lost my transfer beforehand
2018 Australian Nationals MX2 - 5th
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

Ddavis wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:You also wouldn't think he'd go for a takeout in 8th place during an LCQ
Why wouldn't he?
Exactly.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

I totally get why I got suspended for a week, but what would be nice is if the defendant could state his case a little yah know? That incident was totally on accident but the guy looking at the protests doesn’t know that. And when you look at that incident from my POV holyak looks like he’s going to the outside then checks up and goes inside, by that time I was already committed to going outside.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

AHeckman2 wrote:I totally get why I got suspended for a week, but what would be nice is if the defendant could state his case a little yah know? That incident was totally on accident but the guy looking at the protests doesn’t know that. And when you look at that incident from my POV holyak looks like he’s going to the outside then checks up and goes inside, by that time I was already committed to going outside.
I feel like you should've been more aware of what race lines were forming. You can see that Holyak is entering a relatively deep rut for a heat race, making it one of the main lines. You probably should've at least had some sort of awareness that he was going to hit that line. Also, if you were committed to the outside, I feel like you should've been a little more outside instead of hugging the edge of those two singles. That's just how I saw the incident.