THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Organize races and post results here
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Post by AHeckman2 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:I totally get why I got suspended for a week, but what would be nice is if the defendant could state his case a little yah know? That incident was totally on accident but the guy looking at the protests doesn’t know that. And when you look at that incident from my POV holyak looks like he’s going to the outside then checks up and goes inside, by that time I was already committed to going outside.
I feel like you should've been more aware of what race lines were forming. You can see that Holyak is entering a relatively deep rut for a heat race, making it one of the main lines. You probably should've at least had some sort of awareness that he was going to hit that line. Also, if you were committed to the outside, I feel like you should've been a little more outside instead of hugging the edge of those two singles. That's just how I saw the incident.
That was the line I was taking all race, plus I don’t focus on other people’s lines, I may notice them, but I focus on my own lines and trying to hit them consistently. In that incident I agree I should’ve been more aware but I was caught of guard when he cut to the inside.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

There's no reason for you to be battling a leader that hard Heckman, and I'd hope you know that but it sounds like you don't :shock: Even if Holyak went outside you were setting him up to pass him or run it up his inside.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

For those who don't want to look at the protest page right now
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

Ddavis wrote:There's no reason for you to be battling a leader that hard Heckman, and I'd hope you know that but it sounds like you don't :shock: Even if Holyak went outside you were setting him up to pass him or run it up his inside.
I wasn't battling him haha. If you watch my riding at all this year, I've barely passed anyone straight up, I usually just follow and wait for a mistake. I had no intentions of passing holyak, I was preparing to follow him in the outside and then he cut inside.

This is from my POV-

If you notice I actually started shifting down and trying to slow down and if those rollers weren't there I would've been fine. Oh well, enjoy the racing tonight guys
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

I dont know Heckman and Holyak doesn't like me but thats a racing incident for sure. Its pretty clear (for me) that it looked like Holyak was going to go wide and Heckman was going to follow... you can tell he was downshifting to slow down, let him go, then follow behind.

It was too late for Heckman to do anything as when he realized Holyak was cutting over, Heckmans bike had just bounced and he couldn't do anything besides leaning back, braking, and downshifting.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:There's no reason for you to be battling a leader that hard Heckman, and I'd hope you know that but it sounds like you don't :shock: Even if Holyak went outside you were setting him up to pass him or run it up his inside.
I wasn't battling him haha. If you watch my riding at all this year, I've barely passed anyone straight up, I usually just follow and wait for a mistake. I had no intentions of passing holyak, I was preparing to follow him in the outside and then he cut inside.

This is from my POV-

If you notice I actually started shifting down and trying to slow down and if those rollers weren't there I would've been fine. Oh well, enjoy the racing tonight guys

Thats the problem with you meat heads, quit trying to guess the leaders line. You have 2 jobs hold YOUR line, and if you are a lap down do not interfere with the lead lap race.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

...but the line all night long was swing wide then carry that momentum into the inside line and step on step off from the inside roller. Racing incident? Sure... but also poor racing awareness.
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:Thats the problem with you meat heads, quit trying to guess the leaders line. You have 2 jobs hold YOUR line, and if you are a lap down do not interfere with the lead lap race.
Woah woah woah there guy, I didn't try to guess the leaders line ONCE, I was holding MY line which was going to the outside.
Ddavis wrote:...but the line all night long was swing wide then carry that momentum into the inside line and step on step off from the inside roller. Racing incident? Sure... but also poor racing awareness.
Not my line :lol: I didn't even know that line existed UNTIL Holyak did it front of me.
JudgeWillie
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JudgeWillie »

From what I can see, he just wanted to rub his scrotum down Holyak's back.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:

Thats the problem with you meat heads, quit trying to guess the leaders line. You have 2 jobs hold YOUR line, and if you are a lap down do not interfere with the lead lap race.
Quote of the year, you Craig just gained 10 respect points
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

While you can make a case for it to be a racing incident, he honestly should not of been that close to the leader. If you hit someone from behind you're at fault because you weren't allowing adequate room for a mistake, especially on a leader. The second he left that first roller tho he should have been hard on the brakes because it looks pretty obvious by how much he's leaning that he was going inside. He was too busy trying to send it for no foreseeable reason. Incidents like this should not be happening at the highest level of racing in this game.
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

FlyinHigh wrote:While you can make a case for it to be a racing incident, he honestly should not of been that close to the leader. If you hit someone from behind you're at fault because you weren't allowing adequate room for a mistake, especially on a leader. The second he left that first roller tho he should have been hard on the brakes because it looks pretty obvious by how much he's leaning that he was going inside. He was too busy trying to send it for no foreseeable reason. Incidents like this should not be happening at the highest level of racing in this game.
I wasn’t sending it :lol: I never “send” it while racing, I’m usually pretty careful. I do agree I shouldn’t have been as close though. I was getting lapped so I knew I wasn’t transferring so I guess my concentration may have lapsed some.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

FlyinHigh wrote:Incidents like this should not be happening at the highest level of racing in this game.
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

AHeckman2 wrote: I wasn’t sending it :lol: I never “send” it while racing, I’m usually pretty careful. I do agree I shouldn’t have been as close though. I was getting lapped so I knew I wasn’t transferring so I guess my concentration may have lapsed some.
I mean I'm sure you didn't mean to do that but you continued accelerating and up shifting up until you were in the air on a definite collision course with him. After just the first roller you were going faster than he was while heading towards him, leaving no room for error. You can't just assume what someone else is doing, you have to make safe decisions for both yourself and the person in front of you. I've had so many of my races ruined because someone was trying to go fast without ever considering the fact if their line was a safe decision.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Ktmrdr11 wrote:Thats the problem with you meat heads, quit trying to guess the leaders line. You have 2 jobs hold YOUR line, and if you are a lap down do not interfere with the lead lap race.
Woah woah woah there guy, I didn't try to guess the leaders line ONCE, I was holding MY line which was going to the outside.
Ddavis wrote:...but the line all night long was swing wide then carry that momentum into the inside line and step on step off from the inside roller. Racing incident? Sure... but also poor racing awareness.
Not my line :lol: I didn't even know that line existed UNTIL Holyak did it front of me.
You just proved my point guy, you assumed he was going outside or some would say guessed. Only because you didnt know that was a line but still same outcome brother.