THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
ButterBall
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:04 am
Team: ButterBall Decals
Location: Chandler, AZ
Contact:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby ButterBall » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:33 am

ShackAttack12 wrote:Just out of curiosity.... how does the script function fine week after week, and then all of a sudden stop working one night?

User avatar
Jeremy150
Posts: 1756
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby Jeremy150 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:37 am

ShackAttack12 wrote:Just out of curiosity.... how does the script function fine week after week, and then all of a sudden stop working one night?

Haven't heard back from my main dev yet. But I believe what happened was, we tried to make a new qualy app last week to speed up grabbing qualy times, but it didn't work. We ended up reverting back to the old app so qualifying could work last week. I believe that something may have happened and that new app got pushed through on accident along with another site update. This is just speculation for now, until we find out what really happened
Image

ShackAttack12
Posts: 3131
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 1:51 am
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby ShackAttack12 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:37 am

Jeremy150 wrote:
ShackAttack12 wrote:Just out of curiosity.... how does the script function fine week after week, and then all of a sudden stop working one night?

Haven't heard back from my main dev yet. But I believe what happened was, we tried to make a new qualy app last week to speed up grabbing qualy times, but it didn't work. We ended up reverting back to the old app so qualifying could work last week. I believe that something may have happened and that new app got pushed through on accident along with another site update. This is just speculation for now, until we find out what really happened


Weird. Are you guys using git or something?
ShackAttack12

| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |

Ddavis
Posts: 17427
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: California
Contact:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby Ddavis » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:38 am

So the race tonight will be postponed due to rF changing something that wasn't broken, but should have been "updated" because people are impatient and sign up 1 minute before UID grab and complain when their laps don't count :lol:
7 ['13 250 W] 6 ['14 250 E] 9 ['14 450 MX] 9 ['15 450 MX] 11 ['16 450 MX] 7 ['17 450 SX/MX] 9 ['18 450 MX]
1 EMF 450SX Win | 2x rF EU 250SX Wins | 1 rF EU 250MX Win | rF EU 250SX Triple Crown Race Win | 107 NA Top 10s [Post-Budds]

User avatar
Jeremy150
Posts: 1756
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby Jeremy150 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:40 am

Ddavis wrote:So the race tonight will be postponed due to rF changing something that wasn't broken, but should have been "updated" because people are impatient and sign up 1 minute before UID grab and complain when their laps don't count :lol:

You say it wasn't broken, while other people are complaining that it's taking too long for lap times to post to the site. Sorry for attempting to make it better.
Image

User avatar
ButterBall
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:04 am
Team: ButterBall Decals
Location: Chandler, AZ
Contact:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby ButterBall » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:45 am

Jeremy150 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:So the race tonight will be postponed due to rF changing something that wasn't broken, but should have been "updated" because people are impatient and sign up 1 minute before UID grab and complain when their laps don't count :lol:

You say it wasn't broken, while other people are complaining that it's taking too long for lap times to post to the site. Sorry for attempting to make it better.

all i ask is that new changes be proven before race day, that is it

Trevor#91
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 pm
Team: Proline Designs

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby Trevor#91 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:46 am

ButterBall wrote: all i ask is that new changes be proven before race day, that is it

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Image

User avatar
Jeremy150
Posts: 1756
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby Jeremy150 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:47 am

ButterBall wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:So the race tonight will be postponed due to rF changing something that wasn't broken, but should have been "updated" because people are impatient and sign up 1 minute before UID grab and complain when their laps don't count :lol:

You say it wasn't broken, while other people are complaining that it's taking too long for lap times to post to the site. Sorry for attempting to make it better.

all i ask is that new changes be proven before race day, that is it

Which is why we reverted back to the old script. Some how it might have been pushed through again though.
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 17427
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: California
Contact:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby Ddavis » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:54 am

Chill Jeremy, that wasn't a jab at rF, it's a jab at the people who complain and complain and complain and always want change change change and never appreciate what is already there.
7 ['13 250 W] 6 ['14 250 E] 9 ['14 450 MX] 9 ['15 450 MX] 11 ['16 450 MX] 7 ['17 450 SX/MX] 9 ['18 450 MX]
1 EMF 450SX Win | 2x rF EU 250SX Wins | 1 rF EU 250MX Win | rF EU 250SX Triple Crown Race Win | 107 NA Top 10s [Post-Budds]

User avatar
Jeremy150
Posts: 1756
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby Jeremy150 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:00 am

Just trying to explain what happened.
Image

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8888
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby checkerz » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:11 am

So crazy to see how many perfect people there are in MXS that always have all the answers. With so much brilliance, the future is so bright.

User avatar
Dunivant25
Posts: 1243
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:41 pm
Team: Britney
Location: Spears

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby Dunivant25 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:23 am

checkerz wrote:So crazy to see how many perfect people there are in MXS that always have all the answers. With so much brilliance, the future is so bright.

I know I’m brilliant. Thank you for telling me dad.
Image

Image

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: Madcape
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby mx201 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:35 am

Things happen, look forward to racing Daytona i assume on a off week in April
Logan "Indiana Jones" Leitzel
Image

User avatar
Phathry25
Posts: 7480
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:09 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Location: WI
Contact:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby Phathry25 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:36 am

mx201 wrote:Things happen, look forward to racing Daytona i assume on a off week in April


an*

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: Madcape
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby mx201 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:37 am

Phathry25 wrote:
mx201 wrote:Things happen, look forward to racing Daytona i assume on a off week in April


an*

:wink:
Logan "Indiana Jones" Leitzel
Image


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: xDkristianxD and 4 guests