THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2019 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:02 pm
The leader in online MX Simulator racing returns
Pro Racing will be on Wednesday nights at 5:30pm PST prior to the real race (Round 1 - January 2nd)
Amateur Racing will be on Sunday nights at 5:30pm PST after the real race (Round 1 - January 6th)
Price - $25 USD (2500 Knobbies) for single series pass.
$40 USD (5000 Knobbies) for both NA & EU series passes.
*Anaheim 1 will be free, membership signups to follow.
Classes - Rules for 2019 SX
450 Classes - 450 4 strokes or 250 2 strokes
250 Classes - 250 4 strokes or 125 2 strokes
Wednesday Night Pro Classes:
250 Pro East and West Coast
- Riders with an rF A or Pro License
- Riders who have won a championship are not eligible for this class.
- Riders scoring over 450 points total in the 450 class over the last 3 years are not eligible for this class (Fresquez, Root, Smith, Downen, Dupuis, Mullins*, Fjeldberg, Armstrong, Burkeen)
- Riders scoring over 300 points total in the 250 class over the last 3 years are not eligible for this class (Robb, Nash, Smith, Honeywell, Chapman, Seabolt, Holyak)
- Champions are allowed to defend their #1 plate for 1 season and are moved up the following year (Chapman* and Haley are 250 eligible for 2019 on W/E respectively)
- Riders in the top 15 in points in the 450 class during the current season are not allowed to drop into the 250 class.
- Riders must declare a coast East or West and will remain their coast throughout the season.
450 Pro Class
- Requires rF Pro License
Sunday Night Amateur Classes:
- This class is now considered an "Open" class.
- Riders who have pointed out of the 250 Amateur class are eligible for this class.
- Riders with an rF B license are eligible for this class.
- Riders who do not qualify for the fast 40 in the 250 Pro class, are eligible for this class.
- Riders with an rF B license
- Riders with over 150 Amateur SX points in the 250 class in a season are not eligible for this class.
- 250 Amateur will now be combined, creating one 250 class.
250 Novice - No membership required (Free!)
- Novice level racers only (you will be bumped if you exceed what we determine is Novice skill level)
- Riders with an rF C license
- Riders with any rF Pro or Amateur Supercross or Motocross points not eligible
(Everything here is NEARLY final - but still subject to change)
Memberships are now available on the website. Once you are logged in click the membership tab at the top right.
*No membership refunds under any circumstances
*Chapman and Mullins will not be competing in the 2019 Supercross season.
2019 rF Rulebook
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDB ... sp=sharing
The rulebook is subject to change at any time*
Barrington will be doing the West coast tracks
Checkerz will be doing the East tracks.
Colton/Watts/Effertz/Jeremy/Jay-Objects and Models
Official rF Social Media Accounts
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTm4yi ... SkFWl55yhA