Official Supercross Erode Voting

Organize races and post results here

Where should we go with erode?

Use what we had Wednesday night. Better FPS. but more choppy erode
45%
Go back to how it was. Better erode, but worse FPS.
39%
I couldn't really tell the difference.
17%

Total votes: 139

roganmx2003
Team: Odyssey Mx

Re: Official Supercross Erode Voting

Post by roganmx2003 »

The fps was a night and day difference for me. The erode wasn't that different. Pls vote for the new erode
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

KaseoDip wrote:n't afford to drop $1.5k on a good enough pc just to run 20 people gates. There was nothing wrong with the race the other night.
Ddavis wrote:Man, how does Zoa afford to break controllers, ride bmx, and build a monster PC and be in position to say "get a better PC" :lol: This guy must work 24/7 and live off Ramen :lol:
best but credit card. Pay for it monthly for a year no intrest.. EZ Just got a $800 camera setup too for vlogs. Its not that hard
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
KaseoDip wrote:n't afford to drop $1.5k on a good enough pc just to run 20 people gates. There was nothing wrong with the race the other night.
Ddavis wrote:Man, how does Zoa afford to break controllers, ride bmx, and build a monster PC and be in position to say "get a better PC" :lol: This guy must work 24/7 and live off Ramen :lol:
best but credit card. Pay for it monthly for a year no intrest.. EZ Just got a $800 camera setup too for vlogs. Its not that hard
ooooh watchya get?
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Jeremy150 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
ooooh watchya get?
MOTOZ293 wrote:Cannon SL2 with Rode VideoMicro.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
There's a difference between having enough money to pay for something and being able to afford something.. I can easily go out and buy a very nice pc, but I can't afford it with everything else I have to pay for. You dumb dumb
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

KaseoDip wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
There's a difference between having enough money to pay for something and being able to afford something.. I can easily go out and buy a very nice pc, but I can't afford it with everything else I have to pay for. You dumb dumb
i have enough but id rather build my credit. Im not roasting you tho Kasey. Were good homie. I was making a general statement
KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

I was thinking about something today while I was dying in my virology class.. The erode last week really wasn't that much different than the weeks before. Everyone on the track has to ride in the same conditions so there isn't any advantage there. With the old settings, the fps dropped a lot which made it so only people with really great computers were getting solid fps. If you want a series that is more user friendly where more racers can participate, make it so its less taxing on the computer, especially when the difference between the erode for those two settings is not very drastic
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

KaseoDip wrote:I was thinking about something today while I was dying in my virology class..
We get it, you're smart
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Fro77 wrote:
KaseoDip wrote:I was thinking about something today while I was dying in my virology class..
We get it, you're smart
tf is virology
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

BcMxKx37 wrote:
Fro77 wrote:
We get it, you're smart
tf is virology
KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

BcMxKx37 wrote:
Fro77 wrote:
We get it, you're smart
tf is virology
It's a class where we learn how viruses are going to kill us all one day :cry:
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

KaseoDip wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote:
Fro77 wrote: We get it, you're smart
tf is virology
It's a class where we learn how viruses are going to kill us all one day :cry:
hopefully they get me soon
Ripping_reckless

Post by Ripping_reckless »

should get rid of the erode making people unable to race cause the lag its stupid
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

Ddavis wrote:Keep erode (Matt and Chase are goons :wink: )
goon thats faster than you :?: :?: unlucky
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Ripping_reckless wrote:should get rid of the erode making people unable to race cause the lag its stupid
get a late i5 model and a gtx 1060 and you should have no problem