Official Supercross Erode Voting

Organize races and post results here

Where should we go with erode?

Use what we had Wednesday night. Better FPS. but more choppy erode
45%
Go back to how it was. Better erode, but worse FPS.
39%
I couldn't really tell the difference.
17%

Total votes: 139

Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Official Supercross Erode Voting

Post by Jeremy150 »

After racing Wednesday night, what are your guys thoughts on the direction we are heading? After I hear what you guys have to say, I will fill you in on my thoughts as well on it, I just don't want to swing the votes in any way.
maggett
Team: Architech

Re: Official Supercross Erode Voting

Post by maggett »

where is the get rid of it vote
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

maggett wrote:where is the get rid of it vote
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Keep erode (Matt and Chase are goons :wink: )

Honestly both have its pros and cons.. better fps or choppy fps? better erode or choppy erode? I voted for better FPS since it all feels pretty similar to me and I tend to ride more consistent with higher fps.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Like i said on discord, everyones who votes against the better fps are the enemies of the community
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

I thought the racing was fine last night.. Previous weeks I have had my graphics as low as possible and couldn't even run 20 people without getting 40 fps. This week I had my graphics pretty high and was getting around 90
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

KaseoDip wrote:I thought the racing was fine last night.. Previous weeks I have had my graphics as low as possible and couldn't even run 20 people without getting 40 fps. This week I had my graphics pretty high and was getting around 90
..and we see guys like you in the main when usually I don't think we would with the old erode (and lower fps), probably due to being able to run a decent amount of fps and being able to ride comfortably.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

Ddavis wrote:
KaseoDip wrote:I thought the racing was fine last night.. Previous weeks I have had my graphics as low as possible and couldn't even run 20 people without getting 40 fps. This week I had my graphics pretty high and was getting around 90
..and we see guys like you in the main when usually I don't think we would with the old erode (and lower fps), probably due to being able to run a decent amount of fps and being able to ride comfortably.
Exactly!! there have been 2 rounds I couldn't even qualify because I was getting 35 fps with 10 people in the server on very low graphics.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Like i said on discord, everyones who votes against the better fps are the enemies of the community
wrong, id rather improve the game. get a better PC
KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Like i said on discord, everyones who votes against the better fps are the enemies of the community
wrong, id rather improve the game. get a better PC
You're an idiot if you just say "get a better pc".. Some of us can't afford to drop $1.5k on a good enough pc just to run 20 people gates. There was nothing wrong with the race the other night.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

The thing I like about choppy erode in some corners is that is makes us switch up our lines. I don't want smoother erode because it will just lead to a single line going around the entire track
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

"Chop" isn't the only way to slow down corners. The goal is to eliminate chop 100%. Instead I'd like there to be actual braking and accelerating bumps.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Man, how does Zoa afford to break controllers, ride bmx, and build a monster PC and be in position to say "get a better PC" :lol: This guy must work 24/7 and live off Ramen :lol:
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

IMO the erode this week was good in the main but in the heat it was very choppy
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.